NEurope
Hero-of-Time

Pokemon X & Y

Here's a way to check if it's fake

Go here: http://www.serebii.net/index2.shtml

If it's not there, then it's a fake :p

AHUM I'll let you know that I visited that page, but it wasn't listed in your "Fake Pokémon" page :p

hahaha

Seriously though, yeah it is one. The artist admitted it

It's a damn good try then! I mean especially the in-game 3D shots seem to be real. Shouldn't be fooled so quickly hehe.

AHUM I'll let you know that I visited that page, but it wasn't listed in your "Fake Pokémon" page :p

hahaha

It's a damn good try then! I mean especially the in-game 3D shots seem to be real. Shouldn't be fooled so quickly hehe.

Well that fake Pokémon page needs to be scrapped. The original intent was to use it with common fakes, but people started making fakes just to see if I would post it there

Problem with these fakes and screenshots is that they're almost always just slightly edited versions of screenshots we have

I'm actually kind of hoping that Gen6 will stop you from transferring all your gen 5 Pokemon on to it, though it's probably not going to happen.

I'm actually kind of hoping that Gen6 will stop you from transferring all your gen 5 Pokemon on to it, though it's probably not going to happen.

Oh god, I can only imagine the outcry. They've done it before, but it was mainly down to technical reasons, but it's still nice to know that even in the most recent Pokemon games, you can still use the same Pokemon you caught nearly 10 whole years ago

EDIT: Made a thread on /vp/ about the possibility of this happening, to see how many get angry about the idea, only to have some one make people more angry by suggesting that IV's should be removed because they're broken. I fucking love this board.

Edited by Debug Mode

Here's a way to check if it's fake

Go here: http://www.serebii.net/index2.shtml

If it's not there, then it's a fake :p

Seriously though, yeah it is one. The artist admitted it

Argh I'd so love a Jynx evolution too!

That'd be amazing. Always did like the dual type of Jynx - an unusual mix!

So, we're getting new Pokémon next week

Who's pumped

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Me!

How many/where/when/how/him?

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Me!

How many/where/when/how/him?

At least two

Serebii.net (well Pokémon Smash but I'll have it seconds after)

Brawl in the family is an amazing webcomic. That dude constantly churns out work that shows he not only has an amazing sense of humour, but also truly loves each of the franchises he lampoons.

Edited by Guy

So I went to 7 Eleven an hour ago to get some more of that fabulously strong alcohol known as Chuhai, but something strange happened. As soon as I entered, there was this immediate blinding flash of light that happened for a second or so. I looked behind me to see if it was a truck with the wrong headlights turned on, but it was bright as day! Confused, as I was pretty sure it was 10pm, I look around inside to see every one with this strange, yellowish skin and wearing the most crazy looking headphones I had ever seen. Looked back outside and noticed many black objects flying around in the sky! Had I gone forward in time to a point where flying cars were the norm?

I hurried to the cashier and pleaded him to tell me the date. He asked if I was okay and calmly told me it was the 20th of April 2013. I was puzzled, surely not? It's only been a couple of weeks. It turned out these people with the headphones were Japanese and the flying objects outside were pigeons returning for Spring! What a relief, but where the fuck did those two weeks go?

Thinking I must have had some crazy flashback, I go to the magazine rack and spot the new issue of Coro Coro magazine and buy it. As I exited the convenience store, the flash happened again, but this time it had become night! I held the magazine in my hand, confused, but very much aware that I had the new issue weeks before the street date!

I know the timing is a little inconvenient, but please believe me, this is a genuine cam rip of the reveal of two new Pokemon in next months CoroCoro.

yemSVSm.jpg

I'll translate it in the morning, it is just full of really hard Japanese that I can not understand, but I'm guessing that's a Diglet alternate evolution?

So I went to 7 Eleven an hour ago to get some more of that fabulously strong alcohol known as Chuhai, but something strange happened. As soon as I entered, there was this immediate blinding flash of light that happened for a second or so. I looked behind me to see if it was a truck with the wrong headlights turned on, but it was bright as day! Confused, as I was pretty sure it was 10pm, I look around inside to see every one with this strange, yellowish skin and wearing the most crazy looking headphones I had ever seen. Looked back outside and noticed many black objects flying around in the sky! Had I gone forward in time to a point where flying cars were the norm?

I hurried to the cashier and pleaded him to tell me the date. He asked if I was okay and calmly told me it was the 20th of April 2013. I was puzzled, surely not? It's only been a couple of weeks. It turned out these people with the headphones were Japanese and the flying objects outside were pigeons returning for Spring! What a relief, but where the fuck did those two weeks go?

Thinking I must have had some crazy flashback, I go to the magazine rack and spot the new issue of Coro Coro magazine and buy it. As I exited the convenience store, the flash happened again, but this time it had become night! I held the magazine in my hand, confused, but very much aware that I had the new issue weeks before the street date!

I know the timing is a little inconvenient, but please believe me, this is a genuine cam rip of the reveal of two new Pokemon in next months CoroCoro.

yemSVSm.jpg

I'll translate it in the morning, it is just full of really hard Japanese that I can not understand, but I'm guessing that's a Diglet alternate evolution?

Yay, I can't wait to get Shoe.

That link at the bottom makes me said

Yay, I can't wait to get Shoe.

That link at the bottom makes me said

It is completely unbelievable that Coro Coro had some how partnered up with Bulbapedia!

Slightly off topic but @Serebii do you know of any easy way to read the Surf's Up Pikachu manga, did it get a reprint or anything recently? Had a sudden urge to read it again.

TRANSLATION BLOW OUT

NEW POKEMON REVEALED!

Shitlet: It smells!

Shoe: Chinpokomon is the worst!

SEREBII CONFIRMED! THIS IS THE GENUINE ARTICLE!

If you want to hear the type of the new Pokemon, take your selves over to this website

Truly the most inconvenient day to find myself an early copy of CoroCoro, but what can you do?

Slightly off topic but @Serebii do you know of any easy way to read the Surf's Up Pikachu manga, did it get a reprint or anything recently? Had a sudden urge to read it again.

No reprint as far as I know

SEREBII CONFIRMED! THIS IS THE GENUINE ARTICLE!

If you want to hear the type of the new Pokemon, take your selves over to this website

Does this happen every year?

Does this happen every year?

It's not every year we're treated with new Pokemon! This is the real deal.

Serebii, say it ain't so. That Mewtwo thing looks horrendous.

Serebii, say it ain't so. That Mewtwo thing looks horrendous.

I can't say either way, I honestly do not know

No idea what you guys are talking about so just checked it out.

If anything it looks like a younger kind of Mewtwo. Pre-evolved form?