NEurope

I really love DragonBall Z, and Chobits is really an excellent package. I figure the real winner in the background are the 24 sets. To anyone reading this who has yet to experience 24... please do. Alike my request you all see Evangelion over in the anime thread, 24 is even more essential viewing.

sideprofileme2ig.jpg

Here's a side profile of me.

Woah, its bigger than i thought..and ignore the baldy.

You little smoothie. Someone edit in a "How you doin'?" please.

This is an old photo of me (taken on May 23rd at around 7pm) that some of you (but probably none of you) may remember from teh C-E forums...

Image(12).jpg

As I stated then I was growing my hair but have since got it cut (a week ago now) but can't be arsed to take another picture of myslef, put I may treat y'all later if I feel like it!

Edit: Mmm, I quite like my hair being that long, may have to get it to that length again (maybe a bit longer) and keep it there, I suppose you guys can tell me what looks best when I post the piccie of myself now!

You little smoothie. Someone edit in a "How you doin'?" please.

That's a rather flattering picture. There are worse ones, far worse.

P.S Grebe, do you have those pics from when we all went camping ^_^

00.jpg?MdToken=1926933041518714

That was taken last summer....

Just in case anyone has forgotten I'd like to point out that Moria's tan is a PhotoShop job.

As I can't be bothered to upload any new pics, here are some semi-oldies:

bread.jpg

shades.jpg

Just in case anyone has forgotten I'd like to point out that Moria's tan is a PhotoShop job.

It was the second day of the holiday so it was pretty poor before then. :P

sideprofileme2ig.jpg

Here's a side profile of me.

Woah, its bigger than i thought..and ignore the baldy.

It's cool you carry an introduction above your head ;) Just joking, i saw the oppurtunity and had to go for it.

Me in a trilby hat doing my thang. Excuse the shoddy image, a crappy camera it was. All has been whisped away to the world of darkness beneath its very lens.

Ati_face.png

Hmm, I look sickingly unhealthy. Need to lighten this bitch up.

I'm waiting for my new Ray Ban glasses to arrive - once they get here, I'l don them and start snapping pictures. Give it a day or so.

Me in a trilby hat doing my thang. Excuse the shoddy image, a crappy camera it was. All has been whisped away to the world of darkness beneath its very lens.

Ati_face.png

Hmm, I look sickingly unhealthy. Need to lighten this bitch up.

OMG You look exactly like Jose Reyes! No joke. Apparently I do aswell though. I will post pictures tomorrow when I can can my hands on a good camera.

Nah, he looks nowt like Reyes. He does however seem too look (a bit) like David James :P