NEurope

I'm what I'd like to name, 'Skaverage'. In between skinny and average.

I think i would class slim and skinny as the same, they both refer to a person being below average weight but not unhealthily so.

Overweight is any size that isnt healthy for the body to maintain i would say.

Overweight is any size that isnt healthy for the body to maintain i would say.

Not exactly. This is the main flaw with utilities such as the BMI. At 95kg and 6'1, I am overweight according to that, and so are many other athletes. Yet my body fat is in the range of like 7%. So sometimes that 'big-boned' excuse can actually be true. And the thought of there actually being an "average" body type is really redundant.

Not exactly. This is the main flaw with utilities such as the BMI. At 95kg and 6'1, I am overweight according to that, and so are many other athletes. Yet my body fat is in the range of like 7%. So sometimes that 'big-boned' excuse can actually be true. And the thought of there actually being an "average" body type is really redundant.

It does say that the BMI doesn't suit certain types like athletes. You just wanted a reason to show how ripped you are :p

yea but your body type is healthy to maintain so in my theory you arnt overweight :)

I'm heavier than I look. I weigh 80Kg but most people are shocked when they find out.

You have to consider bone density and such.

I'm heavier than I look. I weigh 80Kg but most people are shocked when they find out.

Yeah your freakin' tiny duuude.

Most people don't think i'm 16 stone, but the scales dont lie. :blank:

You definately didn't look 16stone from the sheffield meet pictures.

I'm about 10.2/3 at the moment, so that puts me as average, bmi does jack shit these days which is why nobody listens to it.

You definately didn't look 16stone from the sheffield meet pictures.

I'm about 10.2/3 at the moment, so that puts me as average, bmi does jack shit these days which is why nobody listens to it.

My bmi is 32 :(

I was closer to 17stone at the sheffield meet. Been losing weight since I got back. Aiming to get my bmi on the lower end of the overweight scale (maybe 26/27 at most) by the end of next year.

I worked out my ideal weight (roughly say BMI 21/22) as 10 and a half stone. I think I'd look anorexic at that weight

Mines rather small too. I'm like 5.9 height wise, and about 8.5 stone. I would love to bulk up a little. But anything I eat, disappears instantly.

My bmi is 32 :(

I was closer to 17stone at the sheffield meet. Been losing weight since I got back. Aiming to get my bmi on the lower end of the overweight scale (maybe 26/27 at most) by the end of next year.

I worked out my ideal weight (roughly say BMI 21/22) as 10 and a half stone. I think I'd look anorexic at that weight

I wanted to loose weight to 9stone recently, my friend, funnily enough called stef, decided to lose it, her body is very similar to mine, in the end she decided against it because we'd look weird.

I'm 5ft 7 and I weigh 10 stone.

TOLD you Im fatzers NW :/

Actually, that's basically a perfect weight to height ratio in terms of being healthy. Be happy.

I'm 5ft 7 and I weigh 10 stone.

TOLD you Im fatzers NW :/

Wise up triforce you skinny malinky :heh:

Nothing fatzors about you whatsoever.

I find it quite funny that skinny people obsess more about their weight than fatties. I'm 5 11" and about 12 stone, use to weigh a little more but i've a lost a bit with all the exercise of late. Quite happy with my current frame, not too thin nor too chubby.