Sign in to follow this  
zelda EST

Wich one?

Hello!

I am planning to buy wii u, but wich one:

White one with Mario bros. U OR ::shrug:

black one

please recomennd!

I would recommend the black one (premium), just because I prefer the black coloured console and it has a bigger memory so is a bit more future proof before you would have to go out and buy more memory.

White one (basic) has 8GB whereas black has 32GB. Premium also comes with a sensor bar and some extra stands.

But it is really just down to your preference.

As someone who hates everything Nintendoland stands for, I'd recommend you to get either the Basic pack or the ZombiU Pack.

As someone who owns the NintendoLand premium bundle I'd recommend getting the ZombiU bundle if possible. I was meant to get the ZombiU bundle from HMV but they messed up my order. Had to buy ZombiU separately. Anyway that's another story. Id also recommend spelling "which" correctly in the thread title, don't mean to be rude. It's just poor grammar is a pet peeve of mine. Get the ZombiU bundle, long story short. It's alot better than some reviews have stated. It's really good and is the best example of a game to use the gamepad features.

The white one is awful value for money compared to black, only there for mums who want the cheap option.

It depends what exactly you want as to what bundle you should get.

If you want Zombi u and the pro controller then that pack is great but if you don't want both of those you can do better elsewhere, for e.g. amazonh have premium with nintenodland and zombi for 325, very good deal.

As for basic or premium, again, do you want nintendoland? Will you spend money on the eshop? Do you think you'll use much of a hard drive or loads and want to attach a HDD?

So it's impossible to say until you say what exactly you want as the 225 is a great deal if you're going to use an external drive anyway and don't want nintendoland and zombi u!!

Sign in to follow this