7-BestMultiplayerBuddy-1.jpg

8-PositiveMemberoftheYear-1.jpg

9-NegativeMemberoftheYear-1.jpg

10-BestSignaturesandAvatars-1.jpg

11-Real-LifeAchievementAward-1.jpg

12-N-EYouTuberoftheYear-1.jpg

13-AdminModStaffoftheYear-1.jpg

14-BestThread-1.jpg

15-BestSiteArticle1-1.jpg15-BestSiteArticle2-1.jpg15-BestSiteArticle3-1.jpg15-BestSiteArticle4-1.jpg15-BestSiteArticle5-1.jpg

16-XpertElevenTeamoftheYear-1.jpg

17-XpertElevenManageroftheYear-1.jpg

18-BestMafiaPlayer-1.jpg

19-MafiaGameoftheYear1-1.jpg

19-MafiaGameoftheYear2-1.jpg

19-MafiaGameoftheYear3-2.jpg

20-2012GameoftheYear-1.jpg

21-WiiUGameoftheYear-1.jpg

22-360GameoftheYear-1.jpg

23-PS3GameoftheYear-1.jpg

24-PCGameoftheYear-1.jpg

25-3DSGameoftheYear-1.jpg

26-VitaGameoftheYear-1.jpg

27-iDroidGameoftheYear-1.jpg

28-DownloadableGameoftheYear-1.jpg

29-BiggestGamingDisappointmentoftheYear-1.jpg

30-BiggestGamingSurpriseoftheYear-1.jpg

31-FilmoftheYear-1.jpg

32-TVShowoftheYear-1.jpg

33-AlbumoftheYear-1.jpg

Personal Awards

Member of the Year

Cube

Most Attractive Male

Fierce_LiNk

Dannyboy-the-Dane

Most Attractive Female

Pancake

Newcomer of the Year

madeinbeats

Funniest Member

Magnus

Creative Member

Eenuh

Hamishmash

Best Multiplayer Buddy

Hero-of-Time

Positive Member of the Year

Dazzimal

Negative Member of the Year

Wii

Best Signatures and Avatars

RedShell

Real-Life Achievement Award

Debug Mode

N-E YouTuber of the Year

Mokong X-C

Forum Awards

Admin/Mod/Staff of the Year

Shorty

Best Thread

N-Europe's Top 50 Wii Games

Best Site Article

N-Europe's Top 50 Wii Games

Playground Awards

Xpert 11 Team of the Year

Intergalactico Stars - Nikos9

Xpert 11 Manager of the Year

Haden

Best Mafia Player

Yvonne

Mafia Game of the Year

Houses of Parliament Mafia - Mr-Paul

DIY Mafia, by Cave Jonnas - Jonnas

Gaming Awards

2012 Game of the Year

Nintendo Land

Wii/Wii U Game of the Year

Nintendo Land

360 Game of the Year

Mass Effect

PS3 Game of the Year

Journey

PC Game of the Year

Far Cry 3

Phantasy Star Online 2

DS/3DS Game of the Year

Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward Kid Icarus: Uprising

PSP/Vita Game of the Year

Wipeout 2048

Gravity Rush

iOS/Android/Mobile Game of the Year

Plague Inc.

The Walking Dead

Downloadable Game of the Year

Journey

Biggest Gaming Disappointment of the Year

Nintendo at E3

Biggest Gaming Surprise of the Year

Sleeping Dogs

General Media Awards

Film of the Year

The Dark Knight Rises

TV Show of the Year

Game of Thrones

Album of the Year

Born to Die - Lana Del Rey

Wish Upon a Star - Celldweller

Thanks to everyone who voted!

Edited by Magnus

Thanks for the rubbish award! :indeed: Pretty crap when people lie and it's allowed to stay there but when you defend yourself, what do they do? Edit it? No, delete it. There was nothing wrong with what I said, no profanity. I had my debate with this person, clearly won and it's clear from their correspondence and arrogance why they did said actions. It was a stupid category and is in breach of site rules but depending on the height of the moon in the sky and it's alignment with Jupiter and Saturn or on the whim of a mod they may or may not be implemented. I didn't vote for anybody, probably would have been deleted anyway. Thanks again, this party's going on well into the early hours.

Wow, nicely done Magnus.

Wii, stop being a petulant little cunt, and shut the fuck up.

Wow, nicely done Magnus.

Wii, stop being a petulant little cunt, and shut the fuck up.

I wonder where that moon is?

Thanks for the rubbish award! :indeed: Pretty crap when people lie and it's allowed to stay there but when you defend yourself, what do they do? Edit it? No, delete it. There was nothing wrong with what I said, no profanity. I had my debate with this person, clearly won and it's clear from their correspondence and arrogance why they did said actions. It was a stupid category and is in breach of site rules but depending on the height of the moon in the sky and it's alignment with Jupiter and Saturn or on the whim of a mod they may or may not be implemented. I didn't vote for anybody, probably would have been deleted anyway. Thanks again, this party's going on well into the early hours.

Jesus.

1) You're kind of proving everyone else's point here.

2) The post was deleted because you were going off-topic and making a deliberate attempt to derail, as you are doing here.

