NEurope
Hero-of-Time

Pokemon X & Y

The new anime season is probably the best it's ever been in terms of plot and animation. Animation in some of the Gym battles has been absolutely awesome. I really need to set aside some time to catch up with it.

[edit]

Second X/Y opening is so rad:

Edited by Guy
Pokéditmon

I completely agree. XY has been top notch. Ash hasn't been an idiot, and is actually generally badass. The supporting characters are great. Team Rocket are back to their classic selves, but don't appear every episode now.

But the battle animations, that is where it signs. In past sagas, they often used that cut to the Japanese anime style background while it used the move and had that as stock footage, but now they very rarely use that. You see the moves in context, and well animated. Then there's the whole Mega Evolution arc

Incidentally, and semi related, the Pokémon Symphonic Evolutions concert is in London Eventim Apollo on Decmeber 20th at 7:30pm

Edited by Serebii

Incidentally, and semi related, the Pokémon Symphonic Evolutions concert is in London Eventim Apollo on Decmeber 20th at 7:30pm

Thanks for the heads up on this - just booked tickets!

If you guys see me there, say hi. I realise there will be ~3000 people there so it'll be easy to miss, but I'm going to try and meet and greet as many people there as possible :)

If you guys see me there, say hi. I realise there will be ~3000 people there so it'll be easy to miss, but I'm going to try and meet and greet as many people there as possible :)

If we lock eyes, you know what that means... !

@Serebii - Has there been some sort of update that has put the tutor moves of ORAS (ie Heatwave for Pidgeot) in X & Y?

Thinking of getting X and Y again for a natural Greninja and Venusaur, as well as a Bounce Gyarados and Heatwave Pidgeot.

@Serebii - Has there been some sort of update that has put the tutor moves of ORAS (ie Heatwave for Pidgeot) in X & Y?

Thinking of getting X and Y again for a natural Greninja and Venusaur, as well as a Bounce Gyarados and Heatwave Pidgeot.

No. You need ORAS and then to trade them to XY for that.

You could always ask someone who has far too much BP in ORAS to burn to teach them to your Pokemon for you.

Someone who is a bit mad when it comes to training Pokemon.

Hint, hint.

You could always ask someone who has far too much BP in ORAS to burn to teach them to your Pokemon for you.

Someone who is a bit mad when it comes to training Pokemon.

Hint, hint.

Are you still playing regularly then? Would really appreciate your help sir! (Thanks) : peace:

Are you still playing regularly then? Would really appreciate your help sir! (Thanks) : peace:

Yeah, I tend to play it for about half an hour every day. Whenever you have a Pokemon ready, you just let me know, and I'll tell you when I should be online next.

Yeah, I tend to play it for about half an hour every day. Whenever you have a Pokemon ready, you just let me know, and I'll tell you when I should be online next.

Ahh thanks so much! :)

Quick way (or slow) is just to fill all your bank boxes, which isn't hard if you've been trading for gen after gen (or IV breeding). Then just wait and trade your miles for BP. I racked up over 1600 BP to transfer to AS and bought one of every item. Obviously it's slow if you don't have many mon, but if you put your mon away and forgot about the bank...you could have a right treasure trove of BP to harvest.

That's all well and good, but I genuinely enjoy the Battle Maison. I enjoy the variety of Pokemon the CPU throws at you instead of the boring same old, same old you see online. You get BP very quickly if you start racking up the wins. Getting BP after every fight is a godsend.

Still doesn't excuse Game Freak from not including Emerald's Battle Frontier.

Feeling nostalgic after playing some Pokemon Yellow that i've gone out and rebought Pokemon Y.

I think i'll give his series another chance.

Feeling nostalgic after playing some Pokemon Yellow that i've gone out and rebought Pokemon Y.

I think i'll give his series another chance.

Haha cheers!

I will have no one from here to trade with now though :(

I got given two Mew codes at GAME. I think the promotion ends today but I believe you still have a bit of time to redeem the code.

I therefore have a spare code so i'm happy to give it out.

Got this Diancie that was waiting to be collected on my copy of X, worth keeping?

Nature: Sassy

HP: 31

Att: 31

Def: 31

SpA: 28 - 29

SpD: 24 - 25

Speed: 16 - 17

Edit: Found out the hidden power type so got more accurate stats:

HP: 31

Att: 31

Def: 31

SpA: 28

SpD: 24

Speed: 17

Edited by Ike

Haha cheers!

I will have no one from here to trade with now though :(

I got given two Mew codes at GAME. I think the promotion ends today but I believe you still have a bit of time to redeem the code.

I therefore have a spare code so i'm happy to give it out.

?I'd love a mew code, keep meaning to restart/finish X

?I'd love a mew code, keep meaning to restart/finish X

I've just PM'd you.

Has anyone bred the starters/rare mon and got any spare to donate? It will be appreciated! I missed out on the trading with you guys obviously.

If you really want some 'mon, you can get a lot through the GTS. I traded a lot of evolving Pokémon like Machoke and Haunter, and even got a Giratina for my Sylveon. But I'm up for reviving Pokémon X/Y trading since I also started playing a couple of weeks ago! I'm now ready for the Elite 4 and afterwards would like to complete my dex as much as possible.

Did somebody say "Pokedex completing"?

I'm more than willing to breed some hard-to-find Pokemon off for some peeps here.

Don't even care what I get in return. Just don't ask for legendaries, etc. Ain't happening.