NEurope

Isn't that racist? Disgusting=Saudi = Racist to me.. :blank:

Well I obviously don't mean it that way. I'm just saying it makes him look Middle Eastern, and I HATE beards.

Besides, I'm an Arab. I don't think it's considered racist for me to label my own people as disgusting.

Just so you know he doesn't wear that beard thinking it looks good it's just for poops and giggles.

Ever heard of a musician called MF Doom? He is basically an edgy producer and hip hop artist who is so obsessed with the notion that he is a comic book character, that he permanently wears a mask. In that picture, you look just like him!

mfdoom-candid.jpg

...?...LMAO! :shakehead

Thats rather...sad. Besides, that is just my Taekwondo headguard, this guy probably has lost a few marbles.

Just so you know he doesn't wear that beard thinking it looks good it's just for poops and giggles.

What about everyone else who doesn't know it's a joke?

There isn't many beards like that, so its a pretty funny beard and apparently he doesn't keep it that way all the time. Also, who gives a fuck about a stranger's opinion?

What about everyone else who doesn't know it's a joke?

Also, who gives a fuck about a stranger's opinion?

Shino pretty much sums it up.

Shino... thats godlike.

As for some internet strangers opinion, i think its just a universal thing that no one listens to Arab Freak.

Ever heard of a musician called MF Doom? He is basically an edgy producer and hip hop artist who is so obsessed with the notion that he is a comic book character, that he permanently wears a mask. In that picture, you look just like him!

mfdoom-candid.jpg

He wanks over Russell Crowe, doesn't he.

beardmancopysg0.png

For BeardyMan!

You are THE MAN! AWESOME!

My friends, on the behalf on Crewtata and The Portuguese Mafia I present to you...

Beardy Man!

beardymannecopy.gif

*waits for him to post*

l_a21b6e10794f43229e8f7b4242e60532.jpg

It's Been a while ;)

OMDZ, you look somewhat much more handsome then your last pic. Whether it be the hair, clothes or face- who knows?

You actually look totally different.

Here is a good example of both of these traits. This picture was taken a good year ago and at college at 7.00am lol.

dsc00261ci0.jpg

You look nothing like I thought you would...

Oh, and you're rather handsome, if you don't mind me saying.

I wouldn't mind looking like you! :heh:

Here is a good example of both of these traits. This picture was taken a good year ago and at college at 7.00am lol.

dsc00261ci0.jpg

Hooly shit. You really don't look anything like I imagined you to.

Changed my mind, in a fight my money is on Hobbz.

Thats cos he looks older.

Hobbz does look handsome, just needs to work on the hair a bit. And I swear he's posted a pic before...

Thats cos he looks older.

Hobbz does look handsome, just needs to work on the hair a bit. And I swear he's posted a pic before...

Don't see anything wrong with the hair (in this pic); all that needs a bit of work is his expression. :p

But yeah, you look nothing like I imagined you either. And you don't look too bad. :heh:

For what it's worth I Didn't Imagine Hobbz looking like that

Quoted for truth. I don't think anybody did, to be honest. :o

But yeah, you look nothing like I imagined you either. And you don't look too bad. :heh:

Confirmation.