NEurope
Fierce_LiNk

Onesies

Worn in serious use? Don't mind.

For fun? Depends, we had a onesie day at work and that was fun (I didn't wear one)

But outside like that? It pisses me off enough when I see students walk into Tesco in their pyjama's (when there's no theme work day)

I want either a Kigurumi or onesie.

Let's be frank here, it won't be worn outside the house, why? Because I'm not an idiot, it's supposed to be worn inside the house to keep you warm.

I like them, but they also serve a giant purpose, it gets damn cold in my house (we use electric heaters so only certain rooms tend to stay warm) and yeah...

Hmmf!

Kigurumis > onesies.

I don't know anyone who wears onesies. I've never even seen anyone wearing one. They're like a mythical thing to me...

I can't see the difference between them!

You seem to only get two inches of leg.

0005021_grey_onesie.jpeg

VS.

8407984934d7877f32a458556322733.png

I guess I'm used to kigurumis more (J-rockers and gyaru wear them...), they're blatantly for dress-up and CUTER! Onesies are like baby clothes for adults. /completely subjective answer

8407984934d7877f32a458556322733.png

But that one just reminded me of this one!

Unisex_Ghostbusters_Stay_Puft_Hooded_Onesie_500_478_514_76.jpg

So it probably is the size of the leg as Cube said? But then pikachu just happens to have short legs anyway. So I wasn't sure!

I think they both look stupid, but I'd say the kigurumi looks worse. The onesie could almost pass for reasonable pyjamas, the kigurumi just looks ridiculous.

Onsies are bed clothes and shouldn't be worn outside, just like pajama pants which seem to be a thing that "chavvy" women seem to wear outside in Leeds, or maybe they are just slobs? hmm

The other week walking through the white rose centre i saw a rather large muscular bloke (body type of Arnold Schwarzenegger) wearing a Tracksuit Onsie, made out of that velour material! and to complete the look Ugg boots, freaking ugg boots!

I could only imagine people are too scared he'd crush them if they told him how much of a twat he looked.

Onsies are bed clothes and shouldn't be worn outside, just like pajama pants which seem to be a thing that "chavvy" women seem to wear outside in Leeds, or maybe they are just slobs? hmm

Pyjamas outside is definitely more of a student thing.

made out of that velour material! and to complete the look Ugg boots, freaking ugg boots!

I can't hear that word without thinking of THE VELOUR FOG

I love Ugg boots.

Chav or not, they are comfy <3. I'll start with 'yolo' in a minute.

I'll start with 'yolo' in a minute.

Whenever I go in a car, I wear a seatbelt.

YOLO

Kigus have a drop crotch, onesies don't. I definitely think onesies look creepier than kigus.

Ugg boots are fine, on women, just not on bodybuilder type blokes in onsies

everytime i see velour i dream think of zap brannigan

It's ridiculous I didn't see that one coming. Good show sir!

Onesies are cool. Don't all be that guy.

First Glee and now this.

You've changed, maaan. :(

I only recently noticed how many ppl are getting these!

My sister has one, my girlfriend got one for xmas as did pretty much everyone else in my family!

I had been seeing facebook statuses from other ppl talking about onesies while watching a film at home etc but I didn't really realise what they were...

I must admit, I couldn't see the point at all before but DAMN they keep you warm and they're seriously comfortable as well! If I'm ever freezing in the winter again, I'll be wearing it straight away.