NEurope

I make a post to lighten up the situation and it gets removed, most likely by Jordan who I've seen having the mouth dirtier than a pub toilet.

I make a post to lighten up the situation and it gets removed, most likely by Jordan who I've seen having the mouth dirtier than a pub toilet.

Yeah thats me.

Sorry, i was kinda in a deletion spree and if your was deleted, it was probably by accident.

And yes, i swear a hell of alot... just generally not at other members.

Guys, chill. I may not be teh admin, but I still eat souls.

*notices a soul and glances over to fierce_link* ...you still eating that? i was thinking, if you don't want it then maybe i could have it =)

Who really gives a fuck? Really, you're all just kinda being bastards, if he does it it doesn't really make any difference, you're making it out as if he's directly insulting you or something.

This place is full of assholes sometimes.

Still: AF, some of the shit you post is kinda pointless, like the 2 pics on this page, they're almost identical.

I just LOVE your posts when you're angry, they crack me up XD

I feel utterly depressed I have no pictures to post apart from ones of me pulling a retarded face to make me look like a banana man.

I feel utterly depressed I have no pictures to post apart from ones of me pulling a retarded face to make me look like a banana man.

You mean this?

banana_man.jpg

??

Pics please!

P5130167.jpg

Me the day my squad got our branch badges at HMS Sultan in May. Quite possibly the 1st good photo taken of me.

Martin2.jpg

i took this a couple minutes ago. This shows the result of staying up for 3 nights straight, not shaving and not bathing. Oh how pretty i look :)

Christ, after 3 days without sleep I'd look like something out of a cross between 28 Days Later and Castaway...Whats your secret? :heh:

Martin2.jpg

i took this a couple minutes ago. This shows the result of staying up for 3 nights straight, not shaving and not bathing. Oh how pretty i look :)

Where are the bags under your eyes?! I have them permanently even when I get a good amount of sleep. Whats your secret?

*cough* consealer *cough*

Your going to have to give us more than that...3 days of minimal sleep would probably leave me looking like this...

evildead305.jpg

:heh:

*cough* consealer *cough*

lol, really? And people don't notice you're wearing it?

hmm, i need to get some more pics of me up, I can't find my older posts. I'll post up the pics I get from paris when I get back. (going 3rd to 7th)

Your going to have to give us more than that...3 days of minimal sleep would probably leave me looking like this...

goaway.jpg

Thats how I look 24/7. I get one night of bad sleep and I look like bollocks for the rest of my life.

*cough* concealer *cough*

This shows the result of staying up for 3 nights straight

I think I know your secret. You sleep during the days. :yay:

But that would mean, you're a vampire :wtf:

Thats how I look 24/7. I get one night of bad sleep and I look like bollocks for the rest of my life.

I changed the pic because it wasn't quite graphic enough! :heh:

I changed the pic because it wasn't quite graphic enough! :heh:

haha, the new ones definitely better

Martin2.jpg

Sir does be rather pretty-wonder what the concealer of magic is.

Congrats on the lucky draw from the genetics blender aka guinevere and set of balls number 2 :heh:

Martin2.jpg

I don't know why, but when I looked at you, I thought you looked a bit like Gary Neville.

I don't know why, but when I looked at you, I thought you looked a bit like Gary Neville.

either way you look at it it spells the same thing- f i t

Oh my word. It's uncanny.