NEurope
Hero-of-Time

General Gaming Sales/Charts Discussion

The remake of Resident Evil 3 is still selling massive amounts of copies. The same with the second remake, which I am not particularly fussy about either. 

I think that game is terrible. If Capcom were intending to make a mockery of the original game, then they certainly succeeded. :p

The remake of Resident Evil 3 is still selling massive amounts of copies. The same with the second remake, which I am not particularly fussy about either. 
I think that game is terrible. If Capcom were intending to make a mockery of the original game, then they certainly succeeded.
They're mocking it by making a really good game that goes on to sell millions. What a way to mock it!

The remake is awful, though. It doesn't look nor play like the original game. There's clipping issues, a linear gameplay style, and no real exploration of the city, despite what Capcom said. 

Like, I think you just go to a toy store and a doughnut shop. In the original, you went to so many more places. And they were actually places you could walk inside. They weren't just scenery.

This is great. Goes to show just how big the likes of the Spectrum and Commodore were back in the day. 

• Thanks 3