NEurope
Sarka

Ocarina of Time

well as the end of year edges ever closer I've just realised this is the first year since its launch I havn't played through OoT!

Same. I did play Majora's Mask recently though.

I done MM a few months ago during the summer. Saying that at i'm still at Ikana. But I think i'm gonna replay this over the next couple of days.

I done MM a few months ago during the summer. Saying that at i'm still at Ikana. But I think i'm gonna replay this over the next couple of days.

I did start it a few months back, got as far as the 1st Temple then moved house. Completly forgot i had it on the Wii Memory, may resume gaming soon.

I haven't played MM in a while, but I did restart OoT several months ago. I love replaying it every now and then to see how long it'll take me to get through the game, collecting every single item, heart piece, and skulltula along the way. Unfortunately I then got busy so never did get past the Shadow Temple, but I wouldn't mind restarting it again soon. This is one game I'll never, ever tire of and will play many times over for as long as I live.