NEurope

Ah, I had a similar thing to psoriasis. Tar shampoos can do great work but if you ain't happy you can get steroid creams proscribed.

I've had psoriasis for over 15 years and tried the majority of creams and treatments on the market for it.

The dermy has given me methotrexate (known commonly as a chemo drug) which failed to shift it at all, and now i'm on ciclosporin (organ transplant rejection medication)

Those meds are only given when everything else fails =(

(i've got a very severe case if you hadn't already guessed XD)

R_a, I love your Bleach and Naruto posters :heh:

You just know she is into yaoi though...

I've had psoriasis for over 15 years and tried the majority of creams and treatments on the market for it.

The dermy has given me methotrexate (known commonly as a chemo drug) which failed to shift it at all, and now i'm on ciclosporin (organ transplant rejection medication)

Those meds are only given when everything else fails =(

(i've got a very severe case if you hadn't already guessed XD)

Often something as this is a homeopathic problem, after seeing cases similar to this many times while working in a chemist you would be surprised how effective this can be. They can give you homeopathic medicines, most of which are only a few drops mixed with water. Of course you would have to ask specifically at your dermatologist for information regarding this.

Often something as this is a homeopathic problem, after seeing cases similar to this many times while working in a chemist you would be surprised how effective this can be. They can give you homeopathic medicines, most of which are only a few drops mixed with water. Of course you would have to ask specifically at your dermatologist for information regarding this.

Aye...sometimes I feel terribly frustrated by it all and feel like hurting my dermy who was the one who put me on the meds, which have now caused damage to my liver =(

But i'll def discuss it with her =)

Seconds later, the child killed Odwin.

Shes obviously the new Blanka, check the hair.

Darn you and your cute kid! XD

I just spent more than an hour on that site again looking through the shirts and ended up ordering one I'd wanted ages ago already (amazed they still had it!). ='3

Don't forget to post a pic on the site of yourself in the shirt - it's at least $1.50 towards the next one.

Don't forget to post a pic on the site of yourself in the shirt - it's at least $1.50 towards the next one.

Ah, nice! Thanks for reminding me. Now I just have to hope I'll fit in the one I ordered. =P