NEurope

cheers lol

it was hard to do as im quite shy,which made the nerves even worse for the final itself which was played out in front of 200 people or so in the cinema,

still it was loads of fun,

I just realised how annoying it is when someone doesn't look at a camera. Now I understand why you moan at me so much. I must stop. Those (mostly terrifying) pictures from Friday are being put up as we speak. Can't wait to shove a few in here. Even though the majority are either from during Bad Romance...or Chan's boobs. :p

I just realised how annoying it is when someone doesn't look at a camera.

I'm the opposite.

I hate the mentality that every photo must have everyone falsely smiling, looking at the camera.

I much prefer un-posed pictures, which actually capture a moment, rather than an orchestrated moment that never actually happened.

I'm the opposite.

I hate the mentality that every photo must have everyone falsely smiling, looking at the camera.

I much prefer un-posed pictures, which actually capture a moment, rather than an orchestrated moment that never actually happened.

I think I'm somewhere in the middle, haha. It's nice to have a good mixture of both. So, having some pictures which are taken where you smile and look at the camera. "This is us infront of the Eiffel Tower" for example. But then, having random photos taken where people are in mid-conversation and stuff...those photos are equally as nice.

Yeah. Though sometimes you want to be able to hide all the bits you hate about your face and pose so you have a photo you're happy with being in.

I'm with Chair.

Natural photography is far more interesting.

...But the photo you just posted has you staring directly into the camera, through my soul. :heh:

Can we infraction for lying...?

Razz I love how the guy in the background looks like he's just murdered someone and is trying to laugh it off. And you, vogueing for the camera :p

I know. But its still the biggest lie of the last century not printed by The Sun or spoken by Nick Griffin.

I'm the opposite.

I don't mean normally. I mean when you're posing for a picture, and you don't look at the lens. I do it all the damn time without realising. But yes, pictures where everyones caught off guard are usually the best.

Haha my pout. Damn it!

I know. But its still the biggest lie of the last century not printed by The Sun or spoken by Nick Griffin.

..and Bitch, please. You so want me.

Edited by Razz

If it's any consolation Razziatorminator, I thought the comments of hotness were genuine. Bluddy bastards! I thought you had pulled the Mollymon and would start the next Chapter of inter-forum romancing the stone.

For some reason, you look like you should be modelling for scarves. You a scarf model, kid!

Haha Ash that made my eyes water I was laughing so hard! If it helps my case at all I was very drunk in said photo. And aww, thanks Flink.

And Razz blatantly, but its only because your heritage. I want your blood, not your body.

Edit. I always knew I'd be so good I'd make you cry.

Well strictly speaking the first time I was crying because you were holding a knife to me, and that's just not how I imagined I'd lose my virginity.

img_435.jpg

lol, reminds me of my friend always calling Link Leslie Ash on Smash Melee:

super-smash-bros-melee-1.jpg