NEurope
Retro_Link

PlayStation 4 Console Discussion

Download the UStream app. Should have it.

Just imagining how that conversation would go with a traffic officer...

No - it's for your own good.

wataniyacrash_VjJT2_7548.jpg

It's ok, I caught the bus, I don't actually drive. Thanks anyway though!

Managed to get home just in time, and caught the entire thing. Was a great conference, Sony seem unstoppable now! :grin:

well 15th November...I definitely think I can get monies saved by then :D

On another note twitch press release already confirming its not just a viewer and you stream to them as well. So Microsoft not got that tied up.

November 29th is later than my worst prediction, jeez. Xbone will defo beat them to the market.

Show was decent. Decent vita showing. decent PS3 even. Clever to show the PS4 ui in action. Something which MS havent. Low point was showing Ass Creed a bazillion times. Some of the indie games looks insanely interesting. As a piece of hardware the services are really coming along with twitch and more services over the PS3. Price cuts are awesome and vita memory cards too! November date is late. all in all good show. Doesnt take much to beat MS and Nintendo at Gamescom.

Very weird seeing Twitch on PS4 now as well, I wonder how that came about considering it was MS exclusive at E3. Its been confirmed in the press release that you can stream to Twitch.

MS use a different meaning of exclusive i think :p

I just saw in the Sony conference that they did some remote play with Vita for ACIV. I didn't know that would work so well. It's quite a blow to Wii U then.

Not sure it is. Unless you think the masses will spend £350 on the ps4 and then lay down another £200 on the Vita. It's a nice optional extra just like it should of been with the wii u.

Great showing from SONY. Very impressive. MS sales will be hugely affected this gen I think. Could be like the PS2 gen again...

Think Nintendo will drift along ala Gamecube.

Did anyone else wonder if somethign went wrong with the Minecraft reveal? Big build up, cuts to people walking down with Creeper heads on then straight onto the next game.

Did anyone else wonder if somethign went wrong with the Minecraft reveal? Big build up, cuts to people walking down with Creeper heads on then straight onto the next game.

There was a few cock ups through out the show. The director of that whole show needs a kick up the arse.

Seems good. Definitely looking stronger than Xbox One at the moment.

Some great Indie games announced; The Binding of Isaac, Hotline Miami 2 and my personal favourite - Rogue Legacy!

So many announcements, I'm a little overwhelmed. My wallet will suffer.

So many announcements, I'm a little overwhelmed. My wallet will suffer.

Sony has posted a full roundup of their announced indie games at the PlayStation blog. The full list, which adds a few more games, is below:

Assault Android Cactus (Witch Beam)

Fez (Polytron Corporation)

Final Horizon (Eiconic Games)

Guns of Icarus Online (Muse Games)

Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number (Dennaton Games and Devolver Digital)

N++ (Metanet)

Rogue Legacy (Cellar Door Games)

Samurai Gunn (Teknopants)

Starbound (Chucklefish)

Switch Galaxy Ultra (Atomicom)

The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth (Nicalis)

Velocity 2X (FuturLab)

Volume (Mike Bithell)

Wasteland Kings (Vlambeer)

Shadow of the Beast is a Sony-published game, not an indie title.

Oh. Still its sexy.That vid needs reuploading though.

29th November? Wow...that's a lot later than I thought. Trying to whip up a Christmas frenzy I'll bet.

Coming at launch.

dualshocksjpg-e93d09_610w.jpg

Ooh these look really cool. A million miles from the initial prototype that I rashly snubbed all that time ago... :p

Not sure it is. Unless you think the masses will spend £350 on the ps4 and then lay down another £200 on the Vita. It's a nice optional extra just like it should of been with the wii u.

It's more like £130 and it's pretty awesome by itself. It'll only get more games and become cheaper, meaning it can only become a more and more attractive feature.

It's kind of brilliant since it encourages more people to buy a Vita.

Edited by Sheikah