NEurope

hey, hey don't give me that crap. I go for the geeky ones, none skinny jean wearing ones ^_^

Ah, theres hope left. *waves the banner of Geek*

On a totally unrelated note, back in 't day when I played Banjo Kazooie, I thought the move that Kazooie could do to make you walk faster on her legs was awesome, and lovingly referred to it as 'chicken legs' - bear* in mind I was like, 7 :p

*Lol, see what I did there, Banjo... bear... oh well..

Suddenly im feeling offended :p

photo0049ul1.th.jpgthpix.gif

Well I have got a presentation to give. Need to distract them with my looks to gloss over the lameness of the presentation :p Although because of my bed being in the way im weirdly curved.

Are you hoping that seeing your boxers will woo people into a state of awe and not realise what your saying and just assume it's brilliant or something O_o

They be some colourful boxers man :)

Are you hoping that seeing your boxers will woo people into a state of awe and not realise what your saying and just assume it's brilliant or something O_o

Ashley is one of those who think people want their trousers to be so low that the public can see their boxers. Ashley though, in his genius has decided to wear the striking kind of underwear, which merits respect.

I believe I said this before and both eenuh and raining agreed with me.

True true, I also seem more into geeky guys than the macho type or anything. Though I think that mostly has to do with sharing the same interests (gamessss). Maybe.

Plus there's a limit to how geeky they can be, of course. Though that limit lies pretty high as I'm quite geeky myself. =P

I was down in Cork yesterday and met up Wildo who's there for the week with his work. We met Mark Cullinane aswell who used to be a staffer here, Mark started work at 1pm so me and Wildo went to bother him and took a few piccies, haha

SV201898.jpg

SV201899.jpg

I think i blinked in 2nd pic, looks like my eyes are closed... also prolly wasn't a good idea to stand by the window for the photo, the light outside almost ruined the lighting in the foreground :heh:

Also I forced poor Wildo into letting do a vlog for my Youtube as he was heading back to his hotel to get ready for work.

Watch below, or click Here to get slightly improved picture quality

You pronounce it Wildo rhyming with dildo, but I always thought it would be wild-oh.

No Wil-do, cuz his surname is Wilson

True true, I also seem more into geeky guys than the macho type or anything. Though I think that mostly has to do with sharing the same interests (gamessss). Maybe.

Plus there's a limit to how geeky they can be, of course. Though that limit lies pretty high as I'm quite geeky myself. =P

Same with Letty thankfully.

Still, she does think i'm far more attractive now that i'm thinner and have slightly more muscles than when i was a blob.

De blob?

The blob?

A blob?

Blob!

That was the idea (and why I wore a shiny gold belt). Although I forgot I'd be behind a podium which hid my legs.

And Murray. Don't underestimate the choice in shirts as well. They play their part :p

(and yes, if my underwear is to be seen its something to be seen. Or thrown on the floor, but thats a different context.)

Same with Letty thankfully.

Still, she does think i'm far more attractive now that i'm thinner and have slightly more muscles than when i was a blob.

De blob?

The blob?

A blob?

Blob!

Well of course the eye wants something as well. =P

On a totally unrelated note, back in 't day when I played Banjo Kazooie, I thought the move that Kazooie could do to make you walk faster on her legs was awesome, and lovingly referred to it as 'chicken legs' - bear* in mind I was like, 7 :p

*Lol, see what I did there, Banjo... bear... oh well..

7?! How old are you? Didn't it come out about 4 years ago!!?

I was down in Cork yesterday and met up Wildo who's there for the week with his work. We met Mark Cullinane aswell who used to be a staffer here, Mark started work at 1pm so me and Wildo went to bother him and took a few piccies, haha

SV201898.jpg

SV201899.jpg

I think i blinked in 2nd pic, looks like my eyes are closed... also prolly wasn't a good idea to stand by the window for the photo, the light outside almost ruined the lighting in the foreground :heh:

Also I forced poor Wildo into letting do a vlog for my Youtube as he was heading back to his hotel to get ready for work.

Watch below, or click Here to get slightly improved picture quality

Looks at the picture of Wildo, then at RedShells Mii in the WiiMusic banner above!!! Wonders if it's the same person!

banjo kazooie? dude that was practically an n64 launch game...

I thought it came out a few years AFTER Mario 64 which came out 96! Doesn't time fly :D Still younger than I presumed though!

I thought it came out a few years AFTER Mario 64 which came out 96! Doesn't time fly :D Still younger than I presumed though!

Yeah it does Dazzybee.

I was 14 years old in 1998.

n813015095_4944469_5955.jpg

DSC00106.jpg

I have a question...why are your abdominal muscles "uneven"? They look stacked up one after the other rather than in pairs.

Not that you don't have an awesomely ripped physique, of course.

Just to briefly go back to what was being discussed before...I really don't mind what jeans a guy wears lol, or if he has glasses, or is geeky looking, doesn't matter. I do however have a thing about hair (as I've mentioned before), oh and personality. Intelligent, witty, kind, pan, done. :p

I have a question...why are your abdominal muscles "uneven"? They look stacked up one after the other rather than in pairs.

Not that you don't have an awesomely ripped physique, of course.

Thats normal isnt it? I thought it was lol.