NEurope

What about using them for the same sex?

Well we can't for you because we don't know what you look like ;)

I do kind of but not enough to make an impression

Oops....didn't think of that. They're fine lol. I sometimes call some women pretty or cute.

Apology accepted even if it wasn't entirely sincere, and that I do not mind....the cute comment....it sounds so much nicer and less chavvy (even if you're not meaning it).

It was entirely sincere, and I meant the cute comment. Can we put all this behind us now? :)

I wouldn't call this arguing. Most of it was civil enough. I'd class arguing as insults being thrown about, including ad hominems, and smileys being hurled across the interweb at other users.

You have no idea what an argument is then, do you?

I'm fine with it if you are. Definitely liking this place better...people actually bother to take into account the feelings of others more than most other forums....which is uber cool.

@fish, I just don't class civil discussion as arguing...nout wrong with expressing how we feel maturely, and discussing it maturely - no insults, etc.

Oops....didn't think of that. They're fine lol. I sometimes call some women pretty or cute.

That's good to hear, I tend to call my fella cute or sexy as feck.

@fish, I just don't class civil discussion as arguing...nout wrong with expressing how we feel maturely, and discussing it maturely - no insults, etc.

Which Internet Forums and the whole world fail to do 99.9% of the time

I'm fine with it if you are. Definitely liking this place better...people actually bother to take into account the feelings of others more than most other forums....which is uber cool.

Sadly, there are a few immature people on here, but you'll soon learn who they are and you can just ignore them.

Once insults start coming into it, it's just the insulting party knowing the have lost the argument and trying to distract the opposition.

Sadly, there are a few immature people on here, but you'll soon learn who they are and you can just ignore them.

Oh, the sweet, sweet irony. It's almost painful! :indeed:

Once insults start coming into it, it's just the insulting party knowing the have lost the argument and trying to distract the opposition.

What if both parties are insulting equally....then what?

Totally agree ant.

What if both parties are insulting equally....then what?

That's what we in debating circles call "a slagging match". :indeed:

Which is what a forum is all about...

Which is what a forum is all about...

Its really not... >_>

Lol, but what if it was slagging match inbetween proper debate?

I.e.

Person 1: I believe such and such cus *evidence here*, you idiot !

Person 2: But that's wrong because *evidence here*, nonce !

[Deleted due to being moaned at]

DG: 10.5/10

gimme yer number, ya hottie!! :wink: lol.

compliments are weeeird - i mean.. i cant really take a compliment without going all "ehhhh....." and GIVING compliments doesnt seem to come naturally to me at all.. i think its cause when i'm working in a shop one of my evil little tactics is to compliment the customer and THEN sell them junk they dont need... (oh god...)

this thread kind of goes hand in hand with the forum love thread though ~ why would you post unless you wanted someone's opinion/compliments... or to see what people make of you cosplaying as pikachu/dressing like an air hostess for work ^^ (hmm...me!!)

hugs all round! i think we're ALL far too hot for this thread..

Someone should dress up as squirtle, charmander or bulbasaur next. Or pichu.

awesome idea!! i'm on it!! XD

i bought a charmander t-shirt from a 180yen shop while i was in japan last ^___^ its my faaaavourite harajuku buy next to my wonderfully knock-off totoro t-shirt ^_^ it says "tonari no retoro" instead of "tonari no totoro" in japanese... and totoro looks really fruity! i love it!

y1p-nTTgUdDYvIpZsZXOKACMOKtORI9xIRdNe930-rF7oWKARMeCJYKnJH24ZBcODXov1j9SKSsH1PRopjjDk6h-A

Me when I was 14 v Bolton

y1p-nTTgUdDYvKYyzOGc-6k9IhqRwLXUCpw-pIh6KL953M8Wro5mmaKryF70SuyaZnt_fsz5z7jEBqdsyhxOYZztA

Me on Holiday when I was 14

y1p-nTTgUdDYvINyd0Zh3jM-0AO4WVMOdM6bejW7anGjjWkhHW-wu0pPE3xQioarbYk52iSHQHKzJM7svKRUvuMJQ

Me and a Friend a good 3 Years Back

Edit by Supergrunch: Hmm, can't get your images to work.

!!! So now it's an argument about what an argument is? And I just told you all to get back on topic! This stops now, last warning.

Eh? I swear you is seeing things shorty-o...nobody is arguing :p....

And I did post another pic, but got moaned at to delete it...meh.