N-Europe

The 'Living' Room Mafia

DuD

The 'Living' Room Mafia

Matt and Becky had headed off for two weeks abroad leaving behind their peaceful, tranquil home.

But all was not as it seemed.. in their absence their living room was slowly turning into a 'LIVING' room. All of their furniture had sprung into life.

More worryingly though evil was in the air.. tensions were brewing.. A small minority were planning something sinister..

A battle was imminent.

@Mr\-Paul

@Jon Dedede

@Yvonne

@Tales

@EEVILMURRAY

You are the participants. Your roles are on the way.

Good luck :)

Day 2 post#13

Day 3 post#54

Day 4 post#109

Day 5 post#267

Day 6 post#319

Day 7 post#371

Standard rules apply..

No editing posts

No game discussion at night

No ruining the game for others.

Please let me know if you have real life commitments.

Days are 48+ hours depending on discussion.. I'll give a warning post before ending the day

Nights are 24/36 hours

PM me if you have any questions about anythiing.

Edited by DuD

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I came up with the flavour while i was on holiday, then tweaked the roles to fit.. its art imitating life ;)

I just want to get the feel for modding before i try something different. Looking forward to having this perspective for the first time.

All PMs have been sent. Hope everyone has fun :)

The atmosphere in the room could have been cut with a knife. Items were sneaking around, working for their own gains, they could smell something was going to happen.

As daylight peered through the curtains the furniture looked around the room.. what a bluddy shit-hole!!! Whilst attempting to tidy up before the neighbours came round to check in on the house their worst fears had been confirmed. The Electric Fire had been ripped from the wall and pulled to pieces. The evil furniture had started a killing spree.

Rummy is dead. He was an Electric Fire. His fire damaged target would appear in the write-up for all to see. He was Town

Living Items 13

@Mr\-Paul

@Jon Dedede

@Yvonne

@Tales

@EEVILMURRAY

Dead and Gone

@Rummy

DAY 2 IS GO

Majority is 7

Edited by DuD

It's more general but it seems to imply that if I keep performing night actions, my life will be shortened.

Thinking about it, it could also mean that if I target the same person over and over it may harm them? It basically says 'too much X may dramatically shorten your life' where X is my ability. This is unusual to me though as my power is in no way harmful or negative.