NEurope

*grumbles, with "topman", "gloabalisation", "lack of individuality" and "donuts" audible*

I have an emo-esque hoodie, that's purple and black striped, in funny random directions, but no one'll have it, since I got it in Hot Topic in the US. :D

If I feel fancier, I have a leather jacket that was £200 (!), so no one'll have that either. :)

*grumbles, with "topman", "gloabalisation", "lack of individuality" and "donuts" audible*

I have an emo-esque hoodie, that's purple and black striped, in funny random directions, but no one'll have it, since I got it in Hot Topic in the US. :D

If I feel fancier, I have a leather jacket that was £200 (!), so no one'll have that either. :)

That has to be the single most amusing statement I have ever come across. so much so, that it's going straight into my sig.

Amazing.

I've only recently started shopping at Topman. I refused to buy stuff from places like that, but seeing as I pass the place most weeks, the clothes were calling out to me. "Buy us! Give in! You know you want to!"

*Hangs head in shame*

--

£200! Jeez, I saw an awesome jacket in Topman for £50, and refused to buy it on the ground of how much it cost. That must be one hell of a leather jacket!

I've only recently started shopping at Topman. I refused to buy stuff from places like that, but seeing as I pass the place most weeks, the clothes were calling out to me. "Buy us! Give in! You know you want to!"

*Hangs head in shame*

--

£200! Jeez, I saw an awesome jacket in Topman for £50, and refused to buy it on the ground of how much it cost. That must be one hell of a leather jacket!

Well Topman is quite good really, especially as they often have alot of things on sale, the only problem with it is (as proven here) is that everyone can often have similar things from there =P

That has to be the single most amusing statement I have ever come across. so much so, that it's going straight into my sig.

Amazing.

QFT. hahahahahahahaha

Well ell's given me a nice spicy boner, if only i was gay., this wouldn't be wierd

Amazing.

Note the use of a Green smiley. (indicating the irony of the statement) :yay:

Even so, it's true here. There are no hot topics here. So I win in every way.

Note the use of a Green smiley. (indicating the irony of the statement) :yay:

Even so, it's true here. There are no hot topics here. So I win in every way.

Nope, you didn't say if your comment was specific to a region, hence it could have applied to the whole world, solar system, galaxy, universe, etc.

Secondly, that is a "yay" smiley, and is used to emphasise "yay, I'm so happy I could crap" and is not, in fact, used to emphasise irony/sarcasm etc.

Hence, on both accounts, not to mention countless others, you phail. Epicly.

A bad, double exposed photo of me dressed for my wedding last night.

weddingdressej0.jpg

Still getting the hang of the new camera and haven't got the settings right yet.

Still getting the hang of the new camera and haven't got the settings right yet.

Or the right facial expressions. :heh:

T'was meant to be more of a daft expression but turned out more of a serious one, ah well. On MySpace it goes.

sdjadgjjb5.jpg

T'was meant to be more of a daft expression but turned out more of a serious one, ah well. On MySpace it goes.

Its missing a mirror, a camera and a flash so it isn't very MySpace. Awesome expression! :hehe:

I love it when people use the word daft! :p

weddingdressej0.jpg

Tell me something, if you dressed up as a lass, did your missus go dressed up as a bloke?

weddingdressej0.jpg

you look like kane without the mask, except he doesn't wear a dress :blank:

kane from C&C or Kane from wwe?

wrestling lol "the big red machine" or.. pink

I love Topman because they do my size (being XXS) but yeah, I hate how everyone has a Topman hoody.

Oh really?

ReZhoodie1.jpg

Letty: Theres something not quite right about this onion...

15022008136te2.jpg

Oh em eff gee!!!

15022008137wi0.jpg

Also - have a nekkid Jordan pic :D

16022008138ho0.jpg