NEurope

I'm so better looking than him... still, he's a clever man and it must therefore be a favourable comparison. Thanks Haden!

Continuing the celebrity comparison:

screen53dr4.jpg

gallery_Steve_Stifler_1.jpg

I was trying to think who, you got it spot on.

I'm so better looking than him... still, he's a clever man and it must therefore be a favourable comparison. Thanks Haden!

Ive no idea im really drunk but i dont want to make this thread more of a battleground than it is so compliment accepted? lol sorry i just posted his face as im in a blur mood.

I was serious! I have a lot of admiration for Damon Albarn, his musical talent eclipses many modern performers. I think if he was more prolific he could be the David Bowie of our generation.

I was serious! I have a lot of admiration for Damon Albarn, his musical talent eclipses many modern performers. I think if he was more prolific he could be the David Bowie of our generation.

ah ok sorry fair enough :D i love him atm i was giving u the thumbs up by posting this pic after your own.

okay hobbzinio :)

Someone said I really suited wearing glasses but really i should'nt be wearing then alot because they only for long distance.

No, Dante, I think the third one's pretty good.

And yeah, you're pretty damn handsome.

Continuing the celebrity comparison:

screen53dr4.jpg

gallery_Steve_Stifler_1.jpg

I dont look like him. :shakehead

No, Dante, I think the third one's pretty good.

And yeah, you're pretty damn handsome.

Thank you UK. :red:

An...interesting one of DomJcg (with me in - yay) is a-coming.

Be patient...

You have been warned!

I believe me and Shorty have way cooler pictures to add to this forum special... But I fear I need his permission first :P

That is fucking boss

I know, he can't even remember it being taken. :heh:

Still, that's what 3 pints of Magners and 7 Aftershocks does to you. He was lavishly sick later on. :blank:

According to a certain someone (naming no names), the pictures I posted are not my best, so here are two suggested ones from when I was younger. I was either 16 or 17 in those, I can't remember exactly.

683459007llh8.jpg - I'm older in this one than I am in the second one, I know that much.

http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/5755/alex3fe4.png - taken with webcam so veeeeeeeery blurry.

I don't even like these pictures though ¬¬

5/10, still would though.

Personally, I'd physically harm you before you ever got the chance...no offense, but "still would though" is offensive to me.

Personally, I'd physically harm you before you ever got the chance...no offense, but "still would though" is offensive to me.

It was a joke, lighten up.

Fields is only playing some Light Hearted Humour on you ;)

Don't take it too heart, if you take everything to heart on here you will be listening to MCR more than a half decent band like Oasis.

[/End Kind Advice]