NEurope

Britains best nintendo gamer, the heats took place in game and gamestation shops,

the final we had to battle it out on new super mario bros wii in london, there was also a fancy dress comp to win a black wii which we didnt win ,

Me just before a night out with some friends.

11136_338416810416_535670416_107143.jpg

ps. congrats on the nintendo competition yesteryeargames

That scarf smelt like the most masculine thing ever. It reeked of booze, smoke and lynx lolol. It might not look like it, but this is me recoiling violently after a hit from the shisha.

13640_1277354815048_1265335455_836659_4118567_n.jpg

ReZ you really have to take that hat off. It's not funny in the normal way, nor is it funny in the "LOL WHEN WILL HE TAKE IT OFF!? ITS RIDIKULUS!?" sense. It does you no favours. Though it looks better than the guy from N-Dubz.

The scribblenauts hat is being used in conjunction with a Sky+ box and a Wii sensor bar to play Uncharted 2? :p

Do we need to have an intervention to stop you wearing the hat, ReZ? Is it going to be one of those things where you're like "I can take it off anytime I want to. I'm completely in control. I just don't want to take it off."

Did someone say...

Intevention_Intervention.jpg

?

That was my exact thought and then my second thought was "I hope Ashley Delivers"

Well done sir, you didn't disappoint. :)

Me just before a night out with some friends.

11136_338416810416_535670416_107143.jpg

ps. congrats on the nintendo competition yesteryeargames

You look in great shape wolfy.

:eek: ... Is that Rokhed?!

ROFL!! that would have been awesome!

ReZ you really have to take that hat off. It's not funny in the normal way, nor is it funny in the "LOL WHEN WILL HE TAKE IT OFF!? ITS RIDIKULUS!?" sense. It does you no favours. Though it looks better than the guy from N-Dubz.
Do we need to have an intervention to stop you wearing the hat, ReZ? Is it going to be one of those things where you're like "I can take it off anytime I want to. I'm completely in control. I just don't want to take it off."

I've tried people, it's denial to a Michael Jackson degree and I just can't beat it on my own. I need backup assistance.

Now.

Godammit.

NOW!

You look in great shape wolfy.

I'm actually not, I'm incredibly unfit and I had 3 kfcs last week. :love:

But thankyou my lovelies.

Edited by nightwolf
SPELLING ERROR - OH NOES.

I'm actually not, I'm incredibly unfit and I had 3 kfcs last week. :love:

But thankyou my lovelies.

haha, ok so you may be unfit, but I wasn't gonna post 'you look a great weight'.... just meant you have a good shape to you.
nightwolf has very nice eyes

Broadcast Yourself
Audio
Edited by Retro_Link

haha, ok so you may be unfit, but I wasn't gonna post 'you look a great weight'.... just meant you have a good shape to you.

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

Lawl, I know what you meant, but thanks, really, I don't particularly like my size, but then alot of people don't.

*dances*

Lawl, I know what you meant, but thanks, really, I don't particularly like my size, but then alot of people don't.

*dances*

Exactly. You look great whether you think so or not. :)

I don't know why I'd want to take the hat off.
Probably won't come off now anyway!

By next N-E meet...

rezhat.jpgMy Precious!!

Edited by Retro_Link

I'm disappointed. Bought that hat from the hmv point store thing but the shipping address on it is an old address of mine. As SOON as I noticed I emailed the fuck out of them. That was a week ago. Still no reply. As my old address is halls, chances of me getting my hat back = zero :(