NEurope
Hero-of-Time

Pokemon X & Y

I'll give all three in exchanges Guy. As for the fourth, a surprise I guess. :p

Be on in like 10 min

The only Xclusive I have is Mega Charizard X :(

Are you interested in a Bagon?

That's cool. Trade me anything dude, X Pokemon would help, but it isn't essential. Plenty of time for me to track those down later. I'm just trying to spread the starter love at the moment.

I'll give all three in exchanges Guy. As for the fourth, a surprise I guess. :p

Be on in like 10 min

I haven't been able to make any Chespins yet, still gotta track one down from GTS.

Edited by Guy

Okay, five Fennekin(s?), five Squirtles, four Charmanders, five Bulbasaurs are ready to rock:

Fennekin - Male - Rash Nature - @\-Dem0\-

Fennekin - Male - Timid Nature

Fennekin - Male - Quirky Nature - @Mr\-Paul

---

Bulbasaur - Male - Gentle Nature

Bulbasaur - Male - Modest Nature

Bulbasaur - Male - Bold Nature

Bulbasaur - Male - Docile Nature - @Sheikah

Bulbasaur - Male - Timid Nature

Natures aren't great, but I figured I'd list them for people if they have a preference.

If you want one, feel free to just add my code/quote me and confirm your in-game name/which you want and I'll add you back and trade it over whenever suits.

I'd love a Squirtle and Chamander, any nature is ok.

My name is NintyK in game, same as my 3DS name.

@Guy Thanks :heart:

Edited by Nintendo Fan

Breedan'

Search your Pokemon box for any Pokemon with the ability Magma Armour or Flame Body to speed up dat' breeding if you haven't.

And yes, there is actually a search function for your Pokemon storage now. About time!

EDIT: Nintendo, you threw a lot of memes into the dialogue of X and Y, so how on earth did you miss this opportunity?

IdjSj3M.jpg

Edited by Debug Mode

Do you guys just breed and not battle?...Hardcore. :/

Let me get a squad together first! I've only got 3 badges so far...A winter n-europe tourny would do me just great as I'm currently applying for jobs so pokemon is having to take a back seat :(

I'd be happy to add some people as well, here's my friend code:

4914-3590-9805

I'll add anyone who adds me. :)

I am up for battling - but Christ not yet! I am literally still training my team up to get a decent move set and so they will evolve / get stronger! I know the battles automatically level your Pokemon to level 50, but a level 50 Pikachu who's only electric move is 'Charge' is gonna be doing no damage to anyone!

When I actually get a team of 6 I'm happy with (4 so far!), and I've finished the main story, I'll start battling! And all you bitches need be ready...! :laughing:

When Im done on my dawdle through Y I am going to do a hall of fame team on X.

I will have Mareep for sure. Anyone know if Scyther is in it?

I am loving the clothing change feature in this game!

Check my dude out...

null_zps2957ce10.jpg

Bang on trend... :D

Time for a progress report...

No less than 24:00 hours into the game and I have a team which consists of...

Chesnaught Lv 48

Greninja Lv 46

Blaziken Lv 44

Fletchinder Lv 34

Lucario Lv 33

Dedenne Lv 31

I have three gym badges and a Pokedex of 161.

Loving... this... game! :D

Okay, five Fennekin(s?), five Squirtles, four Charmanders, five Bulbasaurs are ready to rock:

Fennekin - Male - Rash Nature - @\-Dem0\-

Fennekin - Male - Timid Nature

Fennekin - Male - Quirky Nature - @Mr\-Paul

---

Bulbasaur - Male - Gentle Nature

Bulbasaur - Male - Modest Nature

Bulbasaur - Male - Bold Nature

Bulbasaur - Male - Docile Nature - @Sheikah

Bulbasaur - Male - Timid Nature

Natures aren't great, but I figured I'd list them for people if they have a preference.

If you want one, feel free to just add my code/quote me and confirm your in-game name/which you want and I'll add you back and trade it over whenever suits.

You are my hero Guy, cheers. Could I request a Charmander please? In-game name: Paddy, I've added your 3DS friend code. Mine is there <<<<<

When Im done on my dawdle through Y I am going to do a hall of fame team on X.

I will have Mareep for sure. Anyone know if Scyther is in it?

I'm using Scyther right now for some wild Pokemon hunting, so yes! Unless you're question is whether or not it's in X too, then I'm mildly confident it is but not 100% sure.

GAME BREAKING BUG DISCOVERED

Be careful saving in Luminose City folks.

Edited by Debug Mode

You are my hero Guy, cheers. Could I request a Charmander please? In-game name: Paddy, I've added your 3DS friend code. Mine is there <<<<<

Sure thing. I dropped your name on to one of the ones in the original post. Gonna make sure your code is added and I'll pass it over the next time we're both online.

Man, I still only have three gym badges while everyone else I know has already beaten the Elite Four... Work life sucks :(

On the plus side, the music seems to get better as the game goes on. I was disappointed with the OST at the start, but the later towns have some nice music (Coumarine's music reminds me of Fourside from Earthbound :) ) I really like Route 12's music too! :D

Also I now associate the normal trainer battle music with Castlevania. I can't unhear it! Whenever I listen to that music and that church organ kicks in, I can't think of anything other than Alucard or Soma cracking the heads off of skeletons and zombies withing the hallowed halls of Dracula's Castle (does that make me weird? :confused:)

I am loving the clothing change feature in this game!

Check my dude out...

null_zps2957ce10.jpg

Bang on trend... :D

And now you guys see why New Style Boutique is bloody awesome ;)

Edited by Dcubed

And now you guys see why New Style Boutique is bloody awesome ;)

I actually thought that as I found myself having so much fun dressing him up! :laughing:

*Downloads New style Boutique from eShop...* :heh:

GAME BREAKING BUG DISCOVERED

Be careful saving in Luminose City folks.

Damn, that ain't good.

I've already beaten the game (defeated the Elite 4 yesterday) but will have to try and remember not to save in Luminose City when checking out the post-story stuff. :hmm:

Cheers for the heads up.

My code is 0516 - 8592 - 5870, some of you may have added me when I had my old 3DS so might want to delete that one if you do!
I was just thinking that you were already on my friend list. :heh:

Will delete that code and add your new one then. :)

Edited by RedShell

@Serebii, I know you're the Pokémon Master and all that, but how in the flying fuck did you manage this?!:

Adventure began - 10/09/2013

First Hall of Fame entry - 10/10/2013

:o

@Serebii, I know you're the Pokémon Master and all that, but how in the flying fuck did you manage this?!:

:o

God bless The Hut :)

God bless The Hut :)
Yeah, I wasn't referring to how you got the game so early (but now that you mention it, since when was The Hut quicker than ShopTo?! :blank:), rather how you managed to beat the entire game, i.e: all gyms and the Elite 4 in a day!

I'm guessing you didn't sleep. :hehe:

Can I ask, what's the benefit of having your Pokemon be more friendly with you? I've noticed there's an affection rating and I was just wondering what difference it makes. Is Pokemon Amie the only way of altering it?