NEurope

I'm working on gaining weight. I'm around 70KG atm, But would love to gain atleast 5KG.

And King V... WOW, your body is amazing. Hope I get that buff eventually

Here is some new pics of me.

n897120544_4752801_3259.jpg

Dude2%20.jpg

It's very underweight. A few years back, when I hit rock bottom I was 47 kg.

Wow, loving the bmi/Wii Fit/weight talk!

Dude, when you say 'rock bottom' what do you mean? You kinda put a thought in my head of you being poor and hungry... :( Here, take this... half-eaten tuna sandwich. :heart:

I'm working on gaining weight. I'm around 70KG atm, But would love to gain atleast 5KG.

And King V... WOW, your body is amazing. Hope I get that buff eventually

Dude2%20.jpg

Gee, thanks my man ^^. TBH, I didn't even notice my body like that - I've never taken a pic of me bare chest and didn't really care - until like last week when i actually stopped to take a look after training lol. You looking great yourself.

Bare chest photo trend anyone?

I was a redbelt in taekwon-do to, but I quit. And even during my best years I had less muscles than I have now. Now I'm all for using weights and eating "right"

I was a redbelt in taekwon-do to, but I quit. And even during my best years I had less muscles than I have now. Now I'm all for using weights and eating "right"

The secret is in consuming more protein than fat, any food that has more grams of protein than fat is what to eat imo. But of course we are all blessed with different frames, so we're all inclined to achieve different results. I've never used stuff like creatine, whilst a lot of other people do. So it could be I produce a bit more creatine than some or whatever. So maybe aides like that might help.

http://www.maximuscle.com

I gained 5Kg with the use of creatin. Love the stuff. Not started with protein supplement though. Gonna train more next year and start eating more meat.

Wow, loving the bmi/Wii Fit/weight talk!

Dude, when you say 'rock bottom' what do you mean? You kinda put a thought in my head of you being poor and hungry... :( Here, take this... half-eaten tuna sandwich. :heart:

Yummy! *eats it up* Thanks!

No, more like depression+breakdown+personal life= gutter. I have Irritable Bowel Syndrom, so food is a problem. Rock bottom does sound like my wife left me and I was living on the streets asking for money for my daily wine supplement doesn't it? lol

Thankfully, there's always food on my table ^^ Maybe one day, I'll be able to get buff like you :P

Yummy! *eats it up* Thanks!

No, more like depression+breakdown+personal life= gutter. I have Irritable Bowel Syndrom, so food is a problem. Rock bottom does sound like my wife left me and I was living on the streets asking for money for my daily wine supplement doesn't it? lol

Thankfully, there's always food on my table ^^ Maybe one day, I'll be able to get buff like you :P

...Sorry to hear that man. :( But yeah, thats what 'rock bottom' sounded like to me lol. But yes my son, maybe one day you too could become a super Saiyan. :heh: Jokes. But meh, theres nothing special about being 'buff'. I don't get a boner from flexing my muscles etc and my girlfriend probably doesn't fantasize about me as much as shes getting the same ole, same ole... You look great as you are (no homo *cough* ^^)

...Sorry to hear that man. :( But yeah, thats what 'rock bottom' sounded like to me lol. But yes my son, maybe one day you too could become a super Saiyan. :heh: Jokes. But meh, theres nothing special about being 'buff'. I don't get a boner from flexing my muscles etc and my girlfriend probably doesn't fantasize about me as much as shes getting the same ole, same ole... You look great as you are (no homo *cough* ^^)

*big straight hug*

Now let's tear down concrete walls with our bear fists!

Alright, just as long as this ass-kissing grants me honoury P Mafia allegiance.

Alright, just as long as this ass-kissing grants me honoury P Mafia allegiance.

We treat well those that are good to us.

The world is so unfair. I'd gladly give weight to anyone that needs it.

x2.

10charrrrrrrr

x2.

10charrrrrrrr

x3.

Triforce I think I have more fat in my cheeks (face, shhh, lol) than you have on your whole body!!! :)

i'm just under 5ft 10 and weigh just less than 12 stone

I think that's quite normal

n222700369_2891850_9315.jpg

Brilliant photo

Hahah, love it.

Erm I'm the same height as Jamie, just under 5'10 and erm...I weigh more than that. Although havn't weighed myself in a few months. I'll report back when I have.....hmmm.

I think I probably have enough weight for every bloody skinny person on this forum, no joke :heh:

5ft10, 16 stone. My height seems too carry my weight well, or i have dense bones or some shit. No-one ever believes I am the weight on the scales =)

(which I suppose is a good thing!)

According to my BMI I should be 10 and a half stone - which is a long way to go XD

I'm probably one of the skinnier people round here, 6ft 4 and 11 stone. I eat a hell of a lot but it doesn't seem to do anything...

Mines rather small too. I'm like 5.9 height wise, and about 8.5 stone. I would love to bulk up a little. But anything I eat, disappears instantly.

'sup 5'9", 8.5st'ish buddy :high five:

Though, I think I've lost weight while at uni,weighed myself the other weekend,fucking 8st and a couple of pounds :(

I look kinda ridiculous without a shirt.

im 6" and weigh 12st6-10, it fluctuates that much every day.

im mostly muscle after my frequent trips to the gym, i guess most of my weight is in my legs, which are very well defined, lots of muscle.

arms are getting pretty big, and shoulders are putting some on. need my pecks to improve a bit more, and im aiming to have my 6 pack sorted out in time for christmas.

im 6" and weigh 12st6-10, it fluctuates that much every day.

im mostly muscle after my frequent trips to the gym, i guess most of my weight is in my legs, which are very well defined, lots of muscle.

arms are getting pretty big, and shoulders are putting some on. need my pecks to improve a bit more, and im aiming to have my 6 pack sorted out in time for christmas.

Your body can be as different as half a stone or more during the course of the day. Its best to weigh yourself in teh morning after going to the toilet. It's when you are completely empty and has the most accurate day-to-day reading. (and the lowest :D)