NEurope
Hero-of-Time

Pokemon X & Y

I've put my game on ebay. If anyone wants the X legendary off me before the my game goes bye bye then let me know. I also have Mewtwo and that snake type legendary.

Can I have it Hero? :) By it I mean Xerneas.

Sure. First come first serve. I will have to add you. You able to trade now?

Never mind. The game has just sold now. That was fast! Can anyone else take Xerneas off my hands and then trade it to Sheikah? I wanna go get this posted ASAP.

One week in, and I’ve only just gotten the third gym badge and the mega ring, haha. I keep coming across Pokémon I like too much to just catch and keep in the box, so instead of having a single team like I usually do when I play Pokémon games, I’ve been raising them all! So right now I have about forty Pokémon in rotation, heh. At least I'm filling out my Pokédex for once!

shiny01.png

Shiny Farfetch’d! So… pink…

shiny02.png

Shiny Machop! Lady looks like a dude.

shiny03.png

Shiny Solosis! He’s blue da ba dee da ba die.

I've put my game on ebay. If anyone wants the X legendary off me before the my game goes bye bye then let me know. I also have Mewtwo and that snake type legendary.
You wouldn't happen to have the mega stones Charizardite X and Mewtwonite X would you? If you do, I wouldn't mind taking those from you. =P

I'm available now, so I can do the Xerneas trade for you, too. 3DS Friend Code is to the left and my trainer name is Maidens!

Edited by Sprout

you should trade your starters too so people can breed them! wish i was home i'd have taken you up on the offer

You wouldn't happen to have the mega stones Charizardite X and Mewtwonite X would you? If you do, I wouldn't mind taking those from you. =P

I'm available now, so I can do the Xerneas trade for you, too. 3DS Friend Code is to the left and my trainer name is Maidens!

Yeah, I have both of them as well. I'll add you now and drop them off.

you should trade your starters too so people can breed them! wish i was home i'd have taken you up on the offer

If you are on now I will give you my starters.

@Sprout i'm online now.

@Sheikah I have gave Xerneas to Sprout. I also attached my Masterball to him as well. So just nab it off him when you guys are ready to trade.

Edited by Hero-of-Time
Automerged Doublepost

Oh cool, thanks a lot. :)

Can I grab that off you around 7PM tonight @Sprout? I'll throw in something good.

Think I might already have you added. In game name is Daniel.

Thanks a bundle @Hero\-of\-Time! I'd have asked for other mega stones but I didn't want to sound greedy, heh.

He also gave me his starters, so I guess I should do some breeding later. I have all the Kanto and Kalos starters, so if anyone is interested...

Oh cool, thanks a lot. :)

Can I grab that off you around 7PM tonight @Sprout? I'll throw in something good.

Think I might already have you added. In game name is Daniel.

I will trade it to you for your Animal Crossing New Leaf Golden furniture 7PM is fine and dandy and I will see you then!

I tried to give you my level 91 Greninja but it wouldn't let me as it knew Surf.

You should have asked for more, I would have happily gave you the stuff you were after. Far better the stuff goes to a forum member than a random ebay buyer. :D

@Hero\-of\-Time

You should catch a full squad of pidgeys for the next game owner to see and name them thus:

1. Please

2. Give

3. Me

4. Positive

5. Feedback

6. Thanks!

Having looked at the chart that lists what each Pokemon type is good against, Dragon types don't seem all that useful to me?

Dragon types tend to have massive stats though; you'll find that they can effectively 'sweep' entire teams (i.e. defeat one pokemon after the next) because of their high attack/special attack stats and they also possess a huge movepool.

In terms of typing, I've currently got the following:

1. Fire/Psychic

2. Dark/Fighting

3. Grass/Poison

4. Ghost/Steel

5. Rock/Dragon

Once I get a Squirtle off of @Guy I should be set :)

I've got a cert 4 Pokemon, but the other 2 i'm uncertain if i'll keep them on my team. Just levelling them up at the moment, most of the Pokemon levelling will occur once i'm at the Elite 4 as i try and level my Team of 6 for them. I have so many caught 'mon, will be fun levelling them and evolving them to complete my Dex.

At present, my Pokemon team is as follows

1. Frogadeer (Water)

2. Charmeleon (Fire/Dragon)

3. Lucario (Fighting/Ground)

4. Alakasam (Psy)

The 2 i'm not certain on are

5. Tyrunt (Ground/Rock)

6. Random Grass/Bug/Poison type. I'm considering this to be slotted by Venopede

I do have Fennigen evolved into Braixen as my original Fire starter, but since i picked up Charmander i chose to replace it with Froagie which i received as a trade from a friend. A much better Pokemon over Fennigen, seems to be more powerful as it were. Once i've evolved Charmeleon into Charizard, i'll combine it as a Fly/Dragon/Fire type.

Regarding the save bug:

An issue has been found with the Pokémon X and Pokémon Y games, released for Nintendo 3DS on 12th October 2013. After the player saves the game in certain areas and then reloads the save file, the controls may become unresponsive.

Please follow the instructions below in order to avoid this problem.

For players who are already experiencing this issue, please be aware that we are currently preparing an application to fix it, and will make it available to download from Nintendo eShop as soon as it is ready. We apologise for the inconvenience.

The Problem

In some rare cases, if the player saves the game in certain areas of Lumiose City (see below map), then ends the game, the controls will not respond when the saved game is reloaded.

How to Avoid This

Please make sure you don’t save the game while in the areas marked on the map below (blue area). You can still save the game anywhere else in Lumiose City, including inside buildings such as Pokémon Centers.

CI16_3DS_PokemonXandY_Map_enGB_image600w.png

Solution for Players Already Experiencing this Problem

We are preparing an application to recover saved game data for players whom this has happened to. This will be made available to download from Nintendo eShop as soon as possible.

We apologise sincerely for any inconvenience and ask you to please keep an eye on our website over the coming days for the latest information and updates.

I guess we know that Pokémon battles aren't my forté

Creating epic sigs? Hell Yeah!

Great job dude!

Forgot to mention, finally caught a Clauncher so if you're still interested in Xclusives here's one I suppose @Guy!

does anyone have a mega evolution stone for charizard they don't want anymore...?

I nearly have my final team, just need to evolve my (what I think is SuperSize) Pumpkaboo.

Also, I have a lot of Level 1 Super Size Pumpkaboos (I think) (its at least large) (but I think its super), if anyone wants one.

Just so you all know, the latest Pokemon Movie with Mewtwo Awakened will air tomorrow on CITV (freeview 72) at 9.25am ;)

Question about shinies, since I don't generally know pokémons real colours. Is there a sparkling effect still when you meet them? Otherwise I won't notice.

Question about shinies, since I don't generally know pokémons real colours. Is there a sparkling effect still when you meet them? Otherwise I won't notice.

Yeah the sparkle is still there when the Pokemon enters the battle.

I keep breaking off doing the storyline to train up new Pokemon to try out. My team is kinda erratic at the moment and I'm slowly realising I'm gonna need to beat the game and have access to everything before picking a final six.

55 hours so far. Six badges. Loving it.