NEurope
Fierce_LiNk

When you are not on the Internet, what do you do?

Becoming more and more aware that the Internet is a big part of my life. From watching Pokemans cartoons to this place.

When I'm not on here, I'm either exercising or watching some telly, usually a series or a film if something from LoveFilm has arrived. (or at work, which takes up a lot of my life)

Edited by Fierce_LiNk

I read books. I know, I'm weird like that.

Also I write music. Although a lot of the time I have to pry myself from in front of my computer screen to go off and do something that I think would be more beneficial for me.

Life is happening when I'm not on the Internet either that or I am playing video games offline. I don't have fast enough Internet where I live (partly on purpose) so I can't do online gaming very much or watch youtube videos either. I'm not fussed about this. If I look at what I did on the Internet last year most of it was a waste of time.

Most interesting things happen offline. Life is about balance and about being happy or at least trying to get happiness in your life. If you enjoy going online a lot that's fine but it shouldn't be at the expense of everything else.

When I'm not on the internet?

Oh, you mean sleeping.

I'll be sleeping or at work.

Training, reading books about training, eating, working, sleeping....er I think thats about it ha

oh i was at the hairdresser today, that counts!!!

On a normal weekday i would go to gym first thing to do weights and then head off to work. I can be there until late evening depending how annoying clients have been for that day and possible prep for court the day after. When home i watch some tele ir play video games. Oh ive also got one of those unlimited cards for cineworld so i go there with mates or with the girlfriend. You can also see me at weekends staggering around west st in sheff as well.

Most importantly i spend time at Bramall Lane when theres a match on :-)

I go to uni and let older people talk to me about Japan and the Japanese Language and test me about it.

I take my time preparing delicious food.

I play videogames.

I try to be artistic every once in a while.

I love my girlfriend.

I think about doing important things, but then I try to block it from my mind.

Or sleeping at work. Multitasking!

For some reason I read that as "masturbating".

Maybe it's got something to do with my new job.

I can't quite remember the last time I didn't have easy access to the internet.

Weekends -

Computer Games

Watching some form of sport be it Football, Rugby, NFL, Basketball

Playing football

recently alot of house work

Weekdays - work

on the odd occasion i'll spend time with Heather ( as i type this i'm in the living room watching Man United vs West ham, she's in the spare room watching true blood :p )

For some reason I read that as "masturbating".

Too bad the question wasn't "what do you do when you're on the internet?"

Bar daily stuff such as uni, school work, shopping, eating and sleeping, my offline time is mostly spent playing games or reading. Sometimes I play a bit of piano.

Yeah, I might not be explicitly looking at the internet but I'm always connected. I'm virtually a cyborg.

Having said that, I read book and comics. Started watching cartoons (DC Nations is back on, FUCK YEAH!). Go to the gym. Hate on humanity. I draw and write, too. Sometimes I snooze. If all else fails I play videogames.

I do creative stuff, but that's often on my computer and thus effectively I'm on the Internet, just not paying attention to it.

I also spend a lot of time staring out of windows contemplatively while drinking scotch.

Paint, draw...it involves the computer a lot though, because my reference images are on it.

Walk, go do stuff...

Read, but a I have a lot of books as PDFs on my computer...

Watch movies, which more often than not involves the Internet.

Well, I have daytime things and evening things. When I get up, I'll either go to work or go to the gym. I walk everywhere, so it takes a good few hours out of the day.

When I get in, I check the internet, which I don't feel bad about at all as it's great! A bit later on, I'll play video games, watch a TV programme (if there's one I want to watch) or, occasionally, write and draw. It's all by hand though as I'm old-fashioned.

I write some stories, recently I've added another book to the fantasy series I've told you all about so my focus is on that. I exercise and train. I play either the 360 or (now) the PS3. Work. Watch movies. Listen to music. Drive my car to some random place. etc.

Not many people have mentioned meeting up with friends, or is that just a given?

Not many people have mentioned meeting up with friends, or is that just a given?

Friends? Oh, those people I play games online with. Or those other people I have on Facebook!

I spend a lot of non-internet time doing either university or "proper" work, eating, sleeping or drinking. And, on occasion, contact with other humans!

I currently have no friends (or at least, none within a ~90 mile radius).