NEurope
lostmario

Jurassic Park 4 - June 13th 2014

jurassicpark114.jpg

Universal Pictures has announced a release date for “Jurassic Park 4.” The latest installment will see the latest encounter between man and dinosaur, in 3D, on June 13th, 2014. No director is yet attached, but now that a script has been submitted by writers Rick Jaffa and Amanda Silver, the search will begin.

The third, and most recent, installment in the “Jurassic Park” series was released to mixed-to-positive reviews—and robust box-office numbers—in the summer of 2001, with director Joe Johnson assuming the reins from Steven Spielberg, who directed the first two films. Spielberg has remained with the franchise as a producer.

“Jurassic Park 4” will be the first in the series to be shot in 3D. The groundbreaking special effects for which the “Jurassic Park” series has been known should provide quite the attraction in that format.

http://movies.yahoo.com/blogs/movie-talk/jurassic-park-4-gets-release-date-235949004.html

Yeah it was an awesome movie. Looking forward to the next one they've announced that is coming out on the same day but in 2014.

Yeah it was an awesome movie. Looking forward to the next one they've announced that is coming out on the same day but in 2014.

Epic fail on my part... oh dear.

Can someone fix it

The original one is actually one of my favourite films. Then i just think it all went downhill from there.

Jeff Goldblum or GTFO.

I hope it's some sort of Jurassic Park/The Fly cross-over.

Brundle-Rex.

I hope it's some sort of Jurassic Park/The Fly cross-over.

Brundle-Rex.

This would be the best thing ever. Flyrannosaurus Rex or bust.

I love Jurassic Park, even the worstening later films. Dinosaurs improve everything.

I love Jurassic Park, even the worstening later films. Dinosaurs improve everything.

They didn't improve Resident Evil 6.

Dun du, du duuu, du du DUUUUUU, du du du duuuuuuu, du du du duu du du du duuu du du duuuuu du.

Yeah, you all know.

Everyone Up Vote me/give me Thanks.

Edited by Daft

They didn't improve Resident Evil 6.

WHAT?

Now I'm really glad I never played it.

You know it's bad when you're at a Royal Albert Hall John Williams Birthday Concert hoping and praying some guy will stand up during the Jurassic Park piece and blast out some sad rendition on his aging harmonica.

Edited by Guy

Dun du, du duuu, du du DUUUUUU, du du du duuuuuuu, du du du duu du du du duuu du du duuuuu du.

Yeah, you all know.

Everyone Up Vote me/give me Thanks.

Went through and double checked that it all fits, but it's legit. Have a 'thanks'.

What happened to the planned Dinosaurs with guns sequel that they had in the pipeline a few years ago? That sounded like hot shit. As in steamy, effervescent fecal matter.

Went through and double checked that it all fits, but it's legit. Have a 'thanks'.

It's some of my best transcription work.

You know it's bad when you're at a Royal Albert Hall John Williams Birthday Concert hoping and praying some guy will stand up during the Jurassic Park piece and blast out some sad rendition on his aging harmonica.

That's the sound of my childhood image being shattered.

Also, that scene: One of my favourites as a kid. Used to give me goosebumps. Sam Neill. :heart:

movies-jurassic-world-logo.jpg

Universal Pictures has announced a new title and the release date for Jurassic Park 4.

Jurassic World will premiere in cinemas on June 12, 2015.

The fourth instalment will be directed by Colin Trevorrow, who has previously had success with the science fiction comedy Safety Not Guaranteed.

The screenplay was written by Trevorrow and writer Derek Connolly (Gary: Under Crisis).

Trevorrow revealed his desire to introduce a new dinosaur to Jurassic World back in August.

It has also been reported that Jurassic World will feature underwater dinosaurs and a return to the Isla Nublar location that was seen in Steven Spielberg's 1993 original.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/movies/news/a514351/jurassic-park-4-gets-title-jurassic-world-release-date-revealed.html

I see, going back to where it all started (to end it all i guess). Wonder if they'll find Dennis and the rest of Mr Arnold?

I get the impression that someone will have rebuilt the park, but on a bigger scale, and the name is based on Disneyworld (and not that the dinosaurs have spread across the world).