NEurope

Yeah they have them in the Meadowhall toilets. They're pretty good

"pretty good"

Dude their fucking mind blowing. Or hand blowing. :bouncy::bouncy::bouncy::bouncy::bouncy::bouncy:

You go to SOAS? I did a history module there for MA. Very different uni to the norm the amount of protests they have about various things is hillarious. Still loved my course.

Yup for the past couple years.

Very different is an understatement. It's off the wall. I love it. It's such a small uni that it feels more like a school; you kind of know everyone. :smile:

Also the variety of protests going on. My favourite was the die in.

...or the clowns.

"pretty good"

Dude their fucking mind blowing. Or hand blowing. :bouncy::bouncy::bouncy::bouncy::bouncy::bouncy:

I'm not very enthusiastic when it comes to reviewing things. Even things as important as hand dryers.

The most....astoundingly efficient hand drier EVER. Anyone else used this? Literally got my hands actually dry and didn't have to do anything whatsoever.

Dysonlol.

2802_168929940580_509970580_6723688_672891_n.jpg

Haha yeah, they're amazing! I think I used them the first time in Paris or something, was great. At least these things dry your hands, unlike those crappy dryers you find in most places.

Yup for the past couple years.

Very different is an understatement. It's off the wall. I love it. It's such a small uni that it feels more like a school; you kind of know everyone. :smile:

Also the variety of protests going on. My favourite was the die in.

...or the clowns.

Oh wow so I went there when you were there. Small world! Does it still have that psycho security guard when you put your ID in. One of them was a nutter.

Oh wow so I went there when you were there. Small world! Does it still have that psycho security guard when you put your ID in. One of them was a nutter.

The loner with the glasses?

Yup.

The loner with the glasses?

Yup.

I think thats the one, one of them had major power and control issues. Being a non SOAS student made it even worse.

Ah well won't derail this thread anymore but what an odd occurrence proves how small the world is lol.

I think thats the one, one of them had major power and control issues. Being a non SOAS student made it even worse.

Ah well won't derail this thread anymore but what an odd occurrence proves how small the world is lol.

So many people complain he was given a talking to. He's alright now. A lot calmer. :heh:

I'm with ReZ those machines are Godly. :grin: I literally stood there and felt the awesomeness upon my hands. I even washed my hands again just so I could dry them! :p

So many people complain he was given a talking to. He's alright now. A lot calmer. :heh:

Thank god for that shame it was to late for me to witness.

I read about the airblade aaages ago and then never actually saw them anywhere, then I was in hatfield last year and went to some Spoons(may have been in St.Albans come to think) and they had one and I was alll sqqqqqqquuuuuuuuuueeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeee! It was awesome, and have yet to see one again. Though I think they have some in the toilets in the general side of the hospital I tend to work in, but I've never actually used those. Maybe I will one day...just to wash my hands.

We've just had those Dyson Airblades put in at work, really really good. Bit noisy but well worth it for the drying goodness!

... Where do I put my hands?

In it.yupyup. You take your hands and put them into the machine and it drys them as you put them in.

I loves them

The store next door had a cosplay thing, I was spiderman,

But a friend of me was :

badgirl1.jpg

See who she is cospalying? :bouncy:

But a friend of me was :

badgirl1.jpg

So hot. She's a baaaad girl.

^^Caught the highlights of Aylesbury right there, bon marché and First Choice.

I like your hair longer, but then you know me; I love the long. Just gonna leave it at that.

But a friend of me was :

badgirl1.jpg

Cool cosplay! :bowdown:

^^Caught the highlights of Aylesbury right there, bon marché and First Choice.

I like your hair longer, but then you know me; I love the long. Just gonna leave it at that.

Agreed. I don't like my hair as short as it is now, but when it gets super long I just can't control it. And it doesn't grow into Tom/Jimmy style. :weep:

However....what my head is hiding is where those Pretzel sticks come from. The Phillipines shop.

Honestly the most crazy experience I've ever had. At the back of the shop (as in....the back....not in a back room, just...the back. Practically next to the freezers) theres a couch, and a table, and on the table was a pudding (family size) with a spatcheler in. Edible pigs blood. Coconut gel cubes.

We have to go there one day. Just to prove its craziness. I'm not even exagerating. Im underxagerating.

Edit/.....Im an idiot. My head isn't covering that, thats near JFC, Ladbrokes etc, not there. Blah/.