NEurope
Magnus

N-E Awards 2012 - The Results

Oh man. I just want to say thanks to everyone who voted for me, thanks to Magnus for running the awards, and thanks to you guys for being such a great communi-... wait... I didn't win anything?

Well fuck you all.

@Dannyboy\-the\-Dane you'd have picked up another one if there was a sharp dresser category!

So nobody liked my acceptance speech? I did win it for the Most Negative Member of the Year. What did ye expect?

8386760239_6a94478033.jpg

Oh, so that's why I've been seeing some of these new Avatars.

Congrats to the winners!

Awesome awards, Magnus. You just nominated yourself to do this EVERY SINGLE YEAR from now on. :D

Also, how the fudge did I win most attractive male? So many better looking men. Namely Rummy.

No votes and not even a fucking birthday thread.

Fuck you all to the moon.

Next year, new category:

Longest Posting Member to not Receive a Single Vote

It. Is. On!

Welp, congratulations to Animal for winning the Most Positive Member of the Year Award.

I'm going to throw my positivity into overdrive this year.

ibr5MA5HcXaSBY.gif

Good luck with that! :D

Seriously though, thank you guys for my award. It's awesome! I love the banners too, Magnus, there'll always be an Animal on a motorbike either on my avatar or signature now :D

Next year, new category:

Longest Posting Member to not Receive a Single Vote

It. Is. On!

Wait....how is that going to work?!?!

Went on a voting splurge last night only to realise later that the awards had finished...

Derp derp derpy derp

Well done Magnus for pulling together a terrific awards ceremony. Considering your relative 'new' status, it's fantastic that you're able to not only integrate with the forum but also take charge and drive it forwards in such awesome ways :)

And congratulations to all winnars all over the place!

Great images for the awards. Absolutely brilliant, got some great laughs out of it.

Will need to post more pictures so I get voted attractive male this year, after joint winning last year and not even a vote this year, it needs doing :p

That's okay, you didn't vote for me anyway.

My love for you is internal and private.

:heart:

Wow, I love the pictures :D Thanks for your effort, Magnus :) I feel bad for not voting more, now I am too late...

I just wanna say a big thanks to all those who voted for me in the Achievement of the Year award! I only just actually noticed.

Thanks everyone. I didn't even notice this until now as I just assumed I wasn't part of it. Thanks!