NEurope

You look like you're posing for GQ or something in the last one, but then you're...wearing the hat, lol. Love those hats though, lost my green one on the road, damnit.

I wish it was my hat :( took it off my mate, that was taken when I was very drunk in 1 of my very cool camping trips to wendover woods.

That photo was just an excuse to show off that i'm in contact with genuine internet funnyman. That Dale was a bit of a tit in big brother wasn't he?

He was a tit, yes. But he was a fit tit. Wow, I'm making myself sound so intelligent. "Look everyone, Haggis can rhyme!" :heh:

No don't worry, it's only cause the lead female character has to be really plain-looking.

A.K.A You're too lovely.

I love you pash. Fact.

I wish it was my hat :( took it off my mate, that was taken when I was very drunk in 1 of my very cool camping trips to wendover woods.

Ahh wendover woods, sounds like extreme camping with ben fogle.

I love you pash. Fact.

:yay:

I had a joke idea for an arty movie today (not the same one)!

Well, it's more of a music video. But it's funny.

Anyone know how one goes about getting a home film camera for Super-8mm film?

:yay:

I had a joke idea for an arty movie today (not the same one)!

Well, it's more of a music video. But it's funny.

Anyone know how one goes about getting a home film camera for Super-8mm film?

I also had an idea for a film today; 120 Laps of Sodom.

Mario Kart meets Salo.

However I don't think any of this is relavent to the thread :p

Don't you mean pose pics. You're doing the same pose in each one, just with varying states of undress :P

You scare me man. Wouldn't want to get on the wrong side of you! How did the chicks manage to stay away from you for so long? :heh:

Don't you mean pose pics. You're doing the same pose in each one, just with varying states of undress :P

I only really noticed that until after, its actually quite cool, on the technical side.

You scare me man. Wouldn't want to get on the wrong side of you! How did the chicks manage to stay away from you for so long? :heh:

Because chicks these days go for the effeminate, skinny-jean wearing type. I'm just too masculine to compete, lol. (No offence to the effeminate, skinny-jean wearing men).

Because chicks these days go for the effeminate, skinny-jean wearing type. I'm just too masculine to compete, lol. (No offence to the effeminate, skinny-jean wearing men).

hey, hey don't give me that crap. I go for the geeky ones, none skinny jean wearing ones ^_^

hey, hey don't give me that crap. I go for the geeky ones, none skinny jean wearing ones ^_^

A girl who goes for geeky guys? It's a miracle!

A girl who goes for geeky guys? It's a miracle!

I believe I said this before and both eenuh and raining agreed with me.

Suddenly im feeling offended :p

photo0049ul1.th.jpgthpix.gif

Well I have got a presentation to give. Need to distract them with my looks to gloss over the lameness of the presentation :p Although because of my bed being in the way im weirdly curved.

I believe I said this before and both eenuh and raining agreed with me.

Well, I didn't really know. Though I realised you probably weren't the superficial types to be hanging out in here. :heh:

I only really noticed that until after, its actually quite cool, on the technical side.

We're not effeminate :p

Well I have got a presentation to give. Need to distract them with my looks to gloss over the lameness of the presentation :p Although because of my bed being in the way im weirdly curved.

You need to clean your mirror :P

but, but chicken legs syndrome!

Yup I do Daniel, but im lazy :p

And Nightwolf. I've always been skinny. One day I'll find old photos to prove it (and they're proportionally toned as I walk/run/cycle/jog everywhere. Not saying they're a sight to behold, but they're not scrangly.)

Nowt wrong with people like us being skinny Ashley, in this world of obesity, its good for people to maintain their appearance and show it off :P

I know I do...been on both ends of the spectrum, and although this end is a lot more work (although I could probably stop and not worry bout it for quite a while), I really do prefer being skinny.

Long live skinny people! :P