NEurope
Sarka

Ocarina of Time

I loved this game, i played through it about 15 times on the N64, then when Master Quest came with WW it was so brilliant to get to play the game and not know the dungeons from memory.

oh and as for the Spirit and Shadow temples, you can do those two in any order, but i think technically the Spirit temple was meant to be first cuz after you beat the Water temple Navi's hint has something to do with going to the desert.

I think what makes most people do Shadow first is that you need the Lens of Truth to get to the Spirit temple but once you get that most people on returning to "the future" have a tendency to go to Kakariko Village right away in which the whole "village is burning and getting the shadow temple song" sequence happens.

also if there was ever a moment in a Zelda game that a character needed a voice actor it has to be when you 1st reach Ganondorf at the end of the game. That speech he gives would have been even more brilliant and mencing with some good deep evil voice acting

Am replaying the game at the moment and just finished that damn Water Temple! Thank god thats over and done with, if it wasn't for said temple then I really would think of this game as perfect!

I still feel this is the best game ever made. Truly stunning.

After my exams are over i'm going to replay every Zelda game I have and star from the NES to the GC including the gameboy ones aswell.i think this game is a master piece,I even love the glitchies.

aaah ocarina of time, man that game was overrated.

People will probably shoot me for saying that, but it really was.

Never seen such a bunch of unfinished quests & parts in a game ever before.

Although the main game was pretty fun, the dull big Hyrule field with little to nothing special in it at all kinda made me sad. The low res textures didn't really help much to increase this either.

It still felt quite epic though, but I love Majora's Mask so much more because it was a lot more creative and complete.

I always hated how you had a bunch of rupees you could barely use for anything and the way they would reward you with the stupid rupees for doing stuff.

Pieces of Heart have always been brilliant though

Never seen such a bunch of unfinished quests & parts in a game ever before.

Are you sure you're not confusing Ocarina with Wind Waker::shrug:

How about some tips on defeating the runner, when challenged by him in a tent, near a fixed bridge, and in the presence of four hooplehead-carpenters. He's always one second faster or so. And the strange thing is you never see him running, yet when arriving at the bridge to kokiri-city he's always there. This has led me to believe that the cocksucker has a twin-brother of some sort, and they are plotting against my sanity, one second at a time.

You can never beat him.No matter what time you get he will alway's be better by a second.

I finished this game 8 times and Master Quest 1 time, but I reckon the numbers will increase ;)

I finished this game 8 times and Master Quest 1 time, but I reckon the numbers will increase ;)

Pretty much the same as me there Hellfire. OOT is the highlight of my gaming experience ( of which there is around 20 years worth) I hoping the TP mimics, maybe even surpass it.

I had started the Master Quest after completing totally the 64 OOT (every item and bottle and heart5 piece and even Gold Skullita ect - sorry but that is one of my favorite gaming achievements) I started the Masster Quest ages ago, but i feel i may have to replay it, to say that i completed the Master Quest as well. I stopped because of the the Water Temple - i hate it sooo bad!

This game is so magical. Best game ever IMO.

Windwaker just didn't live up to this master peice. Please TP live up to this. Even better it.

This game was so aweome it put me into a coma for 8 months. My frail mortal body just couldn't handle the sheer brillance of it. I was on life support and everything.

I just started playing it again (on the GC disc that game with WW) this morning for about an hour, and am just up to the castle. I've been meaning to play it again for so long, and now that I have plenty of free time to play it I can.

I started playing this yesterday and I still love the part, when I open the door of Temple of Time and get teh Master Sword <3<3<3 This time I'm going to finish this game 100%

Again with the water temple? I really don't understand why people here complain so much about it. I love the temple, eventhough it's not my favourite (but that's because all the temples are great).

I thought I didn't complete it 100 %, like I don't complete many games, but I happened to play this again recently, and I did have everything (unlike MM, where I'm missing some heartpieces, and I'm not even bothered with WW's statues). I booted this one up, because I wanted a Goron reference (I was drawing a Goron face for Blanca in Animal Crossing :D).

Like said above, finding all Skulltulas will earn you unlimited rupees, but by that time, you really don't need those anymore. In fact you have to work hard to spend your money.. I remember being very disappointed with this "reward" :D.

Also, like said above, the spirit temple (which may be my favourite by the way, allthough I like the forest temple a lot too) theoretically comes before the shadow temple, but the first time I also did the latter first because of the Kakariko fire.. In later playthroughs, I consciously avoided Kakariko during that time ;). One of the reasons I love this temple (there are many), is that you fight 3 Iron Knuckles. They are my favourite Zelda enemy, and I really missed them in WW and The Minish Cap. I hope they'll return in TP!

Even though I did collect everything, there are sure to be details I've missed. Little secrets like the Mario & co pictures, and the scarecrow song during the credits, or the stupid butterfly fairy trick whick I rarely get to work :D. But even more trivial things like all the objects you can shoot for rupees, like the overhanging sign in front of the Gerudo's hideout, or the torches at Hyrule castle (if I remember correctly).

I don't think I'll play throught it again in anticipation of TP though.. Like I said, there's still some stuff for me to do in MM.

Oh what a game! Easily my favorite single player game EVER. Dungeons were bloody fantastic, collecting all the Skulltulas added HOURS of extra gameplay (i did it without a guide, took AGES).

I also love the glitches in the game. I was pissing around on my 3rd run through when I was in ganons tower. I entered the big room (where there is like a mini-dungeon for every medallion you collect), and entered the room on the left. I then accidently moved one of the statues next to the entrance door, and then wondered what would happen if I backflipped into it...It sent me OUT of the room, allowing me to go up to the next floor without having to do ANY of the medallion rooms :D. Theres a video on youtube that explains it I think...

Anyway, my favourite part of the game would be when you meet Ganondorf at the top of tower at the end. God was I hyped.

I started playing this yesterday and I still love the part, when I open the door of Temple of Time and get teh Master Sword <3<3<3 This time I'm going to finish this game 100%

That moment is one of my best gaming moments ever.

I'm at the Forest Temple but i may start all over again since i started that game in like January and haven't played it since really.

its soo good and the graphics aren't as bad as i thought, also the original Legend of Zelda is well worth playing through again if you have it. i started on the GC last night then i thought i'd wait and play it on Wii with the Wii-mote sideways-makes more sense to me.

I'm also playing through this again right now, on the N64 this time instead of the Gamecube.

Right now I'm trying to get the Biggoron's Sword before I go to any of the temples.

Guys, I don't know how to get the fire arrows. I shoot at the sun outside the water temple, but nothing happens.

Guys, I don't know how to get the fire arrows. I shoot at the sun outside the water temple, but nothing happens.

you need to complete the water temple first. Then, after you get out, play the suns song so its sunrise, and then first an arrow at the sun (just above the two pillars in the distance.)