NEurope
Retro_Link

PlayStation 4 Console Discussion

Full moon?

There probably will be at some point.

(A few N-Europers are doing Extra Life on the 2nd, so we're heading down on the 1st).

I'm gonna guess October 30th!

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 4

I hope you didn't pay money for Tapatalk, crikey, that advert is longer than your post!

I hope you didn't pay money for Tapatalk, crikey, that advert is longer than your post!

Yes sorry my bad. Just upgraded to new version and its on by default. I ran into the same bashing when I first started using Tapatalk!

Well you shouldn't. It's by far the smoothest and quickest way to browse this forum on a phone/tablet. :p

Possibly no October release.

Heard this at the EA press conference just now:

Battlefield 4 will launch 29th October and next gen shortly after.

Since it will be a launch title...

I'm guessing PS4 and Xbox One won't be far apart.

Mid-November release for PS4, I reckon. :(

I don't think that means anything. You think Microsoft would let EA release a game on a rival platform before its own? Or even that EA wouldn't want a unified release themselves?

Possibly no October release.

Heard this at the EA press conference just now:

Battlefield 4 will launch 29th October and next gen shortly after.

Since it will be a launch title...

I'm guessing PS4 and Xbox One won't be far apart.

Mid-November release for PS4, I reckon. :(

EA probably delaying their next gen games for the Xbone launch. Pretty lame of them. EA in bed with MS. There is no date for the Xbone either funnily enough so you wont know for some time.

Am guessing 22nd November, because dates are always later than you expect.

Have preordered both consoles, but may cancel both of them and wait a while if I don't fancy any of the launch games, and to be honest, I've not seen anything worth getting too excited about.

I don't think that means anything. You think Microsoft would let EA release a game on a rival platform before its own? Or even that EA wouldn't want a unified release themselves?

Well the pc version is out earlier. Unless thats delayed too. I am torn on which platform but Origin's prices ridiculous. So i may wait on BF4.

Ok better : http://www.vg247.com/2013/08/20/ps4-to-release-in-late-november-according-to-source-rumor/

PS4 late November after Xbox One.

I am in too.

The rumours make it seem like the PS4 release is late November for Europe.

Does anyone pleeease have a link to a livestream that will work on a smartphone? I left work early, but the traffic is terrible, and I'll be absolutely gutted if I miss anything. Thank you to anyone that can help!

Does anyone pleeease have a link to a livestream that will work on a smartphone? I left work early, but the traffic is terrible, and I'll be absolutely gutted if I miss anything. Thank you to anyone that can help!

No - it's for your own good.

wataniyacrash_VjJT2_7548.jpg

The Stardust sequel looks naughty. Anything else? Don't remember.

I just saw in the Sony conference that they did some remote play with Vita for ACIV. I didn't know that would work so well. It's quite a blow to Wii U then.

Very weird seeing Twitch on PS4 now as well, I wonder how that came about considering it was MS exclusive at E3. Its been confirmed in the press release that you can stream to Twitch.