NEurope

Need some sort of Tuxedo or quality suits defence force to assemble before bad fashion takes over this board.

Need some sort of Tuxedo or quality suits defence force to assemble before bad fashion takes over this board.

Yeeeees, Siiiir.

4674_96556436962_509791962_2607272_2931942_n.jpg

Me and a good friend at our Graduation Ball. I think he'd had a few to drink by then, and we were both quite happy.

Me and a good friend at our Graduation Ball. I think he'd had a few to drink by then, and we were both quite happy.
Your left hands not down his trousers is it?

Your left hands not down his trousers is it?

Haha, it does look rather sexual. Alas, my hand was far away from his trousers. Where his hands are is anyone's guess, mind.

n200902362_30655501_1480.jpg

In response to Flinky heres a drunk suit pic of my own as I am coming off a ferris wheel no less!

Wow I look young there 3 years ago that pic was taken now! :weep:

It's the Ambiguously Gay Duo... times two.

I first read that as Ambitiously Gay :P

P1010004.jpg

Tried to look like Clark Kent. Ended up looking more like a sex pest...

Meh.

...Why helloooo! :p

Party time! (also...seems everyone is up to one)

Was meant to go dressed as something beginning with 'S'. Was planning to go as a literal interpretation of the name Simian Mobile Disco but poundland sold out of freaking flashing lights so went as simian instead. It scared me how few people knew what a simian was.

13832_337124970715_625500715_9886336_1990315_n.jpg

And later on

13832_337129640715_625500715_9886374_1318582_n.jpg

Mask was uncomfortable so tied it to my hoody string things, and also attached my DK tie which you can kind of see...

Wait, have I been replaced as the ReZ-a-like? And by 3 people no less. The saddest thing is, that hat doesn't fit me (it cant contain the epic Goaferfro) so I can't even join in like a pathetic hanger on that no one likes, but tolerate because he's a friend of someones mum or something.

My life isn't worth living.

Forgot about that picture. You literally saved my bacon. I was just about to kick the stool away and everything.

Where are you amazing bastards getting these damn Maxwell hats from! I want one! Though Suits Vs Hats...I'm afraid that is a gambit that only one sense of dress can win...

8416_513362607772_271100470_603607_970777_n.jpg

n271100470_370534_2329.jpg

Yeah it's a year old pic. Yeah I've probably posted it before. Despite my desire and actions to wear suits quite often, it seems there's a large lack of available pictures of such things.

Where are you amazing bastards getting these damn Maxwell hats from! I want one! Though Suits Vs Hats...I'm afraid that is a gambit that only one sense of dress can win...

Yeah it's a year old pic. Yeah I've probably posted it before. Despite my desire and actions to wear suits quite often, it seems there's a large lack of available pictures of such things.

A hero to the suits vs hats battle well done sir!

The first pic is an especially classic combo.

Awesome photo. You guys look like giants compared to the people in the back haha.

?rel=0&autoplay=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>

follow up to my pics the other day lol

dunno how to embed it tho

added lol

chrischarlemartinetc.jpg

Edited by yesteryeargames

?rel=0&autoplay=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>

follow up to my pics the other day lol

dunno how to embed it tho

Oh dear god I nearly had to turn that off cause it was so embarrising lol

Kudos though I wouldn't have the guts to dress like that!