NEurope
Hero-of-Time

Pokemon X & Y

Ah right. Guaranteed 2 perfect stats and synchronise... they always pass on to offspring?

That's a nice map, but it says Caterpie/Weedle are exclusives to each version. I'm pretty sure I caught BOTH in my X.

I'm really unhappy with my current team - 7 badges in. Never really been in this position this far in, but I want to radically change the Pokemon I have.

Does anyone have a Skrelp / Dragalge from Pokemon Y they fancy kindly trading me?! I have a Clawitzer if anyone fancies that?!

Any help would be greatly appreciated! :)

I'm really tired of the gyms.

Do you know, this is the first game in the series where I've felt like that too. I dunno why, but the gyms in this game didn't impress me as much as previous. I thought B/W's gym and Elite 4 were the best so far, but this series seems to have taken a step back. Bigger gyms don't mean better experiences it would seem!

I'm really unhappy with my current team - 7 badges in. Never really been in this position this far in, but I want to radically change the Pokemon I have.

Does anyone have a Skrelp / Dragalge from Pokemon Y they fancy kindly trading me?! I have a Clawitzer if anyone fancies that?!

Any help would be greatly appreciated! :)

Do you know, this is the first game in the series where I've felt like that too. I dunno why, but the gyms in this game didn't impress me as much as previous. I thought B/W's gym and Elite 4 were the best so far, but this series seems to have taken a step back. Bigger gyms don't mean better experiences it would seem!

If you contant me tomorrow(or right now) I can trade you one. Got if of GTS but decided not to use it.

If you contant me tomorrow(or right now) I can trade you one. Got if of GTS but decided not to use it.

Brill, that'd be great. (Unless someone has one tonight!) Thanks Tales!

Brill, that'd be great. (Unless someone has one tonight!) Thanks Tales!

I'll connect now. I'll probably get one later for collection purposes later so no problem.

I assume I have your fc.

For the record, when I continue, I decided to skip skrelp and take the ice Poke instead. It is likely to be the final member, although I'm happy with the current five and the slave.

I'll connect now. I'll probably get one later for collection purposes later so no problem.

I assume I have your fc.

For the record, when I continue, I decided to skip skrelp and take the ice Poke instead. It is likely to be the final member, although I'm happy with the current five and the slave.

Brill - I just traded my Clawitzer... did you want that?! If so, I apologise!

I am online now, I'm Mark on the game.

Thanks so much Tales! Sorry about trading Dedenne or whatever it's called! Kinda had nothing else as I have hardly caught anything!

Anything you want in future from X let me know! Thanks again!

Edited by Aneres11

Clawizter is xclusive then yes, but no problem, I'll get it later. Never thought you would be Mark :p

Is anyone able to do a trade/trade back so I can evolve my phantump?

@ReZourceman? :p

[edit] Thanks dude :D

Edited by The Peeps

Thanks so much Tales! Sorry about trading Dedenne or whatever it's called! Kinda had nothing else as I have hardly caught anything!

Anything you want in future from X let me know! Thanks again!

Actually can't remember catching that one(as I said earlier I play X as well). I always wondered what the electric mouse Poke was this time, is it really the Poke with an outlet as its tale?

Dragalge is very awesome.

it is a shame that it was the only Poison we got this gen though.

A criminally underrated type IMO. :nono:

1385085_10153371207090720_1697782568_n.jpg

Well Game Freak, aside from the inexcusable technical issues your game suffers, daaaamn fine job with the content. Enjoyed every minute of it (except from that time I had to soft reset thanks to knocking out Zapdos and finding out I forgot to save, wasting an hour).

Dragalge is very awesome.

It's a Fairy slayer, though :)

Far too easy, only 4 Pokémon for each member of the E4... Poor show.

would anyone be available to transfer a phantump to later, and then back to me as Tevenant? and my Haunter so he can evolve to Gengar?

I'd also be up to trade some pokemon if people want anything?

qrcodes.png

The V1.1 patch is now live. Fixes the Lumiose City glitch and the GTS filter glitch.

So this is available to download for all regions now?

And it's definitely confirmed to fix the glitch, while not causing anything else to go wrong?

Just feels so odd having to download a patch for Pokemon. :p

So this is available to download for all regions now?

And it's definitely confirmed to fix the glitch, while not causing anything else to go wrong?

Just feels so odd having to download a patch for Pokemon. :p

Yes to all :p

Hey. I posted this on Gamefaqs, and I may have let my imagination run wild with me here, but...

An alternate use for the big nugget is mentioned. I thought maybe a held item for a certain mon, and then I thought of the tipping situation and no one knows what it's for (both money related), then I thought maybe if you tip an insane amount you get an event legendary encounter, one that's somehow based on money. I thought maybe it (big nugget) can be used as a held item to alter form/stats of this legendary. I was just joking around, now I've just found out that a big nugget turns up the same room as griseus orb and the other two orbs that modify form/stats.

Now, I know this is likely BS, but I'm just putting it out there in case some of this true, so I can go "told you so!". LOL

would anyone be available to transfer a phantump to later, and then back to me as Tevenant? and my Haunter so he can evolve to Gengar?

I'd also be up to trade some pokemon if people want anything?

Bump anyone on tonight?

Aaaah I'm getting massive withdrawal symptoms from this, haven't been on it in the last week at all as I've got Layton and Zelda taking up all my time for reviewing! You guys better still be playing when I get back onto this, I'm only 4 gyms in! @Guy I'm sorry I haven't been on at all, I hope you still have that Charmander sitting in a box ready for me :)

@Agent Gibbs

I can help you with that.

Oh cool thanks! just battling team flare so once this story event has finished i'll request the trade or however we do this? whats your in game name?

Oh cool thanks! just battling team flare so once this story event has finished i'll request the trade or however we do this? whats your in game name?

I'm Ninty K, yeah just request a trade when your ready. :)