NEurope

See what I mean ^^^, even if it's just a joke, it's uncalled for and downright degrading towards women.

See what I mean ^^^, even if it's just a joke, it's uncalled for and downright degrading towards women.

Calm down and get in the kitchen.

You know, one member has already been banned for harassing me ¬_¬

I thought you were a bloke?

what a cock :indeed:

that wasnt the reason but indeed.

I doubt very much that those comments which were clearly said in jest would get me banned.

Who was it?!

Hobz .

Jokes may not get you banned, but clearly trying to annoy others and harass them with offensive jokes may get a smacked wrist.

Now, if I'm nice enough not to try and offend people, I should expect the same of you and everyone else. Most people seem to have it down to a tee here, being nice and non-offensive, but a select few (like yourself), as mentioned before need to be more polite.

dynastygal

Please take what is being said in this thread to you with a massive pinch of salt, it's just light humour with the intent of generating humour, you're going to encounter abuse and comments where ever you go, if you approach each instance this way your going to get it even more.

Just laugh and play along, best way

Sense of Humour and all that will go a long way here ;)

Jokes may not get you banned, but clearly trying to annoy others and harass them with offensive jokes may get a smacked wrist.

Now, if I'm nice enough not to try and offend people, I should expect the same of you and everyone else. Most people seem to have it down to a tee here, being nice and non-offensive, but a select few (like yourself), as mentioned before need to be more polite.

and I think someone needs to lighten up.

In the past a user called Offerman was more harassing to the girls and he became a mod.

From what i understand, Hobbz was just being downright offensive to you. Not being sexist.

Also HArribo, back in the kitchen made me LOL.

In the past a user called Offerman was more harassing to the girls and he became a mod.

And with that £10 says Harribo or Murray 4 Mod by 2008?!

dynastygal

Please take what is being said in this thread to you with a massive pinch of salt, it's just light humour with the intent of generating humour, you're going to encounter abuse and comments where ever you go, if you approach each instance this way your going to get it even more.

Ant speaketh the truth!

If someone is being an idiot its their problem and you should just ignore them!

Big time dante bring back flinky :S

Ant speaketh the truth!

If someone is being an idiot its their problem and you should just ignore them!

Are you calling me an idiot(doesn't help that I just spelt idiot wrong like)?

For the record, no one was being an idiot, in my opinion.

People Get Offended in Different ways, but as I said neither user was intent on causing offensive, just to provoke light humour.

Big time dante bring back flinky :S

Bring back Flinky,Edge,Space,Din,Jim,Gerden etc.

dynastygal

There's having a sense of humour then there's purposely trying to be offensive towards someone. They MAY be jokes, but it was clear he was trying to annoy me.

I.e. I wouldn't constantly take the piss out of Allah (I think that's the name of their god) to a blatent Muslim member.

There's having a sense of humour then there's purposely trying to be offensive towards someone. They MAY be jokes, but it was clear he was trying to annoy me.

I.e. I wouldn't constantly take the piss out of Allah (I think that's the name of their god) to a blatent Muslim member.

Your proving my point right their.

Just laugh at it, yes they where trying to generate humour at your expense, but so what it's forums, it happens in real life.

Laugh at it, their are two ways to approach comments.

Your going at it the wrong way.

Maybe I'm being abit ignorant and saying you surely couldn't of been THAT offended by the comments.

Also about the Muslim point, who knows? Should religion matter, Should they be more offended than a Christian?

Horses for courses

It's clear you are a great lass with great knowledge and are very self concious, but as I said, a Sense of Humour and a different approach to humour at your expense will go a long way.

Everyone gets offended one way or another on a forum, I lost count the amount of times I have, but you laugh at it, or ignore it, not rise to the bait, which people will laugh even more if you do ;)

Girls are people to lads.

I wont like any girls to be mistreated in anyway shape or form.

But I dont think that was the reason Hobb got banned.

NO I was making a joke which seems to have made people laugh and why you can't laugh along I don't know.

Girls are people to lads.

I wont like any girls to be mistreated in anyway shape or form.

But I dont think that was the reason Hobb got banned.

tbh when girls have come to NE in the past theyve basically got eraped. That was a scapegoat reason covering a grudge.

l_f5ceeec342e2131d9c141874f962b21d.png

oh come on everyone lighten up!! XD

or i'll have to thundershock ALL yo' asses ^_^

(not you tho rokhed, you'd just enjoy it :wink: )

l_f5ceeec342e2131d9c141874f962b21d.png

oh come on everyone lighten up!! XD

or i'll have to thundershock ALL yo' asses ^_^

(not you tho rokhed, you'd just enjoy it :wink: )

So why were you dressed as pikachu?

Ok to lighten the mood I will post my self as I know theres the ongoing gag that im some sort of multiple person who looks different each time lol.

Here I am out with mate im the one on the right. Pretttty drunk at the time so im not even looking at cam lol.

n200902411_31523138_1251.jpg

Oh and ace pic bluey even if i mocked it before :D