NEurope
Hero-of-Time

Pokemon X & Y

Wow! How many times have you defeated the elite 4!?

I've beaten it around 20. I gots 50 hours in, but 94 for you? That's incredible.

Good god... Only just recently beat the 5th gym, after spending ages exploring every nook and cranny of Lumiose. Heading to some spooky mansion or something.

I only really have these main ones...

Doublade lvl50s (Only just realised you evolve with a moon stone). Need to know if evolving early stops it from learning new moves.

Delphox lvl48?

Talonflame lvl48?

The rest are just whatever I'm evolving. There's literally no challenge at all to this game. Yeah yeah, I know "turn exp share off". It wouldn't matter since since I never really use the backup mon I'm evolving from the share all.

Plan on adding a Goomy and its evos to my team. No idea WHAT it is other than its name sounds cool as hell. (Please don't tell me. SPOILERS)

Probably going to add one of the Meowstics after I compare the stats of the male/female ones I caught.

1379499_10153341788845720_615866918_n.jpg

Woops.

Please tell me that Dex is not complete and that you can capture more than that in the game.

Doublade lvl50s (Only just realised you evolve with a moon stone). Need to know if evolving early stops it from learning new moves.

Apparently it learns a good move at level 55. Might wanna hold off until then.

[edit]

Level 51. Sorry.

Edited by Guy

Wow! How many times have you defeated the elite 4!?

I've beaten it around 20. I gots 50 hours in, but 94 for you? That's incredible.

I beat my game in 50, and I've beaten the Elite Four three times haha. All about that Battle Château! Make maaaad amounts of money with all the money modifiers on

Please tell me that Dex is not complete and that you can capture more than that in the game.

It is not complete. Those are all the Pokemon I have seen thus far and there is plenty I've not seen just yet.

Apparently it learns a good move at level 55. Might wanna hold off until then.

[edit]

Level 51. Sorry.

Yup it's level 51. And then it learns an even better move after that if you go to the move relearned I believe.

Also, I'll be online tonight if I could nab that squirtle off you? Need a good tank in my squad :)

I have to say Honedge was horrible until around lvl 25 at which point it was if he suddenly became awesome, as doublade he's become even better

The Grass Ghost pokemon the trent and the pumpkin do they evolve through trades? and whats this about different size pumpkin ones? is there a benefit to it?

After 27 soft resets i finally caught a Modest Xerneas with perfect IV's in hp/sp.atk/sp.def/speed :) Ended up using the master ball in the end, i got tired of throwing about 10 pokéballs each attempt.

I have to say Honedge was horrible until around lvl 25 at which point it was if he suddenly became awesome, as doublade he's become even better

The Grass Ghost pokemon the trent and the pumpkin do they evolve through trades? and whats this about different size pumpkin ones? is there a benefit to it?

Yep they evolve through trade

The different size ones have their stats alter. If they are bigger, their HP and Attack is larger while Speed is smaller and vice-versa for smaller

Yup it's level 51. And then it learns an even better move after that if you go to the move relearned I believe.

Also, I'll be online tonight if I could nab that squirtle off you? Need a good tank in my squad :)

Of course, fire me a trade request when you're around!

How strange. People report that you get the final O-Power at maximum style and that the mega stone should be sold at 10,000. However, I finally got the O-Power for hatching yet the Mega Stone still costs 50,000.

I'm wondering if there's an error or there's something I'm missing. Either way, now that I've perfected Sushi High Roller, I'm never bothering with it again haha. What a terrible payout.

Is there any trick to catching an Emolga on route 10? I'm desperate to catch one and I can't seem to find it. I mean, I don't blame it. It's an electric flying squirrel. The ultimate weapon. It's Emolga, the nuclear bomb and smallpox. Now I know how Team Rocket felt going after Pikachu. Feeling the power done to you and craving it for yourself. The intoxication of desire.

Is there any trick to catching an Emolga on route 10? I'm desperate to catch one and I can't seem to find it. I mean, I don't blame it. It's an electric flying squirrel. The ultimate weapon. It's Emolga, the nuclear bomb and smallpox. Now I know how Team Rocket felt going after Pikachu. Feeling the power done to you and craving it for yourself. The intoxication of desire.

Quick Balls or a nice whack with false swipe!

I think a character in the game gives it to you. Can't remember now.

Yeah I got that, just wanted to get more so I don't waste it.

Can I ask some silly questions? Does Meowstick evolve further, and does Honeedge ever evolve at all? Yes and no is all I'm after :p

I'm slowly advancing at the game, but I have to admit I'm slightly fatigued by the story. I'm starting to hate this 8 gym and the Elite Four thing, really.

Don't have a final six yet. Should decide soon. Probably that fairy eevee and my starter of course, other than that I'm not sure. Just defeated the second gym thanks to my water starter.

Does Meowstick evolve further

No.

and does Honeedge ever evolve at all?

Yes.

:)

I want to see a remake of Ruby Sapphire, but at like...third gym, all the shit hits the fan and the bad guys/Groundon start ravaging the word. Gymb4's gym is destroyed so you battle in a tent and then after that everyone abandons the world so the only people left are bad guys and helpers and instead of gym leaders you fight mini bosses. Then remaijder gyms in post game. Or something. I dunno.

Lol, did you take offense when I complained about the story? :p Maybe that's a bit extreme but I wouldn't mind them shaking things up a little bit. Maybe make it an actual adventure.

Anyone else have finding themselves with a worryingly low interest in Mega Evolution at the moment?

I figure I'm fast reaching the point where it's gonna be necessary to beat the game and also have any shot at competing online.

Competitive Pokémon is even more confusing/daunting than I ever imagined it would be. I don't even know where to begin or if I even want to bother. The thought of engineering a rad team and strategy really interests me though, even if I never actually use it.

Edited by Guy

Could someone trade me a Skrelp and Spritzee?

While I am at it, Meloetta and Keldeo, the only ones I was missing from a complete collection in B/W. Can trade against legendaries assuming I have multiples of that particular legendary.

Edited by Tales

Would anyone help me to evolve Kadabra? All I need is to trade it and then have it traded back. Thanks in advance!

Would anyone help me to evolve Kadabra? All I need is to trade it and then have it traded back. Thanks in advance!

I'm playing now, so I can do it.