NEurope

Nobody who has seen the original Evil Dead would ever get into a sexual position with a living, RAPE-CAPABLE tree.

Nobody who has seen the original Evil Dead would ever get into a sexual position with a living, RAPE-CAPABLE tree.

It's not rape if you enjoy it.

Fucking lawyers.

That doesn't fly in court either. But if you're going down I say have a little fun first.

BUT most importantly. Dan-likes-phoenix, where did you get that amazing phoenix t-shirt from? Me want!

It it pretty awesome no!? Picked it up when I went to see em play in London a couple of weeks ago, I expect they might sell it on their website or something perhaps

qpq9w4.jpg

OMG what are these things on the side of my head?

Oh right. Ears. Forgot about them.

qpq9w4.jpg

OMG what are these things on the side of my head?

Oh right. Ears. Forgot about them.

Looking very cool sir!

also regarding "fucking lawyers", you dont have to tell us about your sexual life!!

*haha*

On a serious note the tree has some serious claims for rape... the horror.

I'll have you all know that was an act of love between two consenting eukaryotes. We're still in good touch too.

That haircut looks good Ashley! Bit different from the usual (plus different photo angle); I barely recognised you at first. =P

That haircut looks good Ashley! Bit different from the usual (plus different photo angle); I barely recognised you at first. =P

Heh thanks ^_^ I prefer longer hair but it never quite works how I want so meh. This is meant to be a reset, in the hopes my hair will grow better but wait and see.

And I was looking at the cat get up to its antics.

Ashley - great hair sir! That's kinda how I always want mine to look but can never style it quite right which results in bathroom frustration stompings.

Ashley - great hair sir! That's kinda how I always want mine to look but can never style it quite right which results in bathroom frustration stompings.

Moi aussi!

Tell us your secret!

Me and my wee sister:

25248_383003346913_502006913_4000602_1927909_n.jpg

Aww that's sweet. Cute resemblance, I can see the relation between you two.

But it's not.

It's laughter arising from the pure shock that the comparison was made.