NEurope
Hero-of-Time

Pokemon X & Y

The three event Pokémon got leaked last night. Will post image in spoiler tag soon, and it isn't going to be a joke so don't look unless you genuinely want to see them

Nmh72ZB.jpg

Edited by Debug Mode

Soon all the surprises left in the game will be out in the wild. Guess it was only a matter of time.

I do wonder if we'll ever see things the time and way that GameFreak want.

Uh, Serebii, you kind of added them to your Pokedex around a week ago and then swiftly removed them.

This is always going to happen to be honest, so I'm not complaining because this is something that can easily be remedied next time. We had a good run, but the way Pokemon are stored being roughly the same didn't help.

Next time, they know what to do. Specific firmware that will only be distributed on launch or slightly beforehand and patching in Pokemon you want to keep secretive.

Edited by Debug Mode

Uh, Serebii, you kind of added them to your Pokedex around a week ago and then swiftly removed them.

This is always going to happen to be honest, so I'm not complaining because this is something that can easily be remedied next time. We had a good run, but the way Pokemon are stored being roughly the same didn't help.

Next time, they know what to do. Specific firmware that will only be distributed on launch or slightly beforehand and patching in Pokemon you want to keep secretive.

Did I? That'd have been stupid of me

Did I? That'd have been stupid of me

Well, you quickly covered your tracks haha

The entries went, but the placeholder images remained intact, and then you bumped the placeholder image count from 721 to 800 ;)

Well, I say you, but that could have been some one else in control of your site!

giphy_zps952df1b2.gif

Managed to get Xerneas and Yvettal in the same game, but wow their base defence stats are appalling.

Is the hacker still digging, or is this all we get? I keep hearing contradicting things such as "he's only just scratching the surface", and "he's pretty much found anything extra" etc.

I just find it hard to believe they'd just randomly choose Blaziken from those starters and add no other mega starters from that gen. This alone gives me hope that he hasn't finished digging, as I'd wager we're getting another event 3rd gen mega starter after the Torchic event finishes.

Finished the game, really enjoyed my first Pokemon, though I'm not sure I could play another one if it's the same basic formula. Really liked the ending cutscene too, heart-strings well and truly tugged at. Lovely visuals overall.

If anyone cares, my final team: Xerneas, Yveltall, Chesnaught, Charizard, Blastoise and Lucario

Is the hacker still digging, or is this all we get? I keep hearing contradicting things such as "he's only just scratching the surface", and "he's pretty much found anything extra" etc.

I just find it hard to believe they'd just randomly choose Blaziken from those starters and add no other mega starters from that gen. This alone gives me hope that he hasn't finished digging, as I'd wager we're getting another event 3rd gen mega starter after the Torchic event finishes.

We have no idea. The guy is somewhat of a well known memory exploiter for the 3DS, but how much he can dig is very limited.

Basically, early this week/late last week, some people (worryingly related to PokeGen) had pieced together how Pokemon data is stored, and it's roughly the same as previous generations.

The hacker who leaked this stuff didn't intend for this information to go every where. In a private IRC, utilising the previous discovery, he was exhibiting proof of concept of being able to use the information to manipulate the encounter table and then used it to pop up the 3 new Pokemon that have been leaked. He didn't intend to have this leaked every where, but either some one who had access to that IRC had leaked it or he had posted the images on twitter, not realising that quite a lot of people following him would take quite a huge interest in this.

He has since published some more stuff (no new Pokemon, but unobtainable formes including ONE BIG SPOILER forme), but it has slowed down. There's a list going around now of some supposed new mega evolutions, but there's a problem with this.

Some one had previously asked him, after leaking 2 mega evolutions, whether there were any more Mons/Megas that he had found and not leaked yet, he replied yes. But 2 hours later, he has a tweet saying there are only two secret mega evolutions in X/Y, the two that he leaked, because he couldn't find any other mega stones.

What can I draw from this? There are more mega evolutions, but he has been approached by Nintendo and asked not to publish any more. As for the list currently circling around? No idea, probably false. But if it were to be true, remakes inbound ;)

Well it was nice while it lasted.

He posted something on the internet and about Pokemon and didn't expect it to get passed around?

Got round to catching Xerneas.

Xerneas - #716 (Adamant) : 31 / 31 / 18 - 19 / 31 / 12 - 13 / 30 - 31

Not bad for first attempt.

I'm cool with some secrets being left hidden in the game. Actually planning to grab event Pokemon this time.

We have no idea. The guy is somewhat of a well known memory exploiter for the 3DS, but how much he can dig is very limited.

Basically, early this week/late last week, some people (worryingly related to PokeGen) had pieced together how Pokemon data is stored, and it's roughly the same as previous generations.

The hacker who leaked this stuff didn't intend for this information to go every where. In a private IRC, utilising the previous discovery, he was exhibiting proof of concept of being able to use the information to manipulate the encounter table and then used it to pop up the 3 new Pokemon that have been leaked. He didn't intend to have this leaked every where, but either some one who had access to that IRC had leaked it or he had posted the images on twitter, not realising that quite a lot of people following him would take quite a huge interest in this.

He has since published some more stuff (no new Pokemon, but unobtainable formes including ONE BIG SPOILER forme), but it has slowed down. There's a list going around now of some supposed new mega evolutions, but there's a problem with this.

Some one had previously asked him, after leaking 2 mega evolutions, whether there were any more Mons/Megas that he had found and not leaked yet, he replied yes. But 2 hours later, he has a tweet saying there are only two secret mega evolutions in X/Y, the two that he leaked, because he couldn't find any other mega stones.

What can I draw from this? There are more mega evolutions, but he has been approached by Nintendo and asked not to publish any more. As for the list currently circling around? No idea, probably false. But if it were to be true, remakes inbound ;)

Gimme a spoiler box reply of the info slim. xx

God, I sure hope you're spot on. Words cannot describe how disappointed I'll be if this is all we get. On something else...

That Hiker that gives Strange Souvenir. Now, what with this games massive leanings to all things OOPA/conspiracies/AA (ancient giants? Impossible ancient technology? Ancient astronauts/space visitors. Etc.) that item sort of looks like ancient Mayan/Incan/Peru/whatever idols of reptilian (alien) gods. Check its little nostrils out.

Finally after countless battles in the battle chateau, she finally showed up. She pays out big time if you use prize money x3, but wish AZ was the grand duke.

Finally after countless battles in the battle chateau, she finally showed up. She pays out big time if you use prize money x3, but wish AZ was the grand duke.

Pays out even more if you also have the amulet coin on a participating Pokemon! (Yes, they do stack).

Pays out even more if you also have the amulet coin on a participating Pokemon! (Yes, they do stack).

Even better if you use Payday + Prizemoney level 3 and Amulet coin :bouncy:

Finally picked this up on the weekend.

Love the wonder trading on it, such a gamble. Granted it doesn't always pay off, but I did get a bit of success. Mainly sending off a level 12 Doduo to Brazil and in return getting a Level 1 Froakie, which was very welcome as my team was lacking a water type (I opted for Chespin & Charmander)

2 Badges down so far and about 10 hours play. Unreal how quick the time goes on this game.

Finally!

Pokemon%20Global%20Link.png

No levels 91's though. :p Was still pretty easy though which was disappointing but I was 10 levels higher which doesn't happen normally.

Now does anyone's Friend Safari have Ditto? I only seem to have 1 normal type in my friend list.

Do you need rock smash to get through Victory Road, or did I just miss a path?

Do you need rock smash to get through Victory Road, or did I just miss a path?

You may need it, but there should be ways around