NEurope
The Peeps

Happy N-Ew year!

Happy new year to all of you registered members, lurking guests and random bots.

Here's to a 2013 without apocalyptic threat and no Rebecca Black.

Happpyyy Newww Yeaaaraa !!

* might bee a bitt drun k... maaayb e

:D **

**Copiied from teh ddrunk thread

Happy new year guys! :)

Had a grand one. Started with pizza and Skyfall, then pub, then took two mates to my dad's for a few wines, then cab to a party that I kinnndaa invited myself to (along with my +2) -- the place was proper swanky and in a really nice part of town (to anyone who knows; Dyke Road!) - there was a swimming pool and everything. An hour after we arrived the party-throwers started getting really pedantic about who was allowed in. The usual thing where tehre are 40 people on the guest list and they all bring a crowd. Ultimately the night was a success! My drinking was very slow so I'm home and sober. One of my mates, who just broke off a 10-year relationship and needed a decent night out, was excellent at mingling. My other friend weas, frankly, an embarassment and just displayed no tact whatsoever.

But I had a really nice time and managed to not get shitfaced! Hoorah!

542081_559282894100514_91235321_n.png

Happy new year y'all, just remember there ain't no Song of Time to rewind this shit next year, so make the best of it!

Happy new year guys! :)

Had a grand one. Started with pizza and Skyfall, then pub, then took two mates to my dad's for a few wines, then cab to a party that I kinnndaa invited myself to (along with my +2) -- the place was proper swanky and in a really nice part of town (to anyone who knows; Dyke Road!) - there was a swimming pool and everything. An hour after we arrived the party-throwers started getting really pedantic about who was allowed in. The usual thing where tehre are 40 people on the guest list and they all bring a crowd. Ultimately the night was a success! My drinking was very slow so I'm home and sober. One of my mates, who just broke off a 10-year relationship and needed a decent night out, was excellent at mingling. My other friend weas, frankly, an embarassment and just displayed no tact whatsoever.

But I had a really nice time and managed to not get shitfaced! Hoorah!

I used to work up there, brah. Nice area.

Happy New Year, N-Euuuuurope. Last night was pretty awesome. Went out with Ine and two good friends to an excellent Chinese restaurant before going back to our place and drinking cider/wine, listening to choons, messing around with glow-sticks and party poppers and playing Mario Kart. Was very fun, probably one of the best New Year parties in terms of fun-ness.

Happy New Year and all that. We went onto the roof expecting to be able to see the fireworks but some damn buildings got in our way! We then tried to go into the neighbours hot tub and it wasn't working, so five of us ended up in the bath instead. It was...different.

542081_559282894100514_91235321_n.png

Happy new year y'all, just remember there ain't no Song of Time to rewind this shit next year, so make the best of it!

Should be 365. ;)

---

I had a quiet New Year's Eve with the family as per usual. A friend of mine didn't have any plans, so we invited him to stay with us. The weather was horrible, so there were noticeably less fireworks than most years - except for our neighbour, who's crazy about fireworks and had a bunch of likeminded guests. :heh:

Last night my friend and I fell asleep watching SpongeBob SquarePants: The Movie (a favourite of ours), and today he showed me the first two episodes of Game Of Thrones, which I loved.