NEurope
Beast

Have you ever got emotional over any books, shows, movies, games or music?

Oh yeah. This is embarrassing, but the final episode of season 8 of Scrubs. It was pretty much the show that defined my teenage years, and the end evoked everything at once, years later. It was great.

Oh yeah. This is embarrassing, but the final episode of season 8 of Scrubs. It was pretty much the show that defined my teenage years, and the end evoked everything at once, years later. It was great.

Oh yeah, probably one of the saddest TV moments ever. I loved scrubs, it sustained me through Uni.

Oh yeah.. Scrubs has got me quite a few times. I'm not sure if you guys would get this show over there, but Packed to the Rafters has done me in a few times too =/

Some weird resonance shit going on here, all 3 of us started our last posts with "Oh yeah" :p

It was wonderful how the series ended on that note and that they were kind enough to not revisit it.

It's wonderful how they gave 300ish people another year of work in a down economy.

I tend to get overly excited when watching animated DC films and a character I like does something badass. Dark Knight Returns Part 2 had me bouncing up and down like a 7 year old, dat Supes vs Batman. I was like that during the Naruto VS Pain fight aswell.

I shed a few tears last night watching a movie: Les Misèrables. Forgive me but I can't remember everyone's name...

I cried when Fontaine was going through the prostitution phase through to her deathbed where she died.

The full scene of this made me weep too.

And Marius' song did too. All I remember is that he sang "Empty chairs and empty tables" but that song made me a little emotional.

...but yeah, these scenes made me a little emotional. Loved the film itself, I'm even debating whether to see it again tonight.

"Driving The Last Spike" by Genesis always makes me really thoughtful and introspective. The theme/story behind the song is quite hitting and some of the chord changes/breaks are stunning. Even though its something like 10 minutes long, it doesnt feel like it is. Phil Collins and Co wrote a beautiful number there!