NEurope

Which symbolises the two nations. The Japanese want peace while the English love swearing :heh: (although the desire for peace is a big thing over there, but maybe thats just because I spent time in Nagasaki and Hiroshima where they are, for obvious reasons, all about peace).

Unfortunately for y'all I took lots of photos in Japan and even appeared in a few of them. So will probably spread them out over a few days on here to whore it up! First up, me and some awesome people.

dsc00350z.jpg

(I love how I'm as white as EVE)

That's almost shattered my solid black heart that refuses to love Wall E!

Are you wearing a t-shirt that says Tokyo? Are you...in Tokyo? :p

You should love Wall-E, he loves you afterall :heh:

And I'm wearing a shirt that says "Tokyo" and has a Mickey Mouse picture on it (obscured by my bag strap) while at Disneyland Tokyo. Clever eh?

You should love Wall-E, he loves you afterall :heh:

And I'm wearing a shirt that says "Tokyo" and has a Mickey Mouse picture on it (obscured by my bag strap) while at Disneyland Tokyo. Clever eh?

How can one NOT love Wall-E? :)

Which symbolises the two nations. The Japanese want peace while the English love swearing :heh: (although the desire for peace is a big thing over there, but maybe thats just because I spent time in Nagasaki and Hiroshima where they are, for obvious reasons, all about peace).

Unfortunately for y'all I took lots of photos in Japan and even appeared in a few of them. So will probably spread them out over a few days on here to whore it up! First up, me and some awesome people.

dsc00350z.jpg

(I love how I'm as white as EVE)

<3

I want to gooo.

Paj I found better (ish) pictures of Moon Knight.

n628691774_497900_2918.jpg

n628691774_497979_7964.jpg

n593220106_2712054_7910.jpg

n628691774_497947_1010.jpg

You wanted to go to a KKK cross burning, but then you ended up at a dress up party and were all like "eh, close enough", right?

It certainly wasn't my best....however the second comment is hurtful. Mildly. Take it back.

"I'd like to see you do better." - this comment but I don't mean it as...confrontationally to you. I feel I have proven myself with my Sentry and Venom costumes. Considering I vowel to do it 100% hand made (Venom T-shirt wasn't cheating) because some others didn't make theirs or bought it (I hate)

So yeah. Nuhhhh. I worked hard on that. Look at the moon!

---------

Echo....the bouncer was black. End of the evening he told me to put my hood up and make it pointy on top. Not even kidding. Dude was cracking up.

Hottest. Mario. Ever :heh:

Indeed. I never thought incest could look so hot! :p

I'm so going to hell for that comment. :heh:

Indeed. I never thought incest could look so hot! :p

I'm so going to hell for that comment. :heh:

Haha, that was my comment on one of their photos of them kissing. Well it was "Incest!"

And yet you it looks like you might be in some yourself!

Lol, that was the point. But the look kind of failed, and instead I just look ever so slightly retarded.

Bluuuuuuuue!

46721760.jpg

The pictures shit though, couldn't be bothered trying to take a decent one :heh:

Looks a bit like you're off to a football match. It might look better kinda messed up? Maybe it's just me.

However, dying hair is always a laugh.

Nah, you're most likely to paint your face if you go to the footie.

But A) He's a Man Utd fan, why would he paint his face blue?

And B) Painting your face for a football game is stupid.

Looks pretty good Eddage, better than my attempt in any case. :heh:

Wait till tomorrow.

I'm literally going to be too funny for my own good - and there'll be photographic evidence.

I warn you all. This might just be the best photo in the history of photography.

Get ready.

4761_199606345643_509540643_7591348_3444743_n.jpg

I CHALLENGE YOU TO FIND ME A BETTER NUMBER PLATE N-E! And to get someone to stand next to it acting it out. I don't think this can be beaten.

Also,

4761_199606505643_509540643_7591368_8274224_n.jpg

It's our very own thunderer Kiefer Sutherland!

Time for a random photo attack!

4761_199606470643_509540643_7591362_7169695_n.jpg

And ending up with a sensible picture..

4761_199606425643_509540643_7591357_4615121_n.jpg

Thorpe Park last Monday. Fantastic times were had, and the weather was, as you can see, epic. I'm on the left, obviously :heh: