NEurope
Retro_Link

PlayStation 4 Console Discussion

The Destiny bundle is what's tempting me. I don't really care for what i've seen of the game and if I do get it I will probably get it one the One, where all my mates and family are, but that White PS4....I neeeeeeds it.

Do iiiit. :p

You're only going to get one at some point anyway. ;)

Edited by Sheikah

Do iiiit. :p

You're only going to get one at some point anyway. ;)

Indeed. I was just hoping that there would be a killer exclusive game that interests me at the end of the year but sadly there isn't. Seeing as the white console is a limited edition bundle though I may have to get one anyway. :D

Man, get FFXIV and the free PS4 upgrade for about £3.50 and rock it with me. I am having a lot of fun with this. They have seriously nailed this game, it is tight. So much Final Fantasy goodness and it works really well with the controller, need some other people on here to play with me!

Even if H-o-T bought that console, you wouldn't be able to play that game with him for nearly three months :p That's the problem with that bundle.... Making the decision to buy a console which is available now, but having to wait until a September release date, no thanks!

I'm also considering the bundle.

And a new TV to go with it.

And I suppose if we still have my old TV kicking around we should really then get a third PS4 so we can all play it on our own TVs...

I've pre-ordered FIFA for £40. I'm tempted by The Last of Us and you can pre-order that for £38 from Amazon. Is that likely to get cheaper or would it be smart to go ahead with that price?

I've pre-ordered FIFA for £40. I'm tempted by The Last of Us and you can pre-order that for £38 from Amazon. Is that likely to get cheaper or would it be smart to go ahead with that price?

It was £40+ quid just last week so it's dropped a bit already. Saying that, the PS3 version has held its price well. I imagine it will sell well and be that price for a while.

It was £40+ quid just last week so it's dropped a bit already. Saying that, the PS3 version has held its price well. I imagine it will sell well and be that price for a while.

They're price matching it because somebody else was selling it at the same price. I think it was ShopTo? So, 38 quid for this would be a good decision, right? I'm going to be getting Watch Dogs as soon as I get back from Spain, so I'll have a few weeks with that before this comes out.

They're price matching it because somebody else was selling it at the same price. I think it was ShopTo? So, 38 quid for this would be a good decision, right? I'm going to be getting Watch Dogs as soon as I get back from Spain, so I'll have a few weeks with that before this comes out.

These guys are selling it for £32.99 but I've never used them before.

HERE

Just picked up Fez in the sale. Do I play it on PS4 or Vita? I got my vita last week and I've really enjoyed what I played. Not had much time to delve deep into it but the Spelunky soundtrack has been stuck in my head for many occasion.

These guys are selling it for £32.99 but I've never used them before.

HERE

Hmm, the price is good but I'm a bit unsure after reading some of the reviews about their service. Apparently they import some of their games and their service/delivery isn't great. I'm torn. Tempted to go with Amazon for the simplicity of it, unsure really.

Hmm, the price is good but I'm a bit unsure after reading some of the reviews about their service. Apparently they import some of their games and their service/delivery isn't great. I'm torn. Tempted to go with Amazon for the simplicity of it, unsure really.

You not a Shopto member?

You not a Shopto member?

Ah, I can get it for £36.71 from there. Hmm. Might just go with that one, for reliability purposes.

Ok, I really don't know what the hell is going on, but for some reason, I can't sign into my PSN account on my PS4. I keep getting an error when attempting to sign in, but it's still online (it's downloading a Watch_Dogs patch as I type this.) Can someone please tell me what is going on and how I can fix this? :(

EDIT: Oh, never mind. I just logged into the Sony Entertainment Network site, accepted some new terms of agreement, verified my e-mail address, and now it works... wierd.... O.o

Edited by CoolFunkMan

The Knack bundle's still in stock (unsurprisingly :p). Quidco tracked straight away at £6.60.

The Knack bundle's still in stock (unsurprisingly :p). Quidco tracked straight away at £6.60.

I'm gonna leave this here and say £3.99, man. Upgrades to PS4 version for free. Has 30 days with it to try.

I'd normally pass up on an MMORPG but this really is great fun and feels much more like a real game on account of the gamepad controls. It's like a love letter to Final Fantasy.

(Cerberus server to any who get it btw)

By the way if you could all do me a favour and never mention any PS4 console bargains ever again unless of course they're worse than that one, that would be great.

The one I quoted is the game taken out of the collector's edition box and comes with a bunch of DLC codes which are all pretty sweet. Like being able to ride a couerl and fat chocobo (the latter is adorable) as well as a hat which gives you 20% more EXP under L10, which is really useful. Worth getting the collectors one I think.

Also here's the upgrade guide.

Sweet, I bought it already anyway :D And Flubit are saying £37 for AC IV... might as well get that too :p

Sweet, I bought it already anyway :D And Flubit are saying £37 for AC IV... might as well get that too :p

Cool, the CE version or the regular? Not that it matters much.

Remember to pick the Cerberus (EU) server, it has a very strong UK population. My name is Kaladin Surgebinder. :) Any thoughts on which job?