NEurope
Magnus

N-E Awards 2012 - The Results

No, it's not worked! :( But thanks for trying. I've tried it on GIF and PNG with no backgrounds on it and it saves it with a white background. @Cube, how did you do it?

*Joins special avatar gang* :heh:

Me too....and I'm going one better and using my award banner as my sig :D

WHAT. WHAT IS GOING ON ON MY BELOVED N-E? YEAR END AWARD RESULTS, IN JANUARY?!

That's it, I'm leaving. This place has changed.

(well done @Magnus, lovely drawings too. Maybe a little bit off for the best thread of the year though...;))

Edited by Rummy

Me too....and I'm going one better and using my award banner as my sig :D

Wait, can you do that? I was afraid the size of the banner would be too big.

Screw it, I'm going to do it too. Ashley, let me know if I can't! If so, blame Mokong! I felt a little peer pressure going on! :)

oh man now i'm jealous of all your shiny avatar's and sigs! best get the ground work in to win an award this year...what to go for? Think Wii would mind if i went for his award?

Congratulations to everyone its all well deserved (even you Wii, its about your posts tone, not you in general being negative, laugh it off its meant to be light hearted)

Wait, can you do that? I was afraid the size of the banner would be too big.

Screw it, I'm going to do it too. Ashley, let me know if I can't! If so, blame Mokong! I felt a little peer pressure going on! :)

Ah nuts I didn't cop that as the forum rescaled them in the OP (although the scaled sizes were still slightly over limit I didn't notice from just looking)

Anyway I resized mine.

And resized yours too you can d/l it HERE to change it.

Though if you want to leave it I'm sure it'll be fine, exception made for it being a special occasion I guess :)

Edited by Mokong

Damn IE6, can't see Magnus's drawings. Have a look at them later

As for now, congrats to all the winners.

So much win :o Oh, the pictures! Wii's acceptance speech! The chick who crossed the road!

You know, I think I'm going to start putting the awards I won in my sig (as links to the respective threads). Yes, I know I only have an award and a half, but still.

Yo siempre te quiero a mi hijo.

"I always want you to my son"

Another year, again no votes.

Fuck you all!!!...

* And screw you Wii for your speech upstaging my hissy fit!

Welp, congratulations to Animal for winning the Most Positive Member of the Year Award.

I'm going to throw my positivity into overdrive this year.

ibr5MA5HcXaSBY.gif

Damn IE6, can't see Magnus's drawings. Have a look at them later

As for now, congrats to all the winners.

Are you posting from 2004?

Another year, again no votes.

Fuck you all!!!...

* And screw you Wii for your speech upstaging my hissy fit!

Negative Member of the year 2013 goes to... ;)

Forget the awards, i'm wondering if I can commision Magnus to make me one of them avatars....

And by commision, i mean for free.

The images have been resized and all is right with the world again. :smile:

Just a very quick question: How do you make it so that the avatar isn't in a white background but a transparent one? I tried doing it how I usually do it and nothing is happening. Can someone help me?

Dazzimalavatar.jpg

Thanks for the rubbish award! :indeed: Pretty crap when people lie and it's allowed to stay there but when you defend yourself, what do they do? Edit it? No, delete it. There was nothing wrong with what I said, no profanity. I had my debate with this person, clearly won and it's clear from their correspondence and arrogance why they did said actions. It was a stupid category and is in breach of site rules but depending on the height of the moon in the sky and it's alignment with Jupiter and Saturn or on the whim of a mod they may or may not be implemented. I didn't vote for anybody, probably would have been deleted anyway. Thanks again, this party's going on well into the early hours.

I think you'll find when you say or do something stupid for the 4000th time in a fortnight, the Moon starts aligning with Jupiter and Saturn a little more regularly. Anyways, 10/10 throw the toys out of the pram moment.. would read again :)

Grats on the awards guys! :P

also, I vote for a 'Best toys out of the pram moment' to be awarded for 2013!

No votes and not even a fucking birthday thread.

Fuck you all to the moon.

Congrats to all winners but surely everyone who visits this forum is a winner ;)

:indeed:

Magnus you are an awesome person.

Forget the awards, i'm wondering if I can commision Magnus to make me one of them avatars....

Bobavatar.jpg

I'm really just posting so that I can see my banner insult Ashley again.

I think it's quite clear from this thread that I do all the work and you take all the glory :heh:

How the fuck I managed to win "Most Attractive Male" with Flink, I will never understand. The picture illustrates the difference pretty well (except I don't have brown hair). :heh:

Amazing work, Magnus. Massive kudos to you! :D