3) Let's look at how the other recipients have responded in the past. 2011 (I believe at this point Kurtle had been banned for other reasons, but Serebii is still there). 2010 (and weirdly he was sharing that with chairdriver, who is still an active member and a very positive person. It's not "we hate you, you're awful" as you seem to think it is as all of these winners are still members, other than Kurtle).

Once again, we wrote the rules. Don't go trying to act as if you know them better and don't go criticising us because of what you think is bad practice because you know what? If you want me to follow everything as you interpret than I can. You want me to 'punish' those who 'spread lies' about you because you've complained about them? Fine. But bear in mind how many complaints I've had about you and I felt that we should give you some chance, maybe it will pass, maybe you will settle down. If you want me to stop dishing out infractions because someone has complained about their behaviour, believe me sonny boy, this will be the last post you see.

Aaaaaaaaanyway.

Thanks Magnus, excellent drawings :D

Edited by Ashley

WOOT I WON ONE :D

*Drumroll*

12-N-EYouTuberoftheYear.jpg[/img]

I feel like, given the award I won I should so a video to "accept" the award....give me a few days :wink:

Love the images too, simple yet AWESOME.

Though why does the "Best Thread" Award won by the Top 50 Wii Games have Master Chief in the image?

I I love how teh 2012 Game of teh Year image has a very confused Monita

Woop I won my first N-E award! (Well, a game I created did!) Congrats to Jonnas who I'm sharing the award with, and to all the other winners!

Thanks Magnus for all your effort in running the awards, the drawings are AWESOME.

This thread is amazing. If it was a toy in Toy Story I would do everything in my power to get it as a moving buddy.

Congratulations to everyone who won. Incredible work, Magnus. Love the drawings.

As an additional bonus, Wii's acceptance speech is just a thing to behold.

Congratulations to everyone who won.

And fuck everyone who didn't vote for me.

Congratulations to everyone who won.

And fuck everyone who didn't vote for me.

Bob, I think it is finally time for you to know.

26 years and 9 months ago I cast the most important vote of your life with your mother.

It is no mere coincidence we share three letter usernames.

Happy birthday... son.

Holy shit Wii, chill out man!

9-NegativeMemberoftheYear.jpg

God damn, I got a good laugh out of that.

Well, no reason for me to make an acceptance speech, I just can't compete with that one! But basically, thanks goes to pretty much every one. Thanks for the nominations, thanks to the guys who've kept me going with advice here as I've struggled at certain points and thanks to every one else, for being fabulous. Also, a big thanks to Magnus for sorting all this out and for the picture!

Definitely got to give a shout out for every one else who was nominated. I don't exactly feel like I deserve it, but that's the generic modesty for you.

But shit, it sure does mean a lot! :)

Edited by Debug Mode

I have written a long and emotional speech for this occasion. I've been saving this for years, and now I can finally use it!

Thank you.

Very nice, thanks to anyone who voted for me and thanks Magnus for the drawings.Well done to all other winners. I may stuff a whole vanilla slice in my mouth and kick a duck up the arses to celebrate.

I won an award?!?!

Jesus, this is awesome! Thank you everybody! It's brightened up my morning very much! :D

Also, Magnus, those drawings are magnificent and just so you know, Animal on a motorbike...totally being my avatar! :)

Bob, I think it is finally time for you to know.

26 years and 9 months ago I cast the most important vote of your life with your mother.

It is no mere coincidence we share three letter usernames.

Happy birthday... son.

D-dad? YOU were the one-legged, Spanish, tree surgeon?! My whole life is a lie! All this time i thought you were just some Guy!

Jesus.

1) You're kind of proving everyone else's point here.

2) The post was deleted because you were going off-topic and making a deliberate attempt to derail, as you are doing here.

3) Let's look at how the other recipients have responded in the past. 2011 (I believe at this point Kurtle had been banned for other reasons, but Serebii is still there). 2010 (and weirdly he was sharing that with chairdriver, who is still an active member and a very positive person. It's not "we hate you, you're awful" as you seem to think it is as all of these winners are still members, other than Kurtle).

Once again, we wrote the rules. Don't go trying to act as if you know them better and don't go criticising us because of what you think is bad practice because you know what? If you want me to follow everything as you interpret than I can. You want me to 'punish' those who 'spread lies' about you because you've complained about them? Fine. But bear in mind how many complaints I've had about you and I felt that we should give you some chance, maybe it will pass, maybe you will settle down. If you want me to stop dishing out infractions because someone has complained about their behaviour, believe me sonny boy, this will be the last post you see.

Aaaaaaaaanyway.

Thanks Magnus, excellent drawings :D

oohh-burn.gif&size=400x1000

D-dad? YOU were the one-legged, Spanish, tree surgeon?! My whole life is a lie! All this time i thought you were just some Guy!

Yo siempre te quiero a mi hijo.

Just a very quick question: How do you make it so that the avatar isn't in a white background but a transparent one? I tried doing it how I usually do it and nothing is happening. Can someone help me?

Just a very quick question: How do you make it so that the avatar isn't in a white background but a transparent one? I tried doing it how I usually do it and nothing is happening. Can someone help me?
Should work as a GIF:

p3E7Q.gif