NEurope
Hero-of-Time

Pokemon X & Y

Would anyone help me to evolve Kadabra? All I need is to trade it and then have it traded back. Thanks in advance!

You can also deposit it on the GTS in exchange for another Kadabra. You'd end up with an Alakazam (although it wouldn't have been your original Pokémon).

You can also deposit it on the GTS in exchange for another Kadabra. You'd end up with an Alakazam (although it wouldn't have been your original Pokémon).

For some reason I like to have all my main team Pokémon caught by myself. Especially my favorite evolutionary line of all. But thanks for the tip.

To be fair, if you get a traded mon it levels up much quicker. And having more different owner derived Pokemon improves your chances of winning the lottery.

I think that's where my hesitation came from. Having one of my team level faster than the rest made it much more annoying to keep them all at around the same level. Of course, now in those gen with the new exp. share mechanics it's all been made easier.

The problem I have with this gen's experience share is that it makes the game way too easier, especially if you're already playing with the battle style set to shift and not set.

I love the changes they've made to EV training though, absolutely amazing.

Any tips on teams please people?

I have

Charizard (Fire/Dragon/Flying)

Greninja (Water Dark)

Doubledge (Steel/Ghost)

I'm happy with the above but the rest are in flux

Tyrantrum (Rock/Dragon) - he was a bit poor but he's suddenly become amazing in battle

Inkay (Dark/Psychic) - This one is the worst of my team, he dies all the damn time, but i've read malamar could be good...but he's an ugly so and so that Malamar

Pangoro - (Dark/Fighting) - He's always been awesome, but he's become a HM slave, Surf,Strength and he's effective with them, his other move's are low sweap (fighting) and crunch (Dark), but despite how cool he is, i've not needed him in battle

Ideally i like Ghost pokemon, but feel i need a psychic, but also maybe a grass type, or one who can use grass moves, but then there is also electric i could do with

I love the look of the Trent pokemon (Grass/Ghost) and feel he could have ghost/Psychic and grass moves

Thoughts?

I put Malamar straight in the box when I saw him.

Currently my party is Pikachu, Carbink, Fletchinder, Frogadier, Doubleade and Sylveon, with Steelix as an HM slave.

Friend Safari - is the Pokemon that you can find in your friends the same no matter who visits? I.e. are my Pokemon the same if all of you visit?

If so we should do a directory.

Friend Safari - is the Pokemon that you can find in your friends the same no matter who visits? I.e. are my Pokemon the same if all of you visit?

Yes they are

Brilliant idea...I'm yet to get that far but will add my safari mon's to a list for people when I get there.

Any tips on teams please people?

This weakness calculator seems a good way to plan out a well rounded team:

http://wonderfulfailure.com/typecalc/default.html

My current team is:

Gengar

Krookodile

Mawile

Greninja

Charizard

Dedenne

Looking likely I'll be finishing the game with these guys. May swap Charizard out for Delphox for psychic type coverage a little later.

I'm nowhere near any of you chaps, did the 2nd gym last week. I've been distracted in the Battle Chateux ever since, currently running a team with majority levels over 32. Charmileon and Froagadier are at levels 34.

This weakness calculator seems a good way to plan out a well rounded team:

http://wonderfulfailure.com/typecalc/default.html

My current team is:

Gengar

Krookodile

Mawile

Greninja

Charizard

Dedenne

Looking likely I'll be finishing the game with these guys. May swap Charizard out for Delphox for psychic type coverage a little later.

I never knew about that site before! awesome

Think my team will be

Greninja

Charizard

Doublade

Trevenant

Mamoswine

Which give me no type weaknesses

Then the sixth slot i'll alternate between

Pangoro

Tyrantrum

Mawile or Gardevoir so i have a fairy type

does anyone else think there aren't enough fairy types? and the ones that there are are filled with poorly designed ones?

I never knew about that site before! awesome

Think my team will be

Greninja

Charizard

Doublade

Trevenant

Mamoswine

Which give me no type weaknesses

Then the sixth slot i'll alternate between

Pangoro

Tyrantrum

Mawile or Gardevoir so i have a fairy type

does anyone else think there aren't enough fairy types? and the ones that there are are filled with poorly designed ones?

I think there are plenty of Fairy types, especially with reclassification.

I think there are plenty of Fairy types, especially with reclassification.

Yeah, plenty of existing Pokemon have been reclassified as Fairy or part Fairy. Seems the series really needed it since most of the reclassified ones used to be just Normal type.

i just looked at the list on Serebii and there are more than i thought.....i think its a case of i don't like the newly designed fair types and the reclassified ones were pokemon i thought were a bit meh....except Mawille which is just awesome especially with its mega evo, and Gardevoir was always awesome, its just a shame its mega evo looks like she's wearing some stupid renasaunce dress

N-Europe Members Friend Safari

Cube. Ponyta, Slugma.

Caris. Gloom, Garbodor.

Aneres11. Magneton, Skarmory.

Daft. Combee, Masquerain.

Odd Cookie (?). Bannette, Pumpkaboo.

Fused King. Nuzleaf, Sneasel.

David (?). Spheal, Bergmite.

Drahkon. Butterfree, Masquerain.

Eddage. Cascoon.

Welsh Gamer. Seviper, Swallot.

Mark (?). Butterfree, Volbeat.

Aaron (?). Magneton, Klang.

Sheikah. Tangela, Sawsbuck.

Edited by ReZourceman

So can you visit the Safari of any friends @ReZourceman? Or just people who have unlocked safaris themselves? (I'm guessing the latter since Daft is up there and I think he only just got the game).

Only 2 unique Pokemon in each safari?

What have I got? :)

So can you visit the Safari of any friends @ReZourceman? Or just people who have unlocked safaris themselves? (I'm guessing the latter since Daft is up there and I think he only just got the game).

Only 2 unique Pokemon in each safari?

What have I got? :)

Yeah anyone. I think maybe even people who don't have the game...maybe.

You are.....(I'll add you to the list too)....

Sheikah. Tangela, Sawsbuck.

Thanks @Guy. Here's how my current team stacks up right now (One of the fighters will be taken out for an electric type).

newDaJG.png