NEurope
Hero-of-Time

Pokemon X & Y

That last one almost looks like fan art by the way it was drawn. In fact I thought it was at first.

firebird?! well thats settled i'm going grass or water as my starter

Fairy type?.........initial reaction is thats such a weak name for a type, and super effective against dragons? when has any fairy in any mythology kicked the ass of a dragon.....

firebird?! well thats settled i'm going grass or water as my starter

Fairy type?.........initial reaction is thats such a weak name for a type, and super effective against dragons? when has any fairy in any mythology kicked the ass of a dragon.....

Which is why they should have called it Mystic-type

What we need now is a really gruff and manly looking Fairy type mon...

Better yet, make him the main "representative" cool Pokemon of the game, like Lucario in Gen 4 or Zoruark in Gen 5. Oh the rage that would ensue... :laughing:

What we need now is a really gruff and manly looking Fairy type mon...

Better yet, make him the main "representative" cool Pokemon of the game, like Lucario in Gen 4 or Zoruark in Gen 5. Oh the rage that would ensue... :laughing:

Or perhaps a badass legendary...

Lol at people saying that the new Eevee-lution was a flying type. I knew it wouldn't be!!

And Gardevoir (one of my fave Pokemon) just got even better now it's half fairy type!!

Can't believe we've had 9 new Pokémon in 24 hours through three different release methods ;;

Roundtable highlights

Was looking at pictures of the new Pokemon merchandise from Tokyo toy show and was pleased to see that they're going to make some Nanoblock Pokemon :grin: (Nanoblocks are like a miniature form of Lego). I've seen a few Nanoblock sets in Toys R Us so I guess there's a chance we'll see them in Europe? If not looks like I'll have to find a way to import them.

Was looking at pictures of the new Pokemon merchandise from Tokyo toy show and was pleased to see that they're going to make some Nanoblock Pokemon :grin: (Nanoblocks are like a miniature form of Lego). I've seen a few Nanoblock sets in Toys R Us so I guess there's a chance we'll see them in Europe? If not looks like I'll have to find a way to import them.

It's possible. The Pokémon Company said they're trying to make it so most merchandise comes over now. If not, I know a site, run by a friend of mine, that ships merchandise over

That gold one is a Pokemon Center exclusive though.

Game Icons.

Pokemon_XY3_DSIcons.jpg

Edited by -Dem0-

So in their child friendly game, they have a sword...

So in their child friendly game, they have a sword...

1224380_0.jpg

Gotta cleave 'em all!

Steel Ghost seems apt as its essentially a spirit sword

that gold 3DS! thats what i want out of a Zelda exclusive one :weep:

Masuda's message including direct feed of the new Pokémon, Honedge

That gold one is a Pokemon Center exclusive though.

Game Icons.

Pokemon_XY3_DSIcons.jpg

Ahh Dem0 - you've no idea how much those icons excite me! :bouncy:

I wish the 3DS bundles would be bundled with the hard copy and not the digital copy...

I don't usually like the Pokémon based on inanimate objects, but I'll make an exception for that new one. A possessed sword is damn cool. :grin: