NEurope
Hero-of-Time

Pokemon X & Y

Aaahh! Amazing cheers. Is there anything particular you want in return? I am FujiWuji in game, let me know when you're online. Cheers xx

I'm on now. Just give me anything for it, I'm not fussed.

The code you posted in this thread is wrong, I was able to add you using the one under your avatar though. Two of the numbers are swapped round.

Ahhh, sorry about that!

Aaahh! Amazing cheers. Is there anything particular you want in return? I am FujiWuji in game, let me know when you're online. Cheers xx

wow HOT, you got kisses for that. you must've made him happy ^_^

so far today i've got my 2nd gym badge, done a load of wonder trades, caught myself 8 eevees and given them any elemental stones i have so far (thunder, fire, and moon...and i gave one that whipped dream sweet to hold, too...) aaand now i'm flouncing about in the reflection cave and getting CRAZY prize money from people by using those OP things. 5k pokedollar? thaaaank-YOU!

:bouncy:

I is not happy! Hawlucha cannot participate in sky battles, even though it can fly!!

Even Tynamo can participate in them! Ugh!

Replaced my Buterfree with Vivilon, my new fav butterfly:) I found a Honedge earlier and i accidentally knocked it out with a critical hit (damn RNG)... I've now been searching about 30min for another.

Anyone on the GTS service requesting Xerneas or Yvetal who are not themselves offering a legendary should not be allowed to use the GTS service.

Traded a Caterpie on the GTS, got myself an Abra from it. Not a bad trade i must say, still have a Caterpie in storage.

My current team is as follows: Charmeleon, Pidgey, Frogadier, Braixen, Riolu and Abra.

I plan on replacing Braixen and Pidgey at a later date, loving Frogadier (which i received as a trade from a friend who bred a few up)

I wonder traded an Oddish and got the fossil pokemon that I didn't choose (the one from the sail fossil). Was pretty happy with that.

Reminds me, need to add a few people. Shall do that once my 3DS has charged up.

whats wonder trading? i've not had chance to play this much at all and have only just got Charmander, friday my girlfriend was here, saturday play expo, and been at a baptism all day today and only just played it for the last two hours to get charmander!

in a way i'm loving the game as much as gold/silver, i'm out of my depth wandering blindly and loving it

I wonder traded an Oddish and got the fossil pokemon that I didn't choose (the one from the sail fossil). Was pretty happy with that.

JAWDROP-at-ya-penelope3six-30908010-359-288.gif

While I keep on getting Scatterbugs...

whats wonder trading?

Basically it's a blind trade. Both trainers put up a Pokemon and you trade.

stuck on the third gym >.<

everything goes just fine until that fucking hawluchiwhateverit'scalled at the end keeps using FUCKING flying FUCKING press which, for some reason, insta-kills ALL my team. any suggestions??!

Replaced my Buterfree with Vivilon, my new fav butterfly:) I found a Honedge earlier and i accidentally knocked it out with a critical hit (damn RNG)... I've now been searching about 30min for another.

I am also running Vivilon but there's still a part of me that want to go get my lvl2 Caterpie and start fresh. Also, managed to grab a Honedge, I suspect you have to get them during twilight. Swapped him in for Blazekin-whatever.

Current squad -

Maxie (Vivilion)

Tyrion (Honedge)

Cecil (Wartortoise)

Beanie (Skitty)

Gregory (Quilldillian)

Oliviér (Pikachu)

Got a bunch of TMs I haven't used, need to research my squad before I use any I might need later, in case they can learn it by themselves and/or I swap them out later.

Incidentally, would anyone recommend the official guide? I mostly just want something handy to keep track of which Pokémon is liable to learn what when and which type is vulnerable to which.

stuck on the third gym >.<

everything goes just fine until that fucking hawluchiwhateverit'scalled at the end keeps using FUCKING flying FUCKING press which, for some reason, insta-kills ALL my team. any suggestions??!

I tried this gym with a full team of 6. All three starters, final evolutions, all team level 32-36. Got punked.

I spent today training up the cool mon I got and just beat her with four mon, level 30 max....basically because if Honedge as he is immune to a lot of Hawlucha stuff.

Scored a Steelix via Wonder Trade. Already had one so dropped it back in, received a level 30 Snorlax called Fat Ass.

Awesome.

I blitzed third gym with Charizard and flying moves. All the fighting types were super weak to it.

The Elite 4 and Pokemon Champion have fallen!

photo_zpsa3749ca1.jpg

My final team was:

Greninja level 91

Raichu level 68

Charizard level 69

Pangoro level 67

Tyrantrum level 64

Talonflame level 64

Easily the best mainline Pokemon game I have played in a looooooooooooong time. There's still so much to discover but for now it's back to Wind Waker. :D

Eevee is the golden ticket.

Haha, totally works. Got a Bulbasaur straight. Funny thing is they're nope that rare.

Found a bold Eevee so will keep that one and evolve it into Umbreon.

Was searching for Eevees in route 10 and keep finding more and more new Pokemon, there's a ridiculous amount hiding in that patch of grass.

Basically it's a blind trade. Both trainers put up a Pokemon and you trade.

First one I got was a Bidoof from a Wonder Trade . I knew it would be a Bidoof as well. I think I sent something decent like a Smeargal. Think I'll just send Bidoofs from now on as revenge.

The Elite 4 and Pokemon Champion have fallen!

Meanwhile, I just beat the second gym. :blank:

Nice one, H-o-T. icon14.gif

Greninja level 91
Wowzers! :o Any Rare Candys involved in that, or was it purely Exp from battles?

Went into Reflection cave with a Charmeleon, Wartortle & Ivysaur came out with a Charizard, Blastoise & Venusaur.

where can you wonder trade then? this sounds fun!

Directly from your bottom screen. You can find the button for Wonder Trade there, and the nice thing is you can do it wherever you are :)

where can you wonder trade then? this sounds fun!

Any time, any place... apart from in battle of course. ;)

Just click the left of the two icons located at the middle-top part of the touch screen and go from there. :)