NEurope

Half of my jeans don't fit either. I did consider wearing them showing half of my arse and using my belt to show how rebellious I was, but I decided to wear the other half of my collection that actually fit.

Comfortable, is it the ventilation that does it for you?

Its not a preferable comfort but when they slide down I feel no different. It is the same. Neither better nor worse. Thus not needed to change.

Besides. I still object that I wear underwear worth looking at. Its part of your outfit. Why not show it?

Cool hair Eddage :D

Besides. I still object that I wear underwear worth looking at. Its part of your outfit. Why not show it?

Do you roll your trousers up and pull your socks up high as well?

Do you roll your trousers up and pull your socks up high as well?

Nah my socks are relatively dull. And the pairs that aren't (ie the orange ones with stars or the stitch ones) can be shown off when shoe-less at homes.

My Auntie let me take some mates to stay on her little canal boat recently, but we managed to fuck the ignition so that the engine wouldn't run. So, instead moving the boat, we got pissed and swam in the marina instead. As you do. Awesome time, this summer has been really good so far. Hope you guys are enjoying it. By the way, I'm the pale one.

l_93a4734a6d5511908e511a0674fcf2bb.jpg

l_8c7f986d9af3185f9b3f23d56f89e81b.jpg

l_8439d46487b59b55eaf9e526657fa007.jpg

l_34a23b33a0c53648864f471bd821dda0.jpg

l_eb341db402decbb039ca687ecc1138d7.jpg

l_77ff40a090ab2e937e18d30c3995b1ab.jpg

l_6f5838deb3515a818923fcbd1c4e9e5a.jpg

l_5140951c4637005e27b0b8ea6c84eb97.jpg

My Auntie let me take some mates to stay on her little canal boat recently, but we managed to fuck the ignition so that the engine wouldn't run. So, instead moving the boat, we got pissed and swam in the marina instead. As you do. Awesome time, this summer has been really good so far. Hope you guys are enjoying it. By the way, I'm the pale one.

l_8c7f986d9af3185f9b3f23d56f89e81b.jpg

You should totally work more on the tan dude

how very droll dan

You know I'm a wit and a gentleman. Don't try and hide your admiration :)

Edge nice hair ^_^, you look grumpy though!

Daniel isn't the canal full of crap? Last time I know of somebody jumping in the canal here they ended up in hospital *cringes*

Cheers for the hair praise guys!

I don't like my smile and I hate having my picture taken even more, so finding the two together is a very rare thing indeed :heh:

(I'll presume you mean me despite the glaring name error...)

:heh:

Daniel isn't the canal full of crap? Last time I know of somebody jumping in the canal here they ended up in hospital *cringes*

technically just the marina so...probably just engine fuel and chemical toilets:blank:

Cheers for the hair praise guys!

I don't like my smile and I hate having my picture taken even more, so finding the two together is a very rare thing indeed :heh:

(I'll presume you mean me despite the glaring name error...)

:heh:

It's 9am, shush, I do not function at this time of hour...even though I've been up since 6am..

Damnit you should smile, I have no idea why, I just felt like saying so. :heh:

Still sounds pretty disgusting to me dan not to mention lethal. ^_^ Although we do have lots of cars in the canal near us..it's shocking, myabe they should try cleaning it at some point..

why have you been up since six? you crazy girl!

Dad is out the door at 5am to go to work, normally I wake up then because of the whole body clock, today it was 6am. :blank:

Nah my socks are relatively dull.

But you object to having underwear that's worth looking at. Come on Ashley, if you're going for the shitty undergarment look, don't go half the way and buckle.

why have you been up since six? you crazy girl!

6 is far too late...I've decided that 4.30am is the happiest hour.

But you object to having underwear that's worth looking at. Come on Ashley, if you're going for the shitty undergarment look, don't go half the way and buckle.

Oh sod off with being semantically pendantic.

I have interesting boxers. Better?

6 is far too late...I've decided that 4.30am is the happiest hour.

bah sod that. I barely get enough sleep as it is. :heh:

Oh sod off with being semantically pendantic.

I have interesting boxers. Better?

Bloody hell, so they're interesting but not worth looking at...

I demand a picture of these magical undergarments.

lol evil I swear to god you quote every one of Ashleys posts to try and wind him up in like every thread haha.

This is what I was getting to from the moment I registered here. I had a suspicion that Ashley had interesting boxers, but was in the closet [so to speak] about admitting it.

Now the truth has set him free.

Psh! He's posted interesting boxers before, I'm sure of it. I wish I had some interesting boxers :(