NEurope

Thinking about it, I do agree with Fields to an extent.

Maybe rokhed needs to find the right forum to do this on?

Anyway, lets not have any more arguments blocking up all the threads, it is very annoying and makes this forum less appealing..

Completly agree with you.

Now - someone post themselves! (I'll post some more pictures next week:) )

Bill O'Reilly, what a legend!

O'Reilly vs Dawkins was hilarious, and O'Reilly vs Colbert was just shameful. :heh:

rofl that thing about colberts name being irish and him making it sound french and the bear thing genius. To complete the triangle you should see colbert v dawkins lol colberts a catholic I think but its comedic confrontation very good by colbert.

I'll comment on Mundi's pic. You [Mundi] look older and slimmer than in the last pics.

Why thank you.

I agree also...obviously. TBH Im a bit staggered that people are comparing it to the hot people thread.

And without further ado, a picture I hopefully havnt posted before.

(I should explain, I get very sweaty in a lot of situations, thus I see what the extent is of objects that stick to my forehead)

n509970580_275675_4178.jpg

Also, Fields, your avatar doesnt show up, get a new one! :)

Also, Fields, your avatar doesnt show up, get a new one! :)

I don't want one, and I've told it I don't want one, but instead of leaving it blank it displays the dreaded blue ? (or red x) of doom. Gay.

works for the normal back ground =/

a very dashing pair of panties rok

works for the normal back ground =/

The retro C-E one is so much cooler. It's my daily chat therapy!

Set a transparent square... then pst a picture of yourself, given the thread.

No.

ps. Is rokhed banned yet?

The retro C-E one is so much cooler. It's my daily chat therapy!

No.

ps. Is rokhed banned yet?

I didn't necessarily mean you, though it came out that way. I meant that this is getting off topic.

He posted a picture of himself in a fucking dress in that battle card thread the other day. The very next post was from someone who, according to their profile, is 12 years old. I think that says it all, really. Kids shouldn't have to see this sort of disgusting shit (and neither should adults, for that matter).

Were you that 12 year old, because you're certainly acting like a little kid.

It's part of life, get used to it, statistics say 50% of men cross dress at some point in their life, and I'll tell you, when I was 12 I'd have loved to have known that I wasn't alone, and that what I do isn't strange, despite what narrow minded bigots like you, and my parents, think.

when you were 12 you couldnt go onto google and search CROSS DRESSING. Id suggest you do that, find a forum were people also like to do it, and talk to those about it, cause your obviously upsetting people, wether you like it or not.

Im not against it, but im just pointing it out.

It's part of life, get used to it, statistics say 50% of men cross dress at some point in their life, and I'll tell you, when I was 12 I'd have loved to have known that I wasn't alone, and that what I do isn't strange, despite what narrow minded bigots like you, and my parents, think.

Narrow minded bigot? Fuck off. It's called moral standards you fucking ****.

Exactly what I was trying to say Skunky, surely it's better to do it on a forum that's made for people who like to cross dress, than a Nintendo forum with loads of people complaining and sometimes posting abuse towards you?

Exactly what I was trying to say Skunky, surely it's better to do it on a forum that's made for people who like to cross dress, than a Nintendo forum with loads of people complaining and sometimes posting abuse towards you?

he might get a kick out of the written abuse lol

statistics say 50% of men cross dress at some point in their life

Hahahahaha. Bollocks.

when you were 12 you couldnt go onto google and search CROSS DRESSING. Id suggest you do that, find a forum were people also like to do it, and talk to those about it, cause your obviously upsetting people, wether you like it or not.

Im not against it, but im just pointing it out.

The internet didn't exist when I was 12.

Narrow minded bigot? Fuck off. It's called moral standards you fucking ****.

Why is it always the most ignorant who like to call themselves the moral majority?

The internet didn't exist when I was 12.

thats why i typed "you couldnt go onto google"

Why is it always the most ignorant who like to call themselves the moral majority?

I think that you will find that a vast majority of people have a problem with people like you posting indecent images on websites frequented by teenagers and children. Sick ****, you should be locked up.

Link? Batcholer parties dont count. Im not saying your wrong but i mean really that does seem lies damn lies and stats unless you were taking the mick.

thats why i typed "you couldnt go onto google"

I'm trying to integrate my two sides, I'm a member of several TG sites, and believe me, they are a lot nicer than certain names I could drop from here, but I'm sick of living a lie, people can't accept me for who and what I am, it isn't my problem, its theirs.

I accept who you are, I don't give a fuck what you're into, its your life and your decision. I just find posting details of your sex life on this forum sick and wrong.