NEurope
Hero-of-Time

Pokemon X & Y

Aw man when are they going to get rid of the need to use HMs. Such balls.

I know, so silly. Annoying to have to waste move slots on party Pokemon to teach them stuff like Cut.

In other news, I completed my Kalos Pokedex yesterday (well, all 'seen'). Got the prize. Won't say what it is. Surprises and all that.

Edited by Sheikah

Aw man when are they going to get rid of the need to use HMs. Such balls.

Rock Smash isn't an HM :p

They should make moves have "field effects" like horn Drill, Karate Chop, Slam, dig etc etc have a rock smashing effect out of battle, and Slash moves all cut outside of battle. Surf potentially is the only useful HM Move in battle that could be kept, as i don't mind my water type having it as a move, that said they need to do something with dive/waterfall

Rock Smash isn't an HM :p

Y1dlnIu.jpg

When will you realise everyone's life doesn't revolve around Pokémon and thus they may refer to things incorrectly?

Y1dlnIu.jpg

When will you realise everyone's life doesn't revolve around Pokémon and thus they may refer to things incorrectly?

Never! Bwahahahahahaha

HMs should have been reduced to a quick option long ago, simply activated by clicking on things that require them and using the HM if you have a Pokemon in your party that can actually use the HM, without having to actually teach it to them. With you only teaching them a HM if you want it for in-battle use.

When is after the Elite Four considered "postgame"? Because looking at Serebii on finding the mega stones, many of them are "postgame" but I search some of these places top to bottom and I can't find them.

When is after the Elite Four considered "postgame"? Because looking at Serebii on finding the mega stones, many of them are "postgame" but I search some of these places top to bottom and I can't find them.

As stated on the page, you need the quest to be started by Professor Sycamore. You find him after beating rival in Kiloude

You can also only find most of them between 8-9PM too.

Completed both coastal and central dexes all seen/caught. Now moving onto mountain dex :)

Currently trying to hatch a shiny Mawile. On like the fourth box full and at least some of them should have decent IVs, possibly even five. Anyone want one?

Taking second place prize is me :grin: with the complete kalos dex and certificates to prove it. Now who's going to take third place and the bronze??:laughing:

I also completed the dexes a while ago! I also caught every obtainable pokemon outside the kalos dex. :)

1434ba1.jpg

An exploit has come out to guarantee shiny Pokemon to hatch. It begins.

Oh well. There goes the integrity of this game. :p

It involves finding someone with a specific ID though so it's not that likely

It involves finding someone with a specific ID though so it's not that likely

Reddit's Pokemon community is already hooking people up. This is happening dude.

This is a very appealing glitch that almost everyone is going to want in on.

All you need to do is download an app, do some wifi tricks and determine your trainer shiny ID and the IDs of your eggs. Find a trainer with the same shiny ID of the egg and bam, trade the egg and it will hatch shiny.

You can even check all the IVs and configure competitively viable shiny BEASTS.

The pool for the possible IDs and eggs is only 4,100. It won't be hard for a large dedicated Pokemon community to get those IDs all allocated.

Database is made with peoples IDs posted, players keep breeding until a compatible egg is found. Boom. Shiny. Even if this only takes a few hours, it's still way more attractive than the days it can take to breed a shiny normally.

It was only a matter of time.

Maybe Nintendo will patch it.

Edited by Guy

Right now I'm getting a 3DS (Wooo) which is 'better' X or Y. I think the Legendary on the front of X look a bit like a gay reindeer...

Any massive differences?