NEurope
Hero-of-Time

Pokemon X & Y

Okay, five Fennekin(s?), five Squirtles, four Charmanders, five Bulbasaurs are ready to rock:

Fennekin - Male - Rash Nature - @\-Dem0\-

Fennekin - Male - Timid Nature

Fennekin - Male - Quirky Nature - @Mr\-Paul

---

Bulbasaur - Male - Gentle Nature

Bulbasaur - Male - Modest Nature

Bulbasaur - Male - Bold Nature

Bulbasaur - Male - Docile Nature - @Sheikah

Bulbasaur - Male - Timid Nature

Natures aren't great, but I figured I'd list them for people if they have a preference.

If you want one, feel free to just add my code/quote me and confirm your in-game name/which you want and I'll add you back and trade it over whenever suits.

duuuuude - can i get that last charmander and the "jolly squirtle" (sounds like an awesome nintendo themed pub.....)

duuuuude - can i get that last charmander and the "jolly squirtle" (sounds like an awesome nintendo themed pub.....)

No problem! I've added your code and updated the list!

No problem! I've added your code and updated the list!

thanks man :bowdown:

in game name is becky btw ^_^

i'll be online later (have some job hunt-y stuff to do, and i'm at that point on route 14 where i have to battle not-gary again and i just can't be bothered atm >_> heh!!)

want anything in particular in return??

thanks man :bowdown:

in game name is becky btw ^_^

i'll be online later (have some job hunt-y stuff to do, and i'm at that point on route 14 where i have to battle not-gary again and i just can't be bothered atm >_> heh!!)

want anything in particular in return??

I should be on a bit later too.

Nothing I'm really looking for in particular, feel free to toss over whatever you have going spare!

I should be on a bit later too.

Nothing I'm really looking for in particular, feel free to toss over whatever you have going spare!

cool i'm on now - if anyone else wants to add me my friend code is at the side.. gunna play with some wondertrades ^___^ i LOVE that feature!!

I've made little progress, partially cause my little bro isn't as hardcore as I am. But that isn't a bad thing. The joyous experience is lasting me longer for it. We are both training for the second Gym battle right now. Team update incoming:

lvl 26 Braixen (Baily)

lvl 26 Snorlax (Sunny)

lvl 26 Bagon (Sena)

lvl 26 Mawile (Renè)

lvl 26 Kirlia (Kayla)

lvl 21 Eevee (Estelle)

Really loving the variety of Pokemon to capture. Really good idea for them to include so many from all generations.

Holy crap, how is my data still being processed on Pokemon Global Link?

Looks like I'm going to have to fire them an email tomorrow if it's still acting up.

EDIT: Changed username on the Pokemon website and now works, well that's weird.

Edited by Debug Mode

Just got my Lapras. About 20 hours in. Every time I get a new HM i head back and forth to get new stuff. I know I should wait for Fly...but OCD and that.

Was going to catch every Eevee I needed, then realised "what a hassle" and just caught two and will breed when I get a Ditto. Whenever that is.

I'm finding this way too easy. I've had to dump my Fantex (Delphox) out of my team because I was just using it to one-shot everything. I was basically just having that in the starting place, the other 5 just being ones I was evolving with Exp Share.

I STILL can't believe how many Mon are catchable so far. It's insanity, and awesome.

The Vivillion I have is the Garden one. I want that Polar one.

you know how i said i was really enjoying wondershare earlier...? yeah. i freakin LOVE wondershare...

this evening i got sent a female charmander and a fennekin O_O yay!!

Sorry for the double post but thought i'd put it here too...

Okay I've added the following:

@Guy @bluey @Rez @Ramar @Adthegreat @martinist @ClowKin @Shiekah @Tales

I'll add the rest of you later or message me once you've added me and I'll get on it. My code is 4167-4485-6944.

Name's Anil :)

Anyhoo, just got my 5th badge :D Loving it so far.

Just got a Chlorophyll Ivysaur and Grass Pelt Gogoat thanks to @RedShell's Friend Safari

Can I ask what friend safari is? I'm desperate for a chlorophyll Ivysaur :D

1383881_10151602838907554_2023460717_n.jpg

...yep. because getting a new outfit in pokemon now officially happens more often than in real life for me :/

i need a REAL life clothes shopping trip, but one where i don't spend 33,000 a pop. woosh.

in other news: charmander charmander charmander charmander charmander charmander!

1383881_10151602838907554_2023460717_n.jpg

...yep. because getting a new outfit in pokemon now officially happens more often than in real life for me :/

Eurgh! Don't wear that! The horizontal stripes make you look FAT32!

On another note, people have already been kicking around the idea of Pokemon Z and I say, NO.

I want Pokemon R.... I want to play as Team Rocket and I want my choice of starters to be Meowth, Ekans and Koffing. I want to go snag Pokemon in exchange for monies and fame. I want twinkling stars on my entrance and get exploded into the sky if I lose a battle!

Someone make this happen nyaaaaaow!

all o' dat

Shut_801b47_2202315.jpg

FRACK! and you could start with meowth - and he could talk to you and instead of catching pokemon you steal them but gradually question your morals and eventually uncover the terrible truth about your crooked organisation and proceed to BRING IT DOWN FROM WITHIN.

and...AND!! instead of shopping for clothes you make new disguises to go completely unrecognised by the hero of the game even though they're super crap disguises.

26cbdd4cda122872fcc34c75e09a7239.jpg

and instead of blacking out and going back to the pokemon centre when you loose, you get shot into the sky and have to somehow travel back to where you were...

OH MY GOD NINTENDO, ARE YOU LISTENING?!

...also THIS is happening:

a596e2ae12c0c22fa75a37daadbfc5bf.jpg

Edited by bluey

Legend @Guy thank you for the Charmander, sorry if what I sent over was a bit crap, I'm not even at the second gym yet. And thanks for the bit extra you sent over, much appreciated!

Legend @Guy thank you for the Charmander, sorry if what I sent over was a bit crap, I'm not even at the second gym yet. And thanks for the bit extra you sent over, much appreciated!

Hey dude. It's all good, glad to help!

1379915_10153332821085720_1479356269_n.jpg

These threads cost me well over half a million..

Luckily I'm a member of the aristocracy and making my Pokemon hold a simple fucking coin somehow makes the people I'm battling pay me double. Combine that with the fact that I must be walking around the chataeu glowing bright yellow like some victim of extreme radiation poisoning it makes them inclined to pay even more.

Oh Pokemon, you make no sense some time. All I get in my head is the imagine of a trainer pointing at the Amulet Coin the Pokemon has in its hand after being handed the initial 1000 pokedollars by the defeated party..

I've gone back on my personal vow... I told myself I wouldn't use a Pokémon I already had in a previous game... But I needed an electric type to make the squad all round. So a Lv. 1 Mareep holding a Lucky Egg and switched out of the first position evolved into an Ampharos in about 5ish battles. pr0. I think about half my squad has been awesome things I've managed to grab off the Wonder Trade circuit.

I've gone back on my personal vow... I told myself I wouldn't use a Pokémon I already had in a previous game... But I needed an electric type to make the squad all round. So a Lv. 1 Mareep holding a Lucky Egg and switched out of the first position evolved into an Ampharos in about 5ish battles. pr0. I think about half my squad has been awesome things I've managed to grab off the Wonder Trade circuit.

Been debating if I should switch out Pikachu for a Mareep. So hard picking a team, wish you were allowed more than 6. :p

I miss my Eelektross.

Do you guys have any other Electric type recommendations?