NEurope

hmm i'm marginally afraid to ask... but go on, edumakate me... is "electroplay" a real thing?! :blank:

Yep, electric shocks for sexual pleasure, try looking up violet wand.

a tad old photo to put on a 21st birthday cake non?

yea ^^ mums fantastically effective attempt to utterly embarrass me at my 21st...i'd have preferred a pikachu cake!! ^_^

Yep, electric shocks for sexual pleasure, try looking up violet wand.

mm... i'll take your word for it, honey :smile:

y1p-nTTgUdDYvIpZsZXOKACMOKtORI9xIRdNe930-rF7oWKARMeCJYKnJH24ZBcODXov1j9SKSsH1PRopjjDk6h-A

Me when I was 14 v Bolton

y1p-nTTgUdDYvKYyzOGc-6k9IhqRwLXUCpw-pIh6KL953M8Wro5mmaKryF70SuyaZnt_fsz5z7jEBqdsyhxOYZztA

Me on Holiday when I was 14

y1p-nTTgUdDYvINyd0Zh3jM-0AO4WVMOdM6bejW7anGjjWkhHW-wu0pPE3xQioarbYk52iSHQHKzJM7svKRUvuMJQ

Me and a Friend a good 3 Years Back

Edit by Supergrunch: Hmm, can't get your images to work.

hahaha that is hilarious for the wrong reasons.

hm the general chat section of these forums has kinda gone to shit. this thread especially though.

you really overuse :indeed: that smilie

:)

Sarcasm is difficult to get across in text alone, so it's essential. :heh:

Sarcasm is difficult to get across in text alone, so it's essential. :heh:

haha ok I'll say no more carry on:)

17, what of it?

So I've got a 17 year old telling me I'm immature? I've seen everything now. You have absolutely no right to say that, nor do you have any right to call me a loser. You don't even know me, and I can assure you I am neither of those things.

Ok here's my stages.

1. warnings.

2. deleting posts.

3. infractions

4. bans.

we're on stage 2, who wants to keep going?

...oh fuck it.

i've run out of silly pictures of myself trying to distract you all and stop poor arab-freaks home-thread from being locked... i give up.

Ok here's my stages.

1. warnings.

2. deleting posts.

3. infractions

4. bans.

we're on stage 2, who wants to keep going?

Fields says he wants to keep going.

Um, you could split the 'arguing' (if you want to call it that) into another thread? That way people can continue being off topic (with regards to this thread) in another topic, and um, this topic can stay on topic?

Is it 3 infractions = ban or something? If so I'd better shut up. Only after the fish apologises though.

So I've got a 17 year old telling me I'm immature? I've seen everything now. You have absolutely no right to say that, nor do you have any right to call me a loser. You don't even know me, and I can assure you I am neither of those things.

You insult people's appearance for fun, and that's only because you can't find anything to insult them about. The smart money says you're immature.

I don't see how I can't call you immature because of my age. You're acting like a 13 year old, which you are not, therefore you are immature. I fail to see how it doesn't add up.

Oh, and I'm not apologising for defending myself after being attacked. I've done nothing more, nothing less.

Um, you could split the 'arguing' (if you want to call it that) into another thread? That way people can continue being off topic (with regards to this thread) in another topic, and um, this topic can stay on topic?

we already have an arguing thread it's called the football thread:)

Oh, not been in the football thread...mind, have no interest in football (watching) so I've no reason to.

Oh, and I'm not apologising for defending myself after being attacked. I've done nothing more, nothing less.

I'm the one being attacked. You've called me 'immature' and a 'loser', I haven't said anything intentionally offensive to you.

I'm the one being attacked. You've called me 'immature' and a 'loser', I haven't said anything intentionally offensive to you.

I beg to differ:

I thought you were a bloke?

I didn't call you a loser, I agreed with UK as I was, like him, annoyed at you. I agreed with him less due to me thinking you're a loser, and more due to me and him holding roughly similar views on something which is a rare occurrence.

I called you immature because you are. As I said before, having to insult people, let alone insult their appearance, make you immature.

Anyway, I'm meant to be battling my personal statement!

Just to clarify, my comment was not intended as an insult. Rather, it was a genuine misunderstanding, for which I would normally apologise for any offense that may have been taken. However, in light of your less than gracious reaction, I have taken the decision not to, a decision I hope you will respect.

Just to clarify, my comment was not intended as an insult. Rather, it was a genuine misunderstanding, for which I would normally apologise for any offense that may have been taken. However, in light of your less than gracious reaction, I have taken the decision not to, a decision I hope you will respect.

Ahh, I thought it was meant as an insult - it's one I used to get a lot at school. :indeed:

Sorry, matey, it's just something that irritates me, and was wrong to presume it was intended as an insult.

Also, for the post I quoted, I'll definitely withdraw any comments about you being immature. Sorry. :smile:

I propose a burying of the hatchet.