NEurope
Hero-of-Time

Pokemon X & Y

Updated Pokemons spotted so far...

1380848021844.png

Really... is that a set of keys Pokemon?

It's a fairy Pokemon that steals keys according to it's 'dex entry. I like it.

I adore Goomy, I must have him!

Dilemma!

I'm pathetically loyal to Squirtle, the first Pokémon I EVER got, but I also want Froakie because water and also his evolution chain is superior to the other two. Having two water Pokémon in my party seems excessive, but I've always gone with the water starter for every game and don't want to break tradition now.

What would you guys do?

Dilemma!

I'm pathetically loyal to Squirtle, the first Pokémon I EVER got, but I also want Froakie because water and also his evolution chain is superior to the other two. Having two water Pokémon in my party seems excessive, but I've always gone with the water starter for every game and don't want to break tradition now.

What would you guys do?

If I were you I'd continue with the water tradition you have always adopted!

2 bad-ass water Pokemon is no bad thing, and with the dual type of Frokie's final evolution, it wont be all bad.

I always have Starmie in my team, but not for its water capabilities - I use a different water type for that, but still use Starmie religiously! :)

I tend to favour Ghost type pokemon so i know what its like to have this irrational compulsion to choose a multitude of the same type, go for a squirtle! he was my first pokemon when i got blue, but i've always chosen the water type (much to my regret with that horrible mudkip).

when will we ever get a damn non legendary ghost dragon? or when will they fix gengar? it always annoyed me that he was ghost poison and suggested as a weapon against sabrina in gen 1, only to last a second against a psychic attack....

mega gengar is ghost/psyhcic....not sure how to feel about that

Since when has EDGE had a problem with Nintendo? They gave Skyward Sword a 10, both Galaxies 10......

@Serebii: from Shopto's Facebook -

Don't forget that Pokemon X & Y are out next week. We'll be shipping Wednesday, so get your pre-order in now if you don't have one already!

We'll be charging cards from Tuesday so please ensure your delivery and card details are correct.

IGN gave it a 9

MOTHER FUCKERS

Also, now that I've read this about ShopTo shipping on Wednesday, considering upping my shipping to guaranteed next day. Does any one recommend this?

MOTHER FUCKERS

Also, now that I've read this about ShopTo shipping on Wednesday, considering upping my shipping to guaranteed next day. Does any one recommend this?

I always have the fear of when doing that, they'll hold off on couriers til like Thursday so it still arrives Friday

I always have the fear of when doing that, they'll hold off on couriers til like Thursday so it still arrives Friday

Exactly what I'm fearing haha

EDIT: Yeah, found some customer questions with customer support asking about this for other games, they wont process the order until the day before delivery because they know it will definitely be delivered on the day of launch.

Edited by Debug Mode

Exactly what I'm fearing haha

EDIT: Yeah, found some customer questions with customer support asking about this for other games, they wont process the order until the day before delivery because they know it will definitely be delivered on the day of launch.

Best stick with first class...still a chance it will arrive Thursday :)

I pre-ordered X at ShopTo and Y at GAME just to hedge my bets.

Best stick with first class...still a chance it will arrive Thursday :)

Yup, the latest I'll have to wait is until midnight Japan (4pm Friday)..

Or probably later as the servers come crushing down from all the downloads.

Yup, the latest I'll have to wait is until midnight Japan (4pm Friday)..

Or probably later as the servers come crushing down from all the downloads.

Yeah...it's going to be crazy. It is my worst case scenario fear

Downloading this as well, so I hope the servers don't crash. ;)

Also my extra copy of WWHD did arrive today so I wouldn't worry about it too much.

wish I could say this is the only problem I have with the game, but there are two other substantial issues I have that keep this from being a game that stands above previous entries. While recent Pokémon games have had some major content to enjoy throughout, this one has a more limited longevity and replayability. Somewhat negatively, I would compare the amount of content you get in these games to Ruby and Sapphire.

My other complaint is that the game carries a greater reliance on repurposing old Pokémon rather than introducing new ones this time around. Game Freak tries to make up for this through cool Mega Evolutions, re-typing old monsters to Fairy, and re-introducing some forgotten classics like Deliberd and Granbull, but it was a bit of a bummer to see the full extent of what the Kalos region actually introduced. Far more importantly, the Pokémon designs introduced this generation are a somewhat noticeable step down in quality from past entries.

-Nintendo World Report review

This was something some one supposedly with a review copy said last week. I'm kind of concerned, because post game content in Ruby and Sapphire was awful.

This was something some one supposedly with a review copy said last week. I'm kind of concerned, because post game content in Ruby and Sapphire was awful.

I've heard the contrary. I've been told it has decent post-game content, you just have to look for it.

But really, post-game content? After the Elite 4, Im just catching new 'mon and playing online. Most post-game parts always feel tacked on. That reviewer seems kinda nit-picky. How can the reintroduction of new Pokemon in its first 3D handheld game be a bad thing?

Thing is, with each generation, the first two games typically don't have too much post-game. Look at BW, sure it had a couple of areas, but there was little to do

But really, post-game content? After the Elite 4, Im just catching new 'mon and playing online. Most post-game parts always feel tacked on. That reviewer seems kinda nit-picky. How can the reintroduction of new Pokemon in its first 3D handheld game be a bad thing?

It's not a bad thing, and the reviewer is far from nit picky in my opinion. But the problem is too few new Pokemon and not a lot of content to do outside of the main game is a major factor of enjoyment that's missing.

Thing is, with each generation, the first two games typically don't have too much post-game. Look at BW, sure it had a couple of areas, but there was little to do

Admittedly, you're right on this one. Shame B/W2 were so fucking boring